i.imgur.com/kfPOM5g.jpg
>Palmyra Jul 5
imgur.com/a/n72LS
>Daraa Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 10
E Damascus (Suweida): SAA starts Operation Big Dawn 2nd phase, liberates 11+ villages from US backed rebels
>Palmyra: SAA has Al-Hayl complex under fire control, captures gas station and advances
>E Ghouta: SAA captures main defense line of HTS in Ayn Tarma
>DeZ: RuAF, SyAF target IS bases in towns near DeZ
>SAA, Hez amass troops for final Qalamoun offensive
>Raqqa: SDF capture historic citadel (Haron al-Rashid), some Arab units of FSA withdrew from battle
>N Syria: Turkish military bombs Kurds in Tal Rifaat city
>IS RECAPTURES AL-MUSHIRFA HILL IN E HOMS, 20 soldiers killed
>Unconfirmed: US TO ESTABLISH MILITARY BASE IN AL-SHADDADI TOWN NEAR IRAQI BORDER
>Car bomb strikes HTS checkpoint in S. Idlib
>IS EXECUTES 6 HOSTAGES IN MARAWI FOR REFUSING TO FIGHT
>British courts rule arms sale to Saudi Arabia is lawful
>Cholera spreads as war and poverty batter Yemen
>Mosul: Iraqi forces close to full liberation, IS still holds in a small area
>GERMANY BEGINS WITHDRAWING FORCES FROM TURKEY’S INCIRLIK AIR BASE to Jordan

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cbsMcCormick/status/884760773356138500
youtube.com/watch?v=1kXIO7HcdX8
youtube.com/watch?v=x6iDXL7llys
youtube.com/watch?v=SCiknFiR_nQ
twitter.com/IHWCo/status/884494398498770944
twitter.com/SecDev/status/884778415869403136
youtube.com/watch?v=ui7rcpn9MJg
tass.com/world/955752
youtu.be/l6HWQITuowQ
thedailybell.com/news-analysis/colonizing-somalia-the-fall-of-xeer-law/
youngpioneertours.com/somaliland-in-pictures/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be assad
>lose

why do you cunts need to keep making generals? you're as bad as the ptg fags.
make threads when there is a happening

>US Military on unconfirmed reports al Baghdadi is dead: We strongly advise ISIS to implement a strong line of succession, it will be needed
US Military on unconfirmed reports al Baghdadi is dead: We strongly advise ISIS to implement a strong line of succession, it will be needed

What is this, a joke?

twitter.com/cbsMcCormick/status/884760773356138500

Mashallah daddy McCain being the supportive father he is

>new fag that joined in April thinks he has a right to have a opinion on /sg/

He's been killed like twice every month

>SAA are close to isolating Ayn Terma - Jobar from each other, captured slaughterhouse today & intense clashes ongoing

This. Don't get me wrong, I'm a long time Assad supporter, but even I find these generals tedious and very reddit-like. I have always suggested that we move over to Telegram, or any other platform other than Sup Forums, and only return here to make threads when there are major happenings.

>WhY Do YOu cuNts NEed to keep MakiNG geNeRaLS? yOu're AS BaD aS thE PTG fagS.
mAkE tHrEads WHeN THERe is a HapPeNiNg

moshe pls

Who could be behind this post?

>Syrian Observatory for Human Rights

Why the fuck is this guy still seen as reliable

fuck, it's spreading

Annextion of golan by Syria when ?

slaugtherhouse ,nice

>telegram

listen here bozo some of us actually want anonymity an also you dont want jihadi or other shills shitting up a conversation

>between all the fucking converts to islam the gingers are probably the fucking worst
you might be on to something

So the Tigers' have been notified that the next phase of their offensive will start soon. Probably this week. Meanwhile, the last place between the SAA and Suhknah has been recovered by the government.

Big gains incoming?

yep... it's all a conspiracy to silence people who talk about nothing for hours

man, shit is about to get real. also, to continue from my previous post, sunni and shia hate here in lebanon is almost mildly racist tier, as in we dont hate each other as sunni or shia we simply dont like each other's behavioral actions or environement, also extreme gun culture here in lebanon even with strict gun laws people get guns anyways cuz no one enforces them, and the police or national guard or what ever wouldnt dare talk about a taking the guns away, they'd get soht anyways, if push comes to shove we'd have a fantastic militia army.

not gonna lie, former ASS*d supporter her, it's hilarious to see him crash and burn but seriously we can't let him destroy all the bakeries

I appreciate these hq IDF girl pics here recently.
The 3 image collage ones are boring.

Actually it reminded me of the time where Minnesota Colorado and ottoman would shitpost together

Iran will never be allowed to develop nukes. Maybe some dirty bombs or Russian nuke armamements. Do you remember when Iran director of nuclear research got assassinated?

MOSSAD and CIA roots are too deep into Iran now, it's too late.

Russia might have thousands of nukes but it's not like they have the resources to launch them all. When you have a country like the US against you you won't have the time nor the resources to deal with a country that doesn't represent a direct military threat to you.

As about Pakistan, it is basically controlled by Saudi Arabia and also will be too his dealing with India and possibly Korea/Japan/US airstrikes.

DPRK is meme country the most realistic thing that could happen is they go full fledged war vs South Korea and US and that's it

reposting for the lulz

youtube.com/watch?v=1kXIO7HcdX8

youtube.com/watch?v=x6iDXL7llys

how do you link from another thread?

also no joke, was on discord and found this autistic islam server, here are some of the rules:
1) no music,art etc discussions, its haram.
i fucking forgot the rest jesus.

anyways one of the mods, i thought was some ultra sunni wahabi from saudi arabia saying shia's are less than animals and dont have rights, and that wahabism is the ultimate way of thinking, said that shia and sufis and secularism is haram and shouldn't exist, starts talking about listening to audio books of the quran and hadith,
we eventually find out he doesn't have good arabic, in fact his arabic is shit tier and doesn't know the internet arabic where we use numbers to represent certain arabic letters that dont exist in the latin one,

>turns out he is irish,
>turns out he was a fucking atheist before he converted,

>mfw irish atheists are the worst converts,

FUCKING IRELAND STAY FUCKING CATHOLIC FOR FUCKS SAKES!

>yep... it's all a conspiracy to silence people who talk about nothing for hours

You know you could always fuck right off if you don't like it.

All that hates is stirred by their corrupted clerics who spouting bullshit and incite hatred on a daily basis via the, radio and internet .

Tbh it's quite impressive that there isn't a full fledged war between Shia and sunna in Lebanon considered how close they are to each other and, as you said, how easy for them to acquire armaments.

Multiple news sites claiming al baghdadi dead?

and miss out on all of this enthralling info?

SOHR just confirmed it.

US is mourning death now

Will the USA always support Israel though?
Religious extremism is increasing, and they are becoming more and more of a burden to the West. I doubt the US will just stand behind them all the time.

>how do you link from another thread?

When will summer end?

S

Wouldn't be the first time and the source is not reliable

Big ass showdown incoming, yes. This will the deciding battle for central Syria.
If ISIS can't pull off some al-Rommeli tier shit soon, they'll lose their foothold and confined to the Euphrates and the desert.

have some pierre vogel
he's not as funny but about as retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=SCiknFiR_nQ

>how do you link from another thread?
easiest way, just click on the post number in old thread and paste it into a post in the new thread
could also go >> and type out the post number

hahaha funny you say that but we had a civil war between muslims and christians that turned haywire and then muslims v muslims and christians v christians cuz the fucking PLO wanted to make their own country.

>Tbh it's quite impressive that there isn't a full fledged war between Shia and sunna in Lebanon

thing is, we are still fresh out of a civil war and everyone still knows about the horrors of war, and even the most blood thirsty of muslims/christians here dont really hate muslims, they rather grind down isis or idf fags and turn em into fertilizer,

speaking of fertilizer i think it might be good to turn them into fertilizer then send them to the IRA to make fertilizer bombs

I agree with you, the unironical shitposters are getting worse.

sad-but-true.jpeg

I blame the maghrebis and jews.

Tbqhwy your bitching is worse than the shitposting.

I'm thinking something about the Tigers advancing along the road south towards Suhknah, while capturing the hill east of them to protect their flank (and act as a deterrent for the kurds). Meanwhile, the militias in the Palmyra move towards Suhknah from Arak. There must also be some kind of picner attack to close ISIS in Homs/Hama while this battle is ongoing.
The closing movements will be the taking of T2 and the surrounding villages in the south.

I'm curious to see how the pocketing of Hom's ISIS will pan out.

twitter.com/IHWCo/status/884494398498770944

Guys it's really important that you remember Assad is super secular and religion plays no influence on his mentality.

ISIS attacks Syrian Army forces near Safyan Oilfield, southwestern Raqqa
>twitter.com/SecDev/status/884778415869403136

Because we're totally obsessed and want more Hezbogrills and we actually care about minor happenings.

Likewise, /ptg/ has an excuse since their topic is electoral in nature. The US constantly has special elections etc. Go complain to them about the fact they don't intervene in foreign elections enough.

Quick Shoop.
Deir Ezzor Liberation when?

ok this one's pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=ui7rcpn9MJg

don't see it, /sg/ is on topic when shit's going down, otherwise it's always been /ShitpostingGeneral/
but I agree in the sense that even offtopic discussions should ideally stay related to geopolitical, middle eastern or islamic matters

Blame the newfags trying to fit in

someone enlighten me on this popularization of hezb allah anime girls thing that is so "hip" within the /sg/ community.

Yeah, but in May the Russians actually killed him.
As in actually for real, sent in an air strike and killed him. He's dead now.

Some Iranian media outlets earlier circulated images confirming al-Baghdadi’s death. The Russian Defense Ministry reported in the middle of June that, according to preliminary information, the IS leader and 300 gunmen had been killed by a Russian airstrike in Syria in late May.
Hers russian defence minister sergey shoigu making the announcement at a press conference last month.

More:
tass.com/world/955752

you need to calm down with calling absolutely everyone a newfag.
Getting a bit old now...

He's right though, the maghrebis started this trend, plus they are newfags.

irish converts seriously need to be isolated from women, so as to keep them from reproducing.

How can I have such an alpha beard?

I don't understand the kids these days either.

a few degenerates like putting the hezb flag on the most disgusting animu
i blame the maghrebis turning every conversation in to "hurr durr your country is fucked" rambling

It's not.
Only a handful posting them, trying to rip off/ turn this into /ptg/.

Memes, every general has its own

this meme should die a quick death tho

goys will never win with their hate

youtu.be/l6HWQITuowQ

oh that irish convert has posted in /sg/ before, he is cancer

ah well. what can we do, i guess this is an sg thing now, on another topic
>How can I have such an alpha beard?

pro-tip: stop shaving for a while and do planned grooming from day 2 kepp the upper bear line clean as to not turn into an orangutang, and remove the neck hair,

even-better-not-so-pro-tip: judaism

Oh noooooo where is the ummah now?

Join the jihad, it gives caveman superpowers.

ok i have a question
was talking to a bloke a few threads back who said the "somaliland" portion of somali (which as you may know is under the control of separatist) is actually more stable then the "proper somalia"
anyone know if this is true?

USA citizens, no. But Israel has too.much power over USA government now. They will keep supporting it unless the population rise up against them and kick the AIPAC out

I am talking recent years. I know about the civil war, it is just things seem to be pretty calm in Lebanon in recently other than the few terrorist bombs

>newfag asking people to not blame newfags for the general going to shit
Lel
Even if you are a old regular
You are using a memeflag and no name and there for even worse

I for one welcome out new shitposting attitude

But seriously, questions still get answered and we look into new devs.

the problem is the situation right now is a little bit murky.
Will US shit itself before SAA reaches DeZ?
What results has the Saudi-Qatar (camel) slaughter?
Will kingRoach sperg out more?

When does he lose his virginity?

SAAnime is evolving

they didn't enjoy the turkish paradise or what ?

It is true. Google "Syrian dentist Somalia"

>he
That beauty is a lady ivan
It's a she

I wonder what those faggots are up for again.

Mosul before and after

what a total faggot. also, notice how every fucking attack in UK has been done by either a refugee or dindu white convert? and how 95% of the attacks are by non syrian refugees, yeah, makes ya think on who the fuck is doing the conversions, surprised why people haven't put hits on the heads of the wahabi sheikhs yet.
jesus europeans are as dindu tier retarded when it comes to finding terrorist influence, its the fucking priests in the fucking mosques, that are sent in by fucking saudi arabia, jesus fucking christ.jpg

if conversions need to happen, it needs to happen in a way that alignes with social norms of western people, problem is, western people have alot of anger inside them cuz no fighting and no voicing your opinion, to them islam is like a ticket to free speech and be able to say what ever the fuck you want, no wonder they are so retarded, fix you people, and dont get priests from saudi arabia, better yet make em go through a personality and thought process test, then have em on 24/7 surveillance, see if he fucks up, once wahabism is ripperino, get secularist sheikh from lebanon. there happy harmless mudslimes, that dont fuck non muslims.

Real picture of Juba the sniper

What's the difference between a dentist and a syrian dentist?
Does a syrian dentist use sarin as an anaesthetic?

shitty OC incoming

Reading this a month or so back:

STAFF NEWS & ANALYSIS
Colonizing Somalia: The Fall of Xeer Law
By John Kenney - April 09, 2017
Somalia is a divided country with no ruling country. Portions are controlled by Islamic militias (in green). Part of the country is controlled by the internationally recognized government in Mogadishu.
And the north is controlled by the separatist state, Somaliland.

Unlike the rest of Somalia, which is plagued by bloodshed, Somaliland remains relatively stable.

Understanding the situation on the ground is hard because there are few Western observers and no reliable economic statistics.
There is, however, a dramatic difference in stability between Hargeisa and Mogadishu.

This can be seen on UCDP’s map of violent deaths. Southern Somalia has nearly four times as many deaths as Somaliland despite having a slightly smaller population. In 2015, there were a total of three civilian deaths by terrorism in Somaliland compared to 39 in Somalia.

When the Barre regime collapsed, members of the Somali National Movement declared independence for the Republic of Somaliland. Hargeisa, the capital city, has a population of almost a million.
It maintains diplomatic relations with many different organizations and countries. Somaliland even has its own currency, a parliament, and a professional military.

In addition, Somaliland has a more developed telecommunication infrastructure. In 2008 a major telecom company from Dubai invested $35 million into the telecom infrastructure of Hargeisa.

Despite this, Somaliland is not officially recognized as a sovereign state by any country.

thedailybell.com/news-analysis/colonizing-somalia-the-fall-of-xeer-law/

>no name
>actually enjoys namefags.

>turkish paradise
kek

I can't wait until you cucks get panzerd again

Days ago, she can't help it anymore, she's become a total slut.

>jesus europeans are as dindu tier retarded when it comes to finding terrorist influence, its the fucking priests in the fucking mosques, that are sent in by fucking saudi arabia, jesus fucking christ.jpg
we know
our goverment agencies know
saudi arabia is the big boogeyman here

It's true.
There are even tours being arranged there and it sounds pretty comfy youngpioneertours.com/somaliland-in-pictures/

Tb.h not using a memeflag when posting from countries who see Assad/Iran/Hezbollah as terrorists might get you into trouble

wont other pockets hear about this and then not want to take the green bus ticket to Idlib or TFSA anymore perhaps???

Eh
Ebin is pretty good
And we have a long history of really good and helpful and dedicated namefags

listen to

oh recent years, i think alot are neutral but respect each other, i think friendly terms, as we dont fuck with each other anyways, and most of the time each keeps to their own, which we find as a great solution, bizness and hanging out or dinner parties are a common thing, and if anything, most people here really fucking hate the jews,

>it's okay when America does it

>Will US shit itself before SAA reaches DeZ?
>What results has the Saudi-Qatar (camel) slaughter?
>Will kingRoach sperg out more?

All these questions and more will be answered on the next season of Syria General ™

So what can this baby really do that will help SAA anymore than having a T-72 that can at least blow up the side of a building

No because he doesn't have any, believe it or not Assad isn't stockpiling evil imaginary gas in his wine cellar