How accurate is this map?

How accurate is this map?

kek

the us is only 39% white hans

not at all
the coastline is jank as fuck

This is actually spot on, as someone who lives in a guido hood, but it is quickly turning Arab.

About as accurate as you can get without living here to know the street by street breakdown. Very good although there aren't really "Guidos" so much as the last mutty white people left who aren't rich elites

t. One of those "guidos"

>imblying

the us is 1.7% white

I did another check, updating

shit I think you got the 1990 us census here is the recent 2010 one.

pretty accurate

How did it go from 98% white to 33% white ?

I fucking hate amerifats

its not even 33% white is literally -100% white.

2010? here's 2015.

I just found the 2016 numbers.

99% of it is the flood of spics coming in from Iraqxico
they breed like fucking rats and invite the other rats to come too, honestly, you could probably bring in three times as many Puerto Ricans and Cubans, and there would still end up being more mexishits, fuck mexico, fuck mexicans

>greenpoint
>Guidos
Whoever made this has never been in NYC

Nvm was looking at wrong area. Although greenpoint should say Poles

add sandniggers to bay ridge, but
>guidos
>asians
accurate for south brooklyn

seems like most areas that were labeled as just guidos would be any combination of whites (guidos, micks, polacks, other slavs)

Here's July 10

Dog Bless yuo all

I live in a black majority city. Over the last 20 years, Mexicans have been slowly creeping in under the radar. Went to play a pickup game of soccer over the weekend, I was literally the ONLY white guy there. There was about 50 hispanics. Did a little field research, told them what a liberal I am and how bad blumpf is and how his illegal immigrant crackdown is mean. Practically every single Hispanic there admitted either they were illegal or one of their parents were. I couldn't fucking believe it. The memes are real lads

Still a lot of niggers.

Much gentrification to do.

Did you report them to ICE?

>le 90s demographics
italians have long abandoned NYC

This thread got potential