Jury duty

Sitting in on first day of jury duty, so bored, what are yr jury duty experiences

i got out of it by saying im schizophrenic. im diagnosed and was gonna show them but they didnt even ask proof, they pardoned me when i told them.

should have kept it for yourself and start acting out during the trial.

Tell them you will be completely and utterly biased.

Should've said you know about jury nullification.
That or express huge biases in favour of white and against anyone else

I went the first day and when they asked if we had any questions I asked if it was true if you're considered a terrorist your right to a trial is forfeit. Never been selected again.

>he actually went to jury duty
For what purpose?

Tell them you are a white supremacist, and can't wait for your chance to lock up a darkie. That is if you want out of it.

Good place to pick up girls, depending on your location that is. If your in nig nog country then do your best not to get robbed in the courthouse parking lot on the way back to your car

Tell me about the nigger

One attorney asked me about the death penalty and I said 'If they're found guilty, they should fry.'
Another asked about my thoughts on psychology. I said, 'It's just a scam against weak people to sell them drugs. Now can I go please?'
YES was the answer and I gave the judge a nice double thumbs up on the way out the door.

>mfw I actually want Jury duty.
>mfw never been selected.

got out of it by saying i was racist.

Just curious

Talk shit to a cop next time you get a ticket, you'll get selected every fucking year until you move

I think you can phone up and ask to be put on to a waiting list, doesn't mean that you will get chosen after the questioning part though.

I imagine if you can do that there's probably 6 gorillion law students who are already on that waiting list.

I doubt it, law students can just stand at the back, trials are public.

Just looked it up. Here in leafland we don't have voluntary jury duty.
It just pisses me off, because I know this dumb broad, who got summoned for selection and was crying about it the whole time. I was like
>fuck you bitch. You get to do something unique and interesting that not everybody gets a chance to do.
Well at least that's what I wanted to say.

Seriously? elaborate.

Sent a guy down for murder of the first degree for shooting a man outside his rented home over a tiny piece of Heroin.

It felt good knowing that I was putting away societies garbage without getting my hands dirty.

And the look on the faces of the accused family was priceless.

tell them you trust cops word above anyone elses

How can he elaborate he just said "I'm racist", and they said he could leave as they wouldn't need him.

Nigger I'm a lawyer, free pass out of jury duty. Suck it plebs

Had jury duty last year. Civil case, black woman was suing her insurance company for gibs after they cut her off due to belief she was faking it. She painted a sympathetic picture the first day, but the last two day the insurance company destroyed her with evidence. It took us less than half an hour to decide in favor of the company.Overall it was a waste of three days.

reasonable doubt

Lol I'm a felon enjoy doing your civic duty under the threat of violence.

>go to jury pool to get selected for case
>jew lawyer is suing a white teenager for hitting his parked car
>only witness is Jews mom
>jew asks if anyone holds it against him that he is a lawyer
>I speak up and tell him he has no legal fees while the kid has been forced to hire a lawyer
>go on rant about how his knowledge of the court system allows him to use the law as a weapon against regular folks
>get a Das rite from some random black guy
>judge says nothing
>I keep talking, pointing out how fishy it is he didn't just file a insurance claim and the only witness is his mom
>kids lawyer is visibly holding back laughter
>I turned the whole pool against the jew
>Mexican gang banger next to me got out of jury duty by telling the jew he hates his people and they are crooks

>get to courthouse
>wait for 3-4 hours in a room with maybe 100 other people
>group i was assigned to gets to leave because defendant pleaded guilty
>collect $7 from court for wasting my time, spend it on smokes
>legally get a day off from work even though i told them about the jury duty at the last minute
I really should've brought something to read but otherwise it was decent.

never been chosen

>Defendant was black being charged with assault on coalburner girlfriend.
>Said i would be in favor of the woman regardless of facts due to my beliefs and experiences with black males.
>went home.

Good work user

>all these wonderful LARPs.
>meanwhile they got out of jury duty because the judge could see they were completely autistic when they could barely address the judge without stuttering.

Underrated

should of yelled out you hate niggers

> tfw living in a country with a working legal system
No jury duty for me.

Don't register...

>you will never live in a common law country

>if he's white
innocent
>if he's nonwhite
guilty

Do this

Law of the jungle is a common law too you know.

Using a nongeographic flag, calling others autists. Some of is are responsible adults

Just called it off.

>MUH GEOGRAPHIC FLAG
>DAMN THESE "NEW" FLAGS
>NOW I HAVE TO ADMIT MY ARGUMENT IS SHIT
>Burgerposting this hard
>a fucking burger
>burger logic
>burger education
>burger burger burger burger
Why the fuck do you care about my geographic flag? Not to mention this bread is less than 50 posts. I've read every post in it. Had you done the same you'd know that I admitted to being Canadian. Sad!

I was in the grand jury. That means he hand out indictments for a month. I live in a hardcore libtard city, naturally everyone else in the jury was a libtard. Everybody was white except for 1 mixed race and there were 4 women and 3 men. Furthermore we were the grand jury responsible for personal crimes: rape, murder, robbery, etc. 90 percent of the personal crimes were committed by non whites, whites make up about 90 percent of the population here. Every time some black guy committed a crime they would talk about how disadvantaged he was and they feel sorry for him. One if the jurors was very suspicious of the police and that they might be lying.

The hypocracy was the worst thing though. If the victim was a female they would try their hardest to justify stacking charges against the defendant. And if there was no evidence for the charge they would say "well ill vote for the charge anyway so the DA will have more time to find evidence to present to the jury". MEANWHILE if the defendant was female or a minority they would have very strict standards for evidence, and if there was not precise evidence for a crime they wouldn't indict.

Luckily, most of the cases were open and shut with a lot of evidence so there wasn't any room for debate.

>be part of jury for someone with a bullshit paraphernalia charge
>woman defendant
>paraphernalia wasn't even in her possession at the time, cops' reports stated such
>changing their story a year later claiming they were in error
>all woman jury except for me
>get dismissed as the alternate after sitting through the whole thing
Well thanks for wasting my morning, you should have just said you were stacking the jury in her favor against clear bullshit.

>different time
>summoned for grand jury
>have to watch video on what a grand jury does and why it's different from regular jury duty
>sit in jury waiting room almost all day drinking coffee and twiddling my thumbs
>get dismissed before selection even begins
I actually wanted to do that one. I mean it's grand jury duty, it's not a common experience.

go to courthouse
wait an hour or so
look around the room
indian guy asks what to do to fill out simple form, omg
guy has trouble with the form and is gonna decide someones fate, whatever
probably asked me cause im white
get selected to go to courtroom, goodbye weird indian guy.
bailiff says, wait here (outside courtroom)
wait 10 mins
bailiff comes back, guy never showed up for court
go home.
mildly disappointed, only courtroom I've ever seen was on TV

i am doing jury duty next week for impeachment of drumpf

>first 4 days of jury selection
>have to raise my hand and explain multiple times
>Victim of multiple thefts
>caught multiple thieves
>victim of assaults
>beat assaulters
>victim of home invasion
>beat home invader
>witness various crimes
>stop various crimes
>first at scene of crimes
>first at scene of murder
>so on and so forth
>out of pool of 100 am only one to raise hand for majority of questions
>everyone looking at me
wtf!?!? I thought everyone lived like me!
>last day of duty say fuck it. don't raise hand at all
>get chosen. YAY!
>shoplifting case
>lawyers meet with judge
>jury sent to room
>everyone quiet. everyone looking at me
>giant roach crawls across floor
>stand up, point at roach
>"We, the jury, find you guilty and sentence you to death!"
>everyone laughs, starts talking, have a good time
>plea deal, jury dismissed
>outside room prosecuting attorney from day before asks me to lunch
>attractive older woman
>hell yeah i'm gonna get laid!
>says she never met anyone like me
>just wants to know about my life
>go home unlaid

I assume all non geo flag posts are shit. Especially in a geography relevant thread like this.

>live in the states as permanent resident
>get called for jury duty
>joke that I hope that this goes quick because "I need to make sure the defendant of their family doesn't live in my neighbourhood because they're probably waiting for the only white guy to be out of the house so they can break in."
>get dismissed because I seem biased against blacks
>youarentwrong.jpg

I just wrote "Heil Hitler" across my notice and sent it back. Haven't heard from them again.

Like a third of the world is common law. Just move to a place that was or is part of the anglosphere.

>mfw you didn't get laid by a hot older woman

>American
>white
No wonder your prisons are full

yea,just say i hate niggers they wont call you

Do your duty you lazy faggots.
Doesn't the court have mobility scooter access? Is your mom too busy to pick you up?

I've been summonsed like 3 times in 2 years but I was stationed 800 miles from my home state and told them so. Haven't gotten one since (over 4 years after the last one) so I guess they gave up. Might do it just once whenever I move back home though if they ever call me again.

good job lad

>young white guy
>less than a gram of weed
>questionable search
>not guilty
>jury nullification

I think if they ever contact me I will go in and shit myself, hoping that works

Spoilers: the nigger is guilty

We will never get jury duty because we know too much. They actually screen for lawyers before voirdire.