This is fucking disgusting

This is fucking disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/5963373/if-you-buy-a-truck-from-this-idaho-dealership-you-also-get-a-free-gun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can they do my roof?

Korean roofing company?

This is fucking awesome, please!! come fix my roof and smuggle an AR-15 + 5000 rounds on your way over! PLEASE!!!111!1!!!!!

I want a roof now

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS

It's a good gimmick for a company that's not well-established. Come up with a better way to sell their services.

>b me
>look at crystal ball
>see one post by this I'd in my future
OP IS A FAG

Do they not realize that guns are expensive?
That's like offering someone $500 and a roof

>rural and suburban retards

why do you care? No one's going to fix your citty nigger commie block roof you little queer

Pls, pls do my roof. Take my money!

Nice

Yeah it is, if they are buying a fucking roof they should get a nicer ar-15.

It's not available to negros.

Well fuck, I just got a new roof, why didn't your faggoty ass post this a week ago?

Coincidentally, I need a new roof and contemplating a new firearm.

Post a picture of yourself, user. I bet you're actually pretty disgusting, yourself.

>That's like offering someone $500 and a roof
so what

that guy should cut down to ~10% body fat for mad aesthetics

Wtf I hate shelter now!

You mean fucking awesome.

FUCK YEAH AMERICA! SUCK IT YUROPOORS I'M GETTING MY DOUBLE-WIDE TRAILER A BRAND-SPANKIN' NEW ROOF INSTALLATION!

is this offer available worldwide

do you know how much a morherfuckig roof costs you literal unroofed peasant with his head exposed to the elements and his feet covered in bird shit and dead birds

Bottom end AR's are like $450-500 right now. People tooled up production massively because if Clinton one there would have been bans right out of the gate. But she didn't win, so now there are warehouses full of parts just sitting there.

Fucking idiots.

I want a gun ;_;

Tell me about the condition of it and if it comes with mags or ammo.

Still a pretty damn good deal. I support those roofing bros.

are they dare I say, /ourgoyim/?

manufacturers are so bad off though. the thought of all those right wing death squads taking over coastal cities has liberals buying record numbers of guns

Time to get some roofing done, I feel like its time to stop putting it off.

TFW real men would be able to fix their own roof.

>be American
>get free gun

Do they offer roof jobs in Foreign countrys?

underrated post.

Car dealers do this shit all the time, especially in Texas. Who cares?

Catering to Korean clientele

kek

Faggot more guns less faggot democrats , sounds like a good deal to me

And they'll probably charge 10-40k for the roof depending on the design and complexity, so $400-500 (AR's are dirt cheap now) is a drop in the bucket.

When I was in college, I got a job at a car dealership. Right after Obama got elected, we had a sale. December 2008. "Buy A Car and Gun Before Obama Bans Them" sale. Granted it was a Southeastern dealership but you should have seen the number of motherfuckers coming in and buying vehicles.

Even as a salesman with limited experience, I made $6k that month in commissions alone.

Dealership owner also owned a local gun store that was next door, so everyone got their car then went next door and got to pick a gun of their choosing from a list of a dozen or so depending on how much they spent. They do the paperwork and all of that, but free gun.

If you didn't want the gun, you could opt to have dealer fees (probably ~150-200 back then) waived. Most people took the gun

i love americans. give everybody a gun please. i love seeing 8 yo girls on a shooting place.
teach your kids to be responsible for their own security, don't let european cucks talk you into slaves.

jalopnik.com/5963373/if-you-buy-a-truck-from-this-idaho-dealership-you-also-get-a-free-gun

this is fucking AMERICA

this has got to be bait, no one is this stupid.