Why do we never talk about spain?

Why do we never talk about spain?

not much to talk about like your country

Because Spain is just a stuck up Mexico?

not white

because it's a filthy nigger-tier shithole comparable to italy or greece that no-one wants to live in or visit

inb4
>russia

I'm not russian

GIB SPANISH GF

Outdated inbred christcucks. At least Nordic countries are based because they have rational and intelligent people, Britain is 51% non-christcuck, etc. Fucking outdated fairy tales need to be fucking banned.

Portugal > Spain

>because it's a filthy nigger-tier shithole comparable to italy or greece that no-one wants to live in or visit

kek i would always choose spain over italy or greece, just think about delicious tapas.

Guys, travel to Granada. It may be a ex-moorish city, but you get free tapas with any drink.

Because there's this Spanish avatarfag that comes and shits up every thread with his obnoxious anime posting every time Spain is mentioned.

Does span still have ghost cities because they built a shit ton of houses and then everyone got too poor to afford them?

Literally, who?

Lisbon is like Amsterdam, just with a beautiful sea.

Because it's one of the many south European nations destroyed economically by the EU.

What's a Spain?

Its nothing like Amsterdam, Amsterdam is a flat canal city with central european architecture that is known for whores and weed. Lisbon is hilly, no canals and southern european architecture. How is Lisbon like Amsterdam?

I talk about Spain all the time

>Burger education

>that no-one wants to live in or visit
I wish that was true

No ghost cities but there are ghost neighborhoods

do they have hidden bunkers and tunnels also?

What did we do to you for you to offend us like this?

So, why the hate against Spain?

Ghost villages. A lot of them.

No, central european has our architecture. not joking, we the dutch have a massive but subtle influence in our civilization. but every time visited my ancestral city i recognize it less and less.

Northern Spain is fine. Never set foot south of the Duero or east of Aragon, and you'll have a great time.
The rest of the country is complete trash.
Same for Portugal : north of the Duero is fine, south of it is garbage.

No news = good news

t.Pierre da Silva who visits Portugal in the summers wearing the NT shirt

>implying I go anywhere near Portuguese immigrants
I don't work in construction lad.

>He fell for northerner memes

>t. 50% Moor DNA

Based Segovia.

Yes mate, the south is a shithole, dont go there

Lets put some pics of this hellhole.

>t. intellecshual

Seville hellhole 1/2

Seville hellhole 2/2

Malaga, the second Nairobi

Toledo hellhole. Worse than Caracas.

Because it's a trash state held together with string and gum and everyone is too busy trying to learn the names of the states it's going to break into in the next couple of years.

But the wors are the towns

1/3

Funny, I don't see any Spanish people in these pictures. I wonder why.

2/3

3/3

yo también

All that talk and yet you left your supposed fine northern town to emigrate to France. I bet you're galician, all of you are low iq trash.

Half Portuguese half Spaniard "French" trashing southern people...

You fool no one. It may be better up North, *maybe*. But not much anyway.

Because you guiris loose your balls to come here every summer and to live in this shithole when you get the retirement

>stuck up Mexico

i like that

What do you mean by that?

Is that the meme that they are Arabs and Berbers?
Are we really gonna go there with a guy from France? Really?

Try go south of the Douro, only once but with an open mind. Then come here and report.

>all this delicious butthurt
You guys are great

>Being this triggered by a frogs off hand comment

Nah, I only wanted to show some places of the country in a thread about Spain and have used the jamal frog as an excuse

Dude you put us to shame being a filthy gibmigrant like those shitskins and then talking shit about us.
Come back Xosé. I don't know what's so wrong about Galicia that everyone wants to leave that hellhole but it's your fault so fix it.

Lad, Spanish architecture is great, perhaps the best in Europe even, but architecture alone doesn't erase everything else. Southern Spain is a commie-ridden mudblood cesspool.

What is it about Galicians that triggers you so much though ? I'm just a French guy who's been travelling through Spain a lot, and I quite enjoyed Galicia actually. It does seem fairly poor though.

Like a faggy french would talk about the Duero or Aragon lol.
I've met others like you who think they're better because they live off welfare in a richer country. Diasporas are a mistake, always putting the country to shame.