Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/mother-terminally-ill-british-baby-child-charlie-gard-says-trump-n781196
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It is in my economic interests to take from the taxpayer to fund freeshits.
Kill yourself.

>unions
Don't care about private unions, free association is good. Government unions shouldn't exist

>health care
pay for your own shit and stop forcing insurance companies to cover shit people don't want. Nobody is ever denied life saving care in the first place, insurance or not.

>min wage
distorts labor market, prices out low skill workers and young people

>tax cuts for job creators
Why invest and risk one's capitol if it's just going to be confiscated and wasted by shit for brains in government?

Get bent you fucking leech

>talks about helping the working man and caring about them.
>is open borders.

>mfw an Americuck got indoctrinated into thinking unions and universal healthcare are bad

Good goys.

Ur memes are bad.
Gov doesn't make anything, just steals

/thread

Whenever you create fiscal regulations for the rich, the poor are the ones who end up paying them after all

Want to see what strong unions can do for you go to Detroit. Bring a bodyguard, it's dangerous there.
Right to work states have healthy economies.
Taking health care? I'm not taking from anyone, merely declining to pay for leeches. Obamacare raised premiums on everyone who actually pays their own way, and insurers saw their stock prices go through the roof.
Minimum wage? No one with skills and education works for minimum wage, and the only people who refuse to get skills and education are niggers. Sounds like they need an attitude adjustment, not a raise.
Billionaires? You mean people who actually have enough money to invest to create new jobs? I don't want them to get a free pass but I don't want to strangle them either, that's not in my self interest.

Bongistan, where even if you could pay for medical treatment for your baby, the nhs wont let you because we can't have the goyim thinking they can provide for themselves

mfw Britain used to make and export more cars each year than Germany, til unions broke the industry and cut productivity in half

I don't think these people actually voted for Trumpcare or the further entrenchment of (((financial))) capitalism. The real problem is how some genius Jew the brilliant idea to tie in social conservative to neoliberal economic corruption, and there hasn't been anyone to tear these two apart.
If some new player arrives to the American scene with a combined platform of pragmatic economic social-democracy and anti-degeneracy anti-immigrant pro-USA, they would instantly gain AT LEAST 60% strong base support.

Yeah that's why little Charlie's parents are doing whatever they can to bring their kid to America for treatment

"The child’s parents have fought to raise $1.8 million to bring him to the United States for experimental treatment they believe could help"

nbcnews.com/news/world/mother-terminally-ill-british-baby-child-charlie-gard-says-trump-n781196

Go fuck yourself

I am more than convinced the retards who keep talking pro-kike anti-union shit like or are either underage who have never worked a day in their life or a bunch of upper-middle-class silver spoon cunts who have never had to deal with real wage slavery.

I'm all for socialized medicine

If we deport all the illegals and """refugees"""

Yes even the nigs can stay, I'll put up with that much

You're all posting in a slide thread.
It goes in all fields.

Probably should have hidden your flag for that one, shmuel.

Yes but the retards who voted for Drumpf lack self awareness to realize they vote against their own economic interests. Just look at WEst Virgina. 60 percent of the population is on Medicaid and the state heavily voted for Drumpf. Drumpf is a con man who told his voters he would expand national healthcare and is doing the exact opposite

>reducing the minimum wage

So "not raising something" now counts as "reducing something" in the minds of your average democrap.

Predictable.

I was born in Detroit in 1972, was there at ground zero to see the UAW intentionally destroy GM because they hated rich people more than they liked having jobs.
We are arguing experience vs. theory, and you don't have the experience here child.

>Want to see what strong unions can do for you go to Detroit. Bring a bodyguard, it's dangerous there.
As much as unions sometimes price themselves out of jobs, Detroit is all niggers and Dem gibs that fucked that place up.

> muh Detroit

How's trickle down working out for dirt poor Kansas right now? Lmao

fpbp

spsbp

>Don't care about private unions, free association is good. Government unions shouldn't exist

Most unions are filled with a bunch of bureaucrats who's only interest is personal gain, at least here...

>distorts labor market, prices out low skill workers and young people

Pretty much, i never understood the whole minimum wage thing, i worked as a server in California, they raised the wage to 9$ per hour, but our managers and most of the servers who worked there told us it was a bad idea, was it Seatle that raised it to 15? Lets say it was, they said the only place you can eat is outside Seatle since the prices skyrocketed. Most small restaurants apparently closed.

>Why invest and risk one's capitol if it's just going to be confiscated and wasted by shit for brains in government?

Fucking this,i get pissed off every month knowing the government takes about 15-25% of my fucking paycheck even though i make shit money, now imagine making millions and having a tax rate at 30% plus. Its fucking insane.

>removing the penalty for being uninsured
>taking away healthcare
>OccupyDemoclaps
hearty_chuckle.jpg