He released his emails! Trump Jr just published the email chain with Mr. Goldstone

He released his emails! Trump Jr just published the email chain with Mr. Goldstone

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789418455953413

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789839522140166
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/document-Donaldtrumpjr.html?rref=collection/sectioncollection/us&action=click&contentCollection=us®ion=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=sectionfront
archive.is/ma0QV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was a very smart move, considering that the NYT article was based on "3 people with knowledge of the email" (seriously)

The left is going to have a field day with page 4

Why didn't he release the emails from the beginning? It starts June 6th but he says the first one came out June 3rd.

Best
Vlad

Where did you find this? When I go to the twitter page it only shows 1-3

He needed time to forge this shit.

>GOLDSTONE

another tweet because twitter wouldn't let him post them all together

>is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump
>I love it

why the fuck would he think it's a good idea to release this?

>blatantly incriminating page looks entirely different to the 3 hes released

2/10 could have been done so much better

Uh. Guys? This uh. Help me out here. Looks pretty damning. Obviously he wouldn't intentionally sabotage his father so this is some sort of smart move actually? Fuck I'm too dumb for this I guess.

it is damning; no 4d, 5d, or 6d chess. party is over.

Well there's no sign of collusion, there's no crime here. Just a solicitation with no money or quid pro quo exchanged.

He wanted to meet with her because he thought they were going to reveal information about Clinton working with the russians.

>pg 4
>voluntarily released
Shoulda used bleachbit m8.

I'm not very smart either, but I don't think it's illegal for any campaign to receive info from Russia, idk the law on that tho. I specialize more in bird law.
Even in the email the info is supposed to be damning against HRC, so it kinda makes her look bad too.

I think if Trump had approached Russia to go after HRC it might be different, but they were the ones offering the info.
Plus, meeting members from foreign govts is not unusual during the campaign, if I'm not mistaken.

Russian. Scum.

Finally this treacherous Drumpf's family will be hanged for treason.

lmao this fucking retard just fucked himself.

>Godstone
FAKE NEWS

dumb drumpf genes finally in full blossom

This is literally nothing, and literally the kinds of meetings that every campaign for the last 200 years has taken part of. Keep masturbating to this nonsense loser. It's not like DTJ commanded the entire NSA/CIA/FBI to dig up and unmask dirt on his opposition now did he?

kek somebody send the fake page to CNN. See if they run it.

That like where it says that the Kremlin supports Trump s the worst part, it's all the left needed for another couple of months, this being said, it's not illegal to receive emails from a person associated with he Kremlin but it's shady especially if you didn't report it and especially if you requested more info

>Trump and Putin finally meet just a few days ago
>White House approves of new Russian sanctions
>Russia rumored to send back 30 American diplomats as a counter measure to the same thing Obama did in December 2016, when he arrested Russian property in the US and sent back Russian diplomats. Remember Trump said it was very smart of Putin not to take actions back then?
>Trump Jr releases emails that make Russia look bad and proving it tried to collude with the election

What is going?

What is going on*

That's still just one Kikes opinion of what the Kremlin thinks. He doesn't actually speak for the Kremlin

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHH
WHAT A FUCKING NUMPTY

Why am I suppose to blindly hate the Russians again?

An episode of GET SMART.

Get comfy, it's just getting good.

Protip: it's the top Dems in the House Intel Committee

People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing. Then again, who's to say that these emails are real? Then again, who's to say that CNN isn't full of shit either?

Jr. posted it himself, fucktard.

>releasing the emails not only confirming they exist, invalidating the easy fake news argument, but posting emails that include you not only confirming youre getting it from a russia. prosecutor, but the quote "i love it"
Does the Trump family have an ingrained self JUSTing need in their psyche, this is pouring gasoline on a smoldering fire and then throwing the fire onto the white house

>who's to say that these emails are real?
That would be fun if Jr realesed fake transcripts to get everyone riled up and then went nah jk.
But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuka cola.

sure it isn't, it's bad image, the kremlin denied knowing about the meeting, whatever that's worth, but try convincing Dems that, that's gonna be quoted everywhere.

It's over for Drumpf!

>RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION, CONFIRMED BY TRUMP JR.
RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION, CONFIRMED BY TRUMP JR.
>RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION, CONFIRMED BY TRUMP JR.
RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION, CONFIRMED BY TRUMP JR.

Because theyre a scapegoat

Thinking the government can tell you who you are allowed to talk to. Kill yourself bootlicking statist.

I mean they nothing is going to stop them from spewing a false narrative even when blood runs in the streets

>The Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly. It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them. Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.

>Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to...imprisonment.

Fix it to match the other pages and send to CNN for maximal jej

It's real you dumbasses. He tweeted it separately because of file size limitations.

>blindly
You're supposed to hate the russian government because they
-fund terrorism
-invade and annex sovereign countries
-are open about desiring to rebuild the soviet union through said invasions
-Constantly act to interfere with our government and foreign policy
-Are literally in multiple proxy wars with us (syria, ukraine, lebanon, yemeni, darfur)

Russia is the closest the US has left to an outright enemy state.

Fuck off Lindsey

But is he dumber than Bill Carter?

So according to this he was tricked into a scam meeting?

Because they hate us, our values, and piss on the American flag.

Shoop this shit properly and send it to CNN, then watch them get BTFO for the rest of the week

we need to compare this to the swift of assange with that fake dating company. compare the wording, compare everything.

this is done by the same people who tried the dossier and to set up assange too.

The Soviet Union will rise again, da?

Thank you for this picture. It made me chuckle.

Thank you OP for posting the images here.
For some reason on Twitter they were microscopic and I couldn't read shit.

quite the opposite

this:
is the first email in the chain.
he's told the russian govt are assisting and want to provide dirt through an intermediary.

he replies with 'if it's what you say, i love it especially later in the summer.'

Trump's center of gravity is too front-center on his x axis

oh and he also CC's in jared kusher and paul manafort because... well...

jr is an absolute moron.

>Especially later in the summer
>Later in the summer Wikileaks starts posting Podesta emails and other DNC related shit

This shit's fucking insane.

are you an idiot or you really just don't get CONTRIBUTIONS means $$$$$$$$

Ok just read the first image.
Besides Don Jr.'s terrible use of commas (which, he, needs to fix), what is plain to see is that he got catfished. Ahah I can't believe they fell for something so obvious.

Anyways going back to reading now...

This is actually the first page in the chain.

It's real you dumbasses:

no problem

Russia should release all DNC files Immediately

Apparentely the Dems are criminal

WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

it's real

Good call
Page 4 is actually the first email
It's in reverse chronological order.

retarded shills don't know the difference

YOU CANT HAVE ACTUAL TRANSPARENCY REEEEEEE

Drumpf is making us all look bad following campaign promises and actually wanting to do a good job instead of get rich and insert cigars into vaginas.

Soviet honeytrap spy good spy.

HAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

TRUMP JR JUST SELF IMMOLATED

They are literally saying they will re-write history to not reflect what was important i.e. that Jr was open.

No hot dog or pizza related handkerchief with a map on it talk?

Jr only released the emails after he was told the NYtimes already had them and were about to publish.

thats a bit of a stretch.

Page 4 is pretty fucking damning.

NYT never had them and never claimed to. They said they had spoken to 3 people who were familiar with them.

For Clinton.

Does Jr hate his dad or something? Mad that Ivanka is getting all the networking opportunities?

Nice try shill

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

His private email server went down for windows updates so it took a while

It's a fucking leaf.

That seems like it concerns funding and not information.

that was yesterday. they had the emails today and were about to publish.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/document-Donaldtrumpjr.html?rref=collection/sectioncollection/us&action=click&contentCollection=us®ion=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=sectionfront

archive.is/ma0QV

>it's a trumpfag

wonder where NYT got the info... pic related.

Kek

---

So can anyone tell me what this means? Did Russia actually have incriminating info on Hillary?
If not then does that mean Russia stabbed Trump in the back?

Eh, fair enough. So NYT would've ruined this faggot's scoop anyway.

he means they probably managed to finally get them so he just bit them to the punch

I feel like you have poor reading comprehension

faggot is freelance/independant and sold the story to nyt. he'll probably still land a staff position because of this.

LEAKING EMAILS BY MOONLIGHT
COVERING UP CRIMES BY DAYLIGHT
NEVER FOLLOWS THE LAW RIGHT
HE IS A BIG FAT WEASEL cuck

yeah there's nothing there that can bring charges but it will definitely cause the left get hyper-triggered on TV it looks bad but that's about it, doesn't actually show actual collusion

This is honestly the first time I've been somewhat worried. It's definitely not a 'nothing burger.' It's the biggest breakthrough in the whole muh Russia conspiracy.

So Emin and Aras are working for Hillary?
Are they dead yet then?
Where's Putin with dat dere depleted uraniumtech when you need him...

Here they are

But also the finale.
There's nowhere to go from here.