Identitarians launch first mission in Mediterranea to stop NGOs from importing migrants

They gathered the money required to send a first mission to stop the Soros backed commies to import nogs and mudslims in Europe.

twitter.com/DefendEuropeID/status/884721640390754304

Their boat will sail to Libya to spot the invaders and stop them. They will also monitor any NGOs illegal activities and publish them later.

The left and the catholic church is in meltdown mode.

You can help them by sending money here :
wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gQ9jMwgoTZA
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:13.8/centery:33.3/zoom:8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're just going to go there and kill innocent people?

>innocent people
>innocent
>people

Good.

Economic migrants are not "refugees".

There needs to be a fleet of these boats and a privateer naval blockade formed. Stopping piracy is legal under maritime law.

Importance bump

Apparently, the leftists NGOs are asking Visa and Mastercard to take action ASAP to stop them.

They're really shitting their pants.

hell yeah, wish i could join them

>They will also monitor any NGOs illegal activities and publish them later.
Oh, you mean like how when a refugee chimps out the police will come and make a report and nothing will ever come of it?

also lets see how this turns out. I cant shake the feeling its going to end just like milos white male scholarship.

spbp

Interview with Martin Sellner about this mission:
youtu.be/gQ9jMwgoTZA

The general populace isn't really aware of the fuckery that NGOs are doing in the Mediterranean. This can make international news if some shenanigans goes down. At the very least they can document what is going on and spread that footage to hundreds of thousands of people through the GI facebook page and Lauren's channel.

>(((Martin Sellner)))

They should start street-level pamphleteering.

Like, stand on a street corner and give out papers.

I wish I could join them shooting migrants and ngo fags

>spot the invaders and stop them
They won't do jack shit. Forcibly stopping anyone like that is against international maritime laws. They have no jurisdiction to stop anyone in any nation's waters or in international waters. They'll end up enriched and keelhauled like the pirates that they want to larp as.

>not gun boats
wtf are they gonna do? take them on their boat and then get over thrown on their own boat?

What a fucking wanker you are. Stay in your german second house larping country and STFU.

Nice ad hominem, slope. Maybe if you pull your zipperhead out of your arse you will be able to google a thing or two about the facts on how the real world works. Or are you some retarded amerinigger stationed in slopeland?

iiirc, they're going to document NGOs aiding and abetting Libyan human trafficking groups, and assist the Tripoli government in rounding up migrant boats in Libyan waters.

>linking a lauren southern video
fuck off shill

>Tripoli government in rounding up migrant boats
why wuld they care about that? Dont they already have their hands busy with other shit

>hiding your flag
fuck off Ahmed

Turns out funding proxy wars is fun

>showing your flag
fuck off nu-Sup Forums cancer
it was redditors like you that turned this board into a shittier Sup Forums

They really just need to follow the example of that fishing boat

need decorative fake life rafts and vests, painted on the hull maybe, or just things like shaded seats with the shade made to look like life boats

putter around, approach rafts of africans, then laugh as they sink their own rafts expecting to be pulled out of the water

Yes, I will show my flag, because I'm a nationalist.
What are you some (((globalist)))?

Everyone who contributed to those 80k got scammed hard Lmao, they can't do anything in international waters or they'll get BTFO by actual naval forces

>trumplet trash
>a functional brain
Pick one, a fool and his money are easily parted

Can we get them some MG 3s?

While commie NGOs actually do.

no and thats the problem, they are going to virtue signal so tards give them money at least stickman actually beat up people

Good point user - I'm sure any respected government with blow up a boat load of white Europeans in favour of the boat full of refugees.
Checkd

This missions will be super important. Italian judges cant wait to jail some of these "NGO" as human traffickers.

Wonder why they do not agreed to have italian coastal guard officers on their ships if everything they do is legal.

>While commie NGOs actually do.
They don't touch them because they aren't setting out to kill people in international waters

If they are out there killing people, what difference does it make if they're European?

>Niggers
>People
Pick one amigo.

No one's setting out to kill anyone you moron

>mexican intellectuals

Is there anything to stop them picking up 'refugees' from Libya and dropping them off at Cape Verde?

>sink boats
>not setting out to kill people
Subhuman intellectual

Most people, including scientists, consider blacks to be people, stop arguing with memes faggot

>the I'm a professional deck officer in the merchant marine
>I'll gladly give up my cushy, well paying job to go sink the boats

Did you even watch the interview with Sellner, Pedro? They're not going to do anything illegal.

Should have bought one of these

>(((scientists)))
Try again mongrel. Niggers are a species of primate and not people. They have to go back to Africa.

I care about saving Europe. Sup Forums is already mainstream fuck off with your "muh ecelebs reeeee!!" bullshit.

you had to bring that jew girl here
she's just trying to cash on the work of the identitarians, like a true jew

Is that leprosy?

Why are you lying?

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Do you know the definition of species?

you don't care about what political activists are doing
all what you lauren southern fanbois are doing is promoting her whenever you can so she will get more shekels
e-celebs are living on the WN movement's back like leeches or parasites
people enabling those parasites are worse than the parasites themselves
e-celebs are just pseudo intellectuals who talk about their feelings, generation identity are people who are really acting, they deserve the credit, not those fucking e-celebs leeches

Do you?
>inb4 interfertile=same species.
You niggers have to be removed.

There have been plenty of legit GI activists on here and they're all behind this effort. This has nothing to do with e-celebs. Go shit up some other thread you useless fuck.

Go make another anti-Spencer shp thread, antifa filth.

1. Intercept boats
2. Take "refugees aboard"
3. Sink boats
4. Take them back to Africa

Would this work?

>you useless fuck
that's what you are
a manipulator, and a beta cuck

I still wonder how they are going to deal with the obvious security problem with having a horde of machete wielding HIV-infected cannibal jigaboos onboard. Are they planning to chain them under deck like in the good old days??

What if you guys raise fund targetting the lefties, stuff like for $ 80.000 we will buy another ship to stop these identitarians. Then run off with the money afterwards.

Throw them overboard. These things have nobody to report them missing and no official records of any kind. They basically don't exist.

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:13.8/centery:33.3/zoom:8

They are literary going in shuttle traffic between Libya and Sicily, turning about 20nm from the libyan coast

This definitely isn't a scam. Most of the money definitely won't be spent on (((administration))).