Are there any anons that were in the original thread with a alien photo that got Sup Forums shutdown

Are there any anons that were in the original thread with a alien photo that got Sup Forums shutdown.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuvLWoD1nJk2nrrVb_18EEtYbRB42vi7akAKK2FloPHIluKSGEB1eMYstm_1-ADK5zlw7F4UStW0rmYr-uY9GHCGhxiqfzCMd0ZbrpWy9TibskMoO7umbV_1fvoHNyAttjgAcj8_1gyoLYwAFhcSCNk9D8XVQB69mohXEoGulGHhIsqowHK8mA3Jr9UGhxWPaByT7ItOZEqTVc8KWYoLCfylp7SYkLplUjbi0Bjq2FzAb8uR-NNpeVogNbKosUOSGzdXvJUi8eHkTteyWaYzIj0w_1YUlhnqvNH7dhHYh9CynMn_1gWCIncQgZlmS_1lPljZvdlZZCJYfGfactpYrBHAIV1HClkIvrSQ
www29.zippyshare.com/v/Z5a9BgVS/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO such thing.

OP here

I wont believe.

Here it is

I was. AMA.

You don't know what you put yourself into ...

What?

Can I see the pic? Did it make you violently ill?

It still makes me ill.

Guys at least post the original.

Yes, but it was all pretty fake.

Here you go buddy

Yes but i don't want to be banned again, sorry op

Imagine if aliens suddenly appeared. Liberals would be saying they have rights to and you can't criticise how they likes eating little children or probing peoples up their asses. Alien rights.

So where is the pic?

Share the wealth.

think this is it

Someone post the beaner one

My brother who works in Area 51 is rarely able to leave Area 51 and a week ago when he came to visit he gave me a flash drive and didn't say anything about it all he said is wait until after he leaves he went to go back to area 51. 3 days he claims to have left for the base an hour or two after he left I looked at the flash drive and there was only one photo on it and this was that photo and a day later after looking at the photo government agents have shown up looking for my brother after he claimedto leave for the base I have hidden the flash drive and they have us under surveillance the only way I am able to write this is I said I had to take a shit so I'm writing this on the toilet. Please send this picture to everyone you know.

KYS

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuvLWoD1nJk2nrrVb_18EEtYbRB42vi7akAKK2FloPHIluKSGEB1eMYstm_1-ADK5zlw7F4UStW0rmYr-uY9GHCGhxiqfzCMd0ZbrpWy9TibskMoO7umbV_1fvoHNyAttjgAcj8_1gyoLYwAFhcSCNk9D8XVQB69mohXEoGulGHhIsqowHK8mA3Jr9UGhxWPaByT7ItOZEqTVc8KWYoLCfylp7SYkLplUjbi0Bjq2FzAb8uR-NNpeVogNbKosUOSGzdXvJUi8eHkTteyWaYzIj0w_1YUlhnqvNH7dhHYh9CynMn_1gWCIncQgZlmS_1lPljZvdlZZCJYfGfactpYrBHAIV1HClkIvrSQ

riggedit.com

My dad works at Nintendo and confirms.

Neat.

Nice LARP

this is the real image. The trees in the background were grass, not trees

I think that is an aborted cat.

Looks like the accurate logo of Reddit

ive always wondered this ?

its like the thread never existed to begin with

pls sum1 give an accurate rundown

All of these alien threads are clueless. At least familiarize yourself with the subject matter first:
www29.zippyshare.com/v/Z5a9BgVS/file.html

You guys are stupid. Everyone knows that real aliens wear clothes.

All the photos are yellow with violet patches under the eyes. Is this consistent with the original thread or is it just a reference that's going over my head?

This isn't it

I remember the original and would know if I saw it again

Leave review brah alone.

Can you describe it?

>Poorly superimposed image

Hehe guys looks it's an ALIEN