What would you think of American cities if they had no nonwhites or very few?

Would they be the nicest places in the country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAUlD7-sIPM&t=307s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No all cities are shit even with our with out niggers

Smaller villages tend to be a lot better (assuming that they are 100% White). People know each other and there's a local community where you help out each other and socialize together.

But yeah without niggers it would be a lot better.

Basically Minneapolis before the Somali invasion.
Salt Lake City is a decent example.

I don't know about now. But they had the potential to be very pleasant places.

There were many with great bones. High quality housing stock, nice architecture.

It's kind of sad that the highest quality parts were left behind for blacks while the cheap, generic suburbs became synonymous with 'white'

This is what LA was like when my grandfather moved here.
youtube.com/watch?v=yAUlD7-sIPM&t=307s

This. Living around many people is terrible.

probably similar to tokyo

Yeah but it’s half full of liberals and Mexicant’s but it still pretty nice. Probably the most based culture to be raised in but I live in the city now. My parents live in the mountains; that’s where Utah shines.

T. Salt Lake City resident.

Also, fuck off we’re full.

homogeneous city? It'd be like Tokyo or Seoul, beautiful and much less crime. The push for diversity in the aim of achieving a utopia doesn't work, multiculturalism has failed.

Uh...you people do realize America was built by black people right? You people do realize immigrants built this country right? You really think only white people built it? I mean....really? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. Fucking racists, no wonder you guys are so stupid. You have no knowledge of history except the one taught to you by people with an agenda. Go read a history book. Ignoramuses.

What the fuck is that? And why am I not surprised you have a confederate flag in your post? You fuckers lost remember? Why do you wear the flag of a bunch of losers?

>What the fuck is that?

>Also, fuck off we’re full.

Nah SLC isn't full if all the Non-Mormons would just fuck of already.

They have to go back.

Oh man. Poor white people. We have it so bad! I mean jesus christ, those jews are keeping us down. We only have every opportunity in the world to be whatever we want to be with no barriers that other races face. Man, it's tough being white.

i personally think nyc is a beautiful city
i really like skyscrappers and south america doesn't have alot of them

NYC is a magnet for white faggotry and it's dirty af

>no barriers that other races face.
I must have missed the part where millions of whites still suffer from poverty or unemployment.

You should see San Francisco. A lot of people love hating on it because of made up shit they hear, but have never been there themselves. (very typical these days). But it's truly a beautiful city.

> Uh...you people do realize America was built by black people right?
> Everything is made of cotton
> The North's greatest monuments and shit were built by blacks

very beautiful indeed
fuck i even like chicago, they can be a crime infested shithole, but that skyline is damn sexy.

>All American cities are shit even with or without niggers.
FIFY.
Historical European cities are pretty comfy and humane, mostly because of the lack of skyscrapers and modernist architecture.

>What would you think of American cities if they had no nonwhites or very few?

They'd be empty.