US census reveals that the US is only 39% non-hispanic white as of July 1st 2016

Defend this amerifats

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/RHI825216#viewtop
web-beta.archive.org/web/20150317011622/http://newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/?replytocom=492090
youtube.com/watch?v=TU44tR0hJ8A
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US#viewtop
nytimes.com/2007/03/05/science/05cnd-brits.html
archive.is/d3m3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's over

B-but it's okay because there are MUSLIMS in europe!!!!!!1

I thought we were like 57%

wat

It's time to use your minority card amerifags

Stay BTFO amerifats

Americans focus too much on niggers, which although are a huge problem, at least aren't going to end up destroying the country like Latin Americans.

I hope that in a few decades the whites there chimp out and exterminate your shitty people en mass.

>"""white"""' hispanics

FUCK LATRINEOS!

People who identify as white make up over 70% of the country. "Hispanic white" is just a way of trying to squish numbers, white is a dominant gene and having a drop of brown blood doesn't automatically make you a brownie.

AMERICA YES

Also the us census considers north africans and middle easterners white
Admittedly there aren't a lot of them, but still

Where did you get this?
>White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016) 61.3%
>61.3%
Although I once saw an estimate of about 57% (I think) if you factor in illegals.

Are you guys this retarded?

How the fuck did trump even win the election then?

Hispanic white is non European white. Meaning that European whites identify as only 39% of America. KEK. America will no longer be a truly white country and you will have to accept that.

If anyone bothered to actually check the link it literally says non-hispanic whites make up 61.3% of the population as of July 1st 2016. You eurofags and spics are gullible as shit.

Having M13 face tattoos and selling dope does though.

op here, eurofags and spics are dumb as shit they believe anything you tell them.

usually arabs put them selves as other and or two or more race. Also its like 1 percent of the population. Like 33% of them put them down as white.

>be mexican
>identify as white
>that means they're white
are you fucking retarded?

also, I swear to God before Sup Forums, and when I was a kid growing up, the check mark to fill in your ethnicity for white people was always, "Caucasian"
then, Sup Forums told me once, a few years ago, If i was white, than i would call myself "white" and not Caucasian, and i've also noticed check boxes on testing and hospital forms now say "white"

Why am I now a white person according to official documents, and not Caucasian?
is this because of SJW s and kikes?
if so, for what purpose?

err. i think i answered my own question

>strongest country
>most diverse
Diversity is our strength

>39%

>brown is white

Isn't the us like 50% white?

check the actual link you dumb bong.

Non-whites that identify as white over compensating for not being white by electing Donald Trump. It's pretty fucking obvious if you take a look around this place. Most of us aren't white. White people post on Reddit. Me and you? We're the odd honkey out.

that doesn't count illegals and your census identifies arabs and north africans as white.

>Spain is not europe

you stupid nigger, half of belgium is "hispanic white" from being a spanish colony for 300 years, just like every criollo white guy in latin america and the caribbean

why do you think cubans are so based? they won Trump florida and hence the election

so.. we use the term white because the term Caucasian is racist?
will one of you retards explain to me why "white" is used to statistically categorize ethnicity and "Caucasian" is not? is it because you are all niggers that "identify as white" or what?

That didn't work for whites as long as 1% of the population is white. If any white applies to it, he will be crucified by the media for stealing a black person's spot.

Muslims make up like .06 % of our population though so they cant be skewing the numbers that bad

Nope. If you have one drop of nigger of mexican manlet blood you are not white. Also if you have brown eyes dont even think about calling yourself white.

I went to the link and the stats were totally different. Kinda disappointing, I wanted to be an oppressed minority.

Nice thread.

i just realized that people who use terms "white" and "black", think the same as kike indoctrinated niggers

shut up varg

Nope. Been red pilling Sup Forums on that since 2014, but no one wanted to listen. European whites were lower than 50% in 2014, but morons kept thinking Hispanic whites are European whites. It will be even lower by 2050 when Hispanics will make over 50% of the population. Joe Biden was happy af back in 2012 about 2050 and said this is a good step for the US.

>14% asian

You're an absolute mongoloid if you're stupid enough to believe every MUH GRAPH you see on this anus of a website. Here's the real statistics;

Stop acting like a nigger and do some homework.

wrong. The US only performs a census once every 10 years, next is in 2020.

All larping aside I think that America has a non-integrating immigrant population settling which is destroying the values that made America successful in the first place. It saddens me whenever I go out and see people speaking spanish or acting like they're in puerto rico. The positive thing is that most of these people are Christian and could be coerced to integrate or gtfo.

There should be a program that basically states that the moment you come in you should have to integrate into the culture (learn to speak english, basic history and values), have no criminal records for like 5 years and then you can stay? if you cant meet those requirements you'll just get deported.

Most migrant populations have some sort of value (except nogs seriously) like mexicans make up a vast amount of the construction workforce, the asians typically move onto white collar jobs, and the Europeans are all over the place. Just keep the muzzies out I don't want them

Hispanic whites usually have small amounts of native dna and that still doesnt change the fact that Spain isnt even white to begin with.

this. We're still 60% as of 2016, maybe a little below by now. We're still the majority, for now..

Well sure just don't claim that you're in the same group that built civilization, albino nigger.

>having a drop of brown blood doesn't automatically make you a brownie.

brown detected.

Because 18 years old and above don't make the census entirely, cletus. Remember how after Trump won people said this was whites fighting back their death? That is what they meant. Children below 10 years old are non whites.

What about blue eyes brown hair? Some of my family is also blonde

the above is just a false, in 2012 we were 62.8%, there's no way we nearly halved in number, is there?

White Genocide literally confirmed.

that's an alpine combination. Basically central Europe.

j-just stay away from Maine o-ok?

I just looked at the link and whites are at 61% of the population.

We're still losing ground to Jose and Pajeet though

Sounds about right to me. Thank god we are federation of states and many states are still 80%+ white or the country would be fucked.

We are still totally fucked, don't get me wrong. It will just be a long slow drawn out death instead of immediate collapse.

Fuck this country.

You could not have made that shit up my man

Didn't bother with op's link. Check any site you want for percentage of Americans by heritage. Around 20% something if Americans are Germanic whites, around 15% are British whites, and then small percentages distributed across other European countries. Full total was less than 50% of the population. The US census considers north Africans, middle easterns, and Latinos as white.

Beaner detected

You have to go back

This data is bullshit. According to the census bureau's current projection, whites comprise approximately 75% of the population

White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016) 61.3%

Op is lying

>it's another divide and conquer episode
I hate reruns

Light eyes is the only thing thats important. Most of Europe has that combo (scotland, ireland, germany, norway) Light eyes and dark hair is actually much rarer than light eyes and blonde hair, so consider yourself lucky.

White people.

What kinds of people "IN OUR GOVERNMENT OFFICES" are setting the standard for what a white person is?

CAN YOU SAY JUDEN?

Saying America is 25 percent white is even generous. Its more like 10 percent when you only count people with light features and even then most of those people are boomers who are about to die.

America is a country of poorly bred mongrels
America = mystery meat

monkey

Today I learned that my country is more fucked than I initially thought. Fuck.

As long as AMERICA is CHRISTIAN I dont give a rats a*s if only 10 percent of america is white.

>Go from 62% white two years ago at 194 million whites
>To 39% white at 195 million whites
>Hispanic birth rates has almost hit the floor in the last 5 years and is the worst birth rates declines out of every race in the US
>Niggers still can't punch past 13% of the population and never will
>White birth rates have actually grown
Yeah no take your propaganda and shove it up your ass, those statistics are quite literally impossible
And to all you fucks who call us mongrol
web-beta.archive.org/web/20150317011622/http://newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/?replytocom=492090

Whites are still in control

>and your census identifies arabs and north africans as white.
No it doesn't
It hasn't since 2013 when the republican Congress take over finally got rid of the law that said they were to be counted as white (of which there are only 3 million bucks the way faggot) the very same move also made it illegal for Hispanics to be marked as white in police reports from that year on just because it would make them seem less racist was no longer an option. Which is why the spic that killed that haji girl on her way home from a jog said white on his police report because he had priors from 2009

This is awful news. Stay strong my white burger friends.

time to go back

>one drop rule aryan race bullshit

USA is a lot less than 39% white then, cause you're losing all the slavs (poles, ukies, ruskies etc) as well as white meds (italians, spanish, greek) not to mention the anglos (fucking IRISH for one)

yeah america isn't an aryan nation and it never was. the first white settlers were spanish in Florida, french in Louisiana/quebec, anglos in modern virginia/canada and dutchmen in manhattan

krauts couldn't into colonialism until the late 19th/early 20th century and by that time even fucking belgium had an empire the size of europe

the only other big aryan group in the US is norwegian/swede nordics and those fuckers didn't show up until like 1920, by which time china was sending in just as many to california

let's not even mention the natives and the blacks

pol-tier shit aside, America was never aryan. broadly defined white? Sure, but aryan? never

I will never understand this mocking we have here on Sup Forums, and I've been here for a long time now. This is nothing but a tragedy.
I feel for you americans. Be strong.

>brown eyes brown hair
Well I guess I don't have to worry about this white stuff any more nice

>maybe a little below by now.
Trump has deported tens of thousands and even more illegals have been sneaking back over the border on their own.
There was about 370 million or so people living here when you count illegals and even at that we were 62% white, so just by mathmatical logic alone with more spics leaving or being deported our white % would go up not down

You have to go back Jose

maybe it's British Asian, as in anything east from Turkey

Census data is unreliable.

Most people check the white option even though they don't have blonde hair and blue eyes The actual white numbers are really low.

Genes like to travel together on a chromosome. People think of 50/50 hybridization as being normal but it's more rare than people realize. The morons who think their white/black baby will have green eyes, light skin and curly blonde hair are delusional. Blue eyes and blonde hair are on the same chromosome, so those features show up together, just like red hair and extremely light, freckled skin. If 1 gene is trying to be expressed, so will the other. Siblings will show this, when 1 has blue eyes, lighter hair follows. The ones with darker eyes tend to have darker hair.

Mendelian genetics are completely incorrect.
youtube.com/watch?v=TU44tR0hJ8A

White American refugees will be welcome by their Germanic brethren in South Brazil.

But we have no welfare, so you have to work.

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US#viewtop

Ummmm no swettie that's wrong.

Although I don't believe that data (unsourced, no census is out yet), I do believe that its coming, every year the white percentage will go down. But although you may laugh europoors, you are only a couple decades behind, and much worse is that Europe is our homeland. It being lost is a million times worse than america.

Irish aren't Anglo you cunt
Also Anglos only make up 13% of whites here. They are literally on par with the niggers
Vast majority of our whites are Irish and german
>America was never Aryan
Absolutely bullshit,America has been majority Aryan since the early 1800's

Nice try OP you fucking kike

No the white percentage is going up
Trump is kicking out spics or they're leaving on their own plus their birth rates are lowest in the nation.
Meanwhile white birth rates are actually going up and with the economy doing better, taxes being lowered, and Trump making a new marriage tax break coupled with the first 100k spent on newborn s being deductable our rates are about to explode and only jealous eurocucks and the Jews will say otherwise

>Embrace the civic nationalism goy

>Americans when it comes to ethnic groups

>Anglos are aryan
since fucking when

pic related. the first three are white, the rest are too far gone. Trust me, the spanish had this shit down to a science.

T. Spanish netherlands

Hopefully you are right although I think that is over optimistic. Millenials aren't having kids

Fake news

Please ignore that poster he is clearly a beaner. They basically cream themselves when you accept them as white.

Oh shit!. American prince e-mails incoming.

Texan here. (except fore the crafty ones who can work the tax system and not get caught... which serves as a filter to kill off the stupid ones)

What we are paying these people might aswell be slave labor. The Jews made it despite being a minority everywhere they went. Learn a fucking trade, put a gate around your community and smile at the poor brown people who serve you.

Anglos are Germanic, therefore descendent of indo European "Aryans"
That picture makes no mention of anyone but Spanish people and their mixed offspring classifications

nytimes.com/2007/03/05/science/05cnd-brits.html

Anglo isnt an accurate term, it just means celtic with tiny bits of anglo rape dna.
Also, the settlers of America were not typically British, they would have been the dregs of the Isles (scots, irish, and welsh) with Brits only holding the power positions.

I don't even think we have to integrate the Mexicans that much, it's their children we have to work on.

>whites are Irish and german
Irish and germans are not white. America is 13% white only, since only WASPs are white

Archive or screenshot please
archive.is/d3m3Q