22nd anniversary of the Srebrenica massacre

Are you serb anons ashamed over this genocide of 8.000 GORILLION innocent Muslims?
Should the UN make Serbia pay reparations to every Muslim in the balkans over this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DILTdE9Rq8
youtu.be/sX-l8jLpM7c
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
youtube.com/watch?v=ytPfzneophk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Husein_Gradaščević
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Bosnia.

hey
they started it
i repeat
they started it
for the last time
bosnians fired the first bullet

if i was a muslim i'd just go back to my desert and leave normal people alone
but muslims just had to wear their pajamas and start attacking people while shouting lalala akbar

they attacked us
we were just defending ourselves
pure self defense
>kill 8000 armed combatants in combat
>MUH WYMEN AND CHYLDREN GENOCIDE

>be serb
>defend yourself

>>>huurr duuuur u r evil serb

what pisses me off is that instead of going back to their deserts and leaving normal people alone
they still believe allah sent down explosive goats from the skies into belgrade, and that this stopped the war
not nato
explosive goats
from allah

tomorrow they will start aggression again and we (serbs) will have to put them down all over again
being serb is like being a dog lover but you are surrounded by rabid dogs and you have to put them down even tho you quite like dogs

what were we supposed to do? not kill those 8000 armed male combatants? let them kill all of us?

fuck the international community i swear

Are you serious, user? Did they really believe the whole exploding goats stuff?

>exploding goats
no that was my attempt at humor, but on a serious not they really do believe that everyone who doesnt believe in allah is a literal devil and that they have a duty to go and fight the people that are giving them modern medicine and flight and engineering and everything, for ever, without a rest, just permanently go and fight them because 'the whole world belongs to allah' etc
its all in the print, their book is called quran

and you fucking americans will bomb us all over again for self defense
we were winning quite nicely before americans decided to spread islam over here

Serbia redpill me on the war. Everyone tells me Christians started it and just murdered innocent muslims because fuck them or something. What the fuck happened?

You won't see me ever defending Islam. I'd say let them burn if it were up to me. Islam is just a fucking cult and I really wouldn't put it past them to believe in explosive goats falling from the sky.

*yawns*

yugoslav war is actually a psy-op and didn't really happen,everyone who went to war was going to pre-simulated battlefields.Truth is yugoslavia existed for 1200 years but broke out back in 1837

the one with croatia is fairly complicated

basically it was a german province, we took it in both world wars, and international community declared those provinces as serbian
yugoslavia is born, with a capital in belgrade
we made a huge mistake of not expelling croats back into hungary and austria and itally (their previous masters), and so croatian terrorists later on started murdering serbs and got backed by their masters (germany, austria, itally, hungary, all of nato basically)
croats probably have a different story tho

war with bosnians is extremely simple tho
>bunch of muslims show up at a serbian village wedding, shoot up the whole wedding
>they do it again
>and again
>and again
>we basically wipe them out because our military tactics and weapon platforms and engineering doesnt come out of a religious book

>>>america decided to bomb us because we were friends with russians and cold war mentality was still a huge factor in foreign policy

basically if we entered nato, none of these countries would exist
all of propaganda, especially moral one, was fabricated just for the sake of anti russian nato bases, they are important for missile strategy or i dont even know what

There are no innocent Muslims.

Holy fuck you serbs are the most brainwashed nation on Earth. Even CNN watching liberals aren't as brainwashed. Literally we dindu nuffin despite being the main aggressor in 4 wars over a 10 year period. Even jews aren't this bad. Maybe it has something to do with how only half of your population finished high school. Jesus fuck I really hope you're just some underage retard, because that is some stage IV MKULTRA Operation Mockingbird brainwashing right there

hey
get fucked landlocked nigger

>the one with croatia is fairly complicated
wrong. you were rekt

youtube.com/watch?v=7DILTdE9Rq8

Muslims are the worst people on earth.They follow a barbaric ideology called Islam which violates all the fundamental rights of human beings.If you know a good Muslim,well then he is good only because he doesn't follow Islam in its entirety.The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

fuck off anita. Srebrnica was a gendercide against boys and men. I sympathize

Meanwhile in Serbia
youtu.be/sX-l8jLpM7c

history around here goes back much longer than 10 years tho

Even in Bosnia we love these war songs

Stop pretending that anyone outside of Slovenia in that region is a human being. They are stupid animals and no less cancerous than their shitskin kin from Turkey, Israel and Arabia that is so plentiful in normal Europe

Found the diasporafag.

What makes Slovenia so different? Is it that Italian blood?

They are said, half in jest, to be Germans speaking a Slavic language, and they were able to quickly secede from Yugoslavia, thus avoiding the bulk of the post-dissolution wars there. Afterwards, they were a quick addition to the 'European project', and they are indisputably the most economically successful of the former Yugoslav states, with Croatia, now also an EU member, coming second.

Even Russians that came to protect the "innocent" Serbs from barbarian "mooslems" ended killing Serbs

Lack of Italian jewnegro blood, if anything. That's more of "Croatian" thing. Being smart, not admixed with gypsies or Turks, maintaining national tradition connected to ethnic legacy above all else, geographical strategy

Yes, they should actually

they must've confused them for turks.

Other way around : UN should pay reparations for Serbia- bc they lost their citizens.
Also Srebrenica was at UN controlled area- so again UN is to blame.

Same with Kosovo - anytime some terrorists try to break Serbia, UN backs up the terrorists... and comes with lot of propaganda to morally support it.
I guess its because Balkans are in Germonies' sphere of expansion .

TURKED.COM

No. Germanic blood. Same deal with Czechs. It's no coincidence that these two are the only decent "Slavic" countries. It's because they're not found fully Slavic. Their Germanic blood civilised them. Full Slavs are human filth. Barely a step above niggers, e.g. Ukrainians.

>Serbia redpill me on the war. Everyone tells me Christians started it and just murdered innocent muslims because fuck them or something. What the fuck happened?
Basically, Serbs started larping as some sort of empire and got btfo all over balkans

Why is Sup Forums silent about this?

There are videos that some look like Med / Anatolians than others within each religious ethnicity there.

All the threads about this shit. Like who gives a fuck? Most of the serb anons were little babies or in their father's balls when this shit happened. Fuck off Muslim internet defense force.

because serbs are niggers who killed hundreds of kids there?

Dutch Government will probably pay reparations 300 of 8000 for not helping enough.

>Germanic blood
Don't be a kangologist. In case of Czechs it's Celtic (of similar type that Bavarians have), in case of Slovenians Celtic blood too, but still two groups are mainly Slavic
Problem with "Serb anons" is that too many of them in human nations like Slovenia/Russia/Austria/Germany/Australia/Sweden/Norway

Lol, it was mostly Muslims who did that. Wtf you are Russians you guys are supposed to be bros.

>muh moslemsis
Serbs are shitskin gypsy mongrel with inferior genetics. Whatever cult they worship is of no fucking relevance.

>Slav never managed to be anything other than a Slave

And the Mongols raped you. It's not a competition bro.

You cant expect much else from a nation that is still filled with commies and which suffers from a great revanchist history then any of the Balkan nations combined, Russians are definition of self haters. I'm just saddened that so many of our folks are madly in love with these third world commie spreading gimps.

Not just the mongels, every single race has had its fair share in the Russian gene pool

you have to go back to anatolia, you don't belong here.

But they didn't. That's the difference. Some Rus city states payed taxes and minded their own business. Serbs though willingly mixed. Pic related - average DNA of "ethnic Serb" subhuman (cigan)
You know what happened after the siege of Kazan? Extermination. After conquest of Siberia? Exterminations followed by another extermination and literal creation of the lebensraum. With segregation
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)

Point still stands - Serb subhuman to be removed back to Serbia with the rest of Balkanshits

Now that the dust has settled, someone be honest, did Karadzic do anything wrong?

>serb subhuman
>coming from the caucasus mongol turk rape baby

lel

Bosnia is rightfully Serbian clay.
Literally half of it is already basically serbian. Republika Srpska that is

>Serb subhuman is this unrealistic about his racial origins
Back home you go from Germanic lands, filth

Pure danish with some dutch ancestry. I am home where i belong.
Unlike our bosnian residents

>a mentally challenged vodka nigger thinks he proves the genetic structure of a while nation by posting one meme image
>inb4 that pasta of gypsies in serbia
as i said numerous times - kill yourself

>muh war crimes

Fucking Albo Roach. You are eveywhere with your copy pasta.

Just look at this fantastically thought off factual argument right here
>Serb
>human
No

Ofc they started it.
We Sorbs dindu nuffin wong!

The gang bang was good

I don't get the constant anger at the Serbs. They did it, but everyone else was complacent. The reason the Serbs are blamed so much is UN/NATO pushing this single incident, and a few others, to detract from what they did;

>Dutch UN forces take town over, declare it secured from Serb forces
>Town celebrates, "Hooray!"
>UN demands the town turn their guns in, expel any civilian militias
>Town: "Well, okay I guess. We're safe!"
>Serbs start to advance down the fucking valley, with the high ground, don't try it Anakin
>UN is fumbling paperwork, leaving only a small number of Dutchbat behind; NATO is busy bombing Serbs
>Dutchbat decides to fucking dip, sucks to be you guys!
>Never give their weapons back
>Several days later Serbs take over the town and slaughter

The Serbs were only a player in the game. It seems like the UN basically set the pieces up to fall.

There's literally no other way to stop Muslims once they've mass settled into your country short of genocide. Europeans will have to mass deport those who still have citizenship in their home countries and purge the offspring if they want to have a future for their people. This is the sad truth

>Srpska Republic controlled by Cr*tia
Delete this.

>not wanting to rape bosnian bitch
>why live ?

Lol, dude. You admitted bunch of slaves were kicking your ass for centuries?

They are losers
>500 years a LOYAL lap dog of turks
>married with them and tolerated cigans
>killed pure back then Balkanites at Turkish orders
BUT WE CHIMPED OUT A LITTLE 20 YEARS AGO. WE WUZ REMOVERS

subhuman losers

Serbians already ruined themselves. How irrelevant is Serbian land at this point or even conquest of different land when they get more and more Muslims on own land? That's like half-conquered Macedonia by Albanians talking about Greek land and Alexander the Great. Obviously Serbia needs to fix itself first before fixing Muslim problems and fixing itself means by all means to stop sucking Muslim cock on native land, i don't means those from Kosovo, i mean real hairy brown and nigger Muslim cock.

t. shkodran mustafi

Nice Chinese doctored photo you got there.

Did he do anything wrong?

Who? The Serbs, Croats or Bosniaks? Serbs I don't think so, even though they might have mixed at some point they were always pissed and had rebellions (never heard of a Bosniak rebellion against the Ottomans.)

And unrelated, but why weren't the Croats and Serbs brothers? Wasn't Croatia a literal territory owned by the Austro-Hungarian empire of ethnic Serbs (mostly) which were supposed to repel Ottoman attack before it reached their doorstep, and in return for this they were given independence? Sounds like something Serbs could be behind.

Serbia is like the Dylan Klebold of geopolitics.

I'm not even Serb. You derail threads with shitty discussion and the same copy pastas over and over LARPing as Bavarian. You just pick fights with Balkanites, but with Chechens, Meds, etc.

genocide did happen, but 90% of serbs will never, and I repeat NEVER admit it. That's just our mentality. Responsibility isn't in our vocabulary.

He got himself caught.

>I'm not even Serb
Being Italian Jewnegro subhuman is no better

>(never heard of a Bosniak rebellion against the Ottomans.)
there actually was a bosniak rebellion, but that won't change your views I think...

youtube.com/watch?v=ytPfzneophk

>Innocent muslims
They were only there because their ancestors raped their way into europe
Cleanse them all with fire the way allah likes

You job first and foremost is too keep the bloodline pure. To pass the legacy of your ancestors. Serbia is dead genetically. You failed

Just a reminder that all these muslim diaspora faggots and larping fascists/christians are lowest scum of the lowest. They are Christian Croat and Serbs that converted to Islam centuries ago just to avoid taxation literally the biggest scum possible. Let that sink in when you are trying to reply to their baits.

What's the difference between Christianity and Islam? Both are subhuman jew religions

>mad at bosnians converting for money
>totally okay with his country flooding europe with shitskins for money

>They are Christian Croat and Serbs that converted to Islam centuries ago just to avoid taxation literally the biggest scum possible.
literally not true. Serbs and their lies...

>killing 8k mujahideens and larping muslims
>genocide

Eh, it's interesting to hear the history. Was it the one with the weird memorial over it now? Where the village rose up against the Ottomans, but nobody else in the country supported them?

How so? They're majority ethnic Serbs and iirc Orthodox

Nobody gives a fuck about some muslim turkish rape babies. You čevaps are just like the jews, muh srebrenica

Cry me a Crayna

t. shkodran mustafi from prizren

CRUSADER RATKO

DO IT AGAIN!

Why is This actually a better map than most of the maps on the "fix the balkans" threads

>ethnic Serbs
Well if scoring 0,1-4% South Asian(gypsy) on average makes one European now, then I'm over it

I wont because i dont care about you faggots you are ok in my book the thing that bugs me out are these retarded inbred muslims in Europe. You should know that, they killed your children and they destroyed your churches too in 90's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Husein_Gradaščević

>the one with croatia is fairly complicated
true
>
basically it was a german province, we took it in both world wars, and international community declared those provinces as serbian
yugoslavia is born, with a capital in belgrade
we made a huge mistake of not expelling croats back into hungary and austria and itally (their previous masters), and so croatian terrorists later on started murdering serbs and got backed by their masters (germany, austria, itally, hungary, all of nato basically)
delusion

You've been brainwashed by your media and false history, your historians are proven liars and it saddens me that instead of working towards some kind of accomodation with us, you would instead continue to indulge in mythomania and vengeful wishful thinking - basically, Serbs as a nation have the equivalent mentality of an angsty emo 15 year old girl

wow, what an original sense of humor you have there Uroš

>DO IT AGAIN!
i-i can't niggers fucked me in the ass! i'm a diaper wearing cumcrust nao

>You should know that, they killed your children and they destroyed your churches too in 90's.
nah, you were actually the only ones who destroyed others churches and mosques Chet, but keep on lying to yourself.

He disarm them or should we say Dutch NATO troops didn't give them their weapons back and that made them easy targets and officially civilians. Other than that Americans killed million times more civilians in last 100 years.

>almedin mehmetovic
>"""""European"""""""""

yah nah go tothe desert and dont't drink water