Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789839522140166
youtube.com/watch?v=0La3aBSjvGY
nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-i-didn-t-have-n781631
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did Macron mean by this?

He is planning something.

MAGA

>The documents “would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father,” read the email, written by a trusted intermediary, who added, “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

There it is, folks.

Is Don Jr in trouble?

Looks like this Trump Jr thing is blowing up in a big way. Not good

Oh shit here we go.

Edit: and the emails are on Jr's twitter now.

Edit 2: the subject line of the emails is flatly "Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential". Lock him up

Edit 3: I love that he posts the last page that obviously shows that he's not sharing the entire email exchange.

Did Jr just doom western civilization?

No way, he is fine.

DRUMPF BTFO

The Times is fucking SAVAGE with the timing of these releases. Looks like it's happening folks. All aboard the Treason Train!

How? He didn't do anything wrong.

bombs away

Jr. Looks fucked, I just hope he doesn't take down Kushner or Donald in the process

>DAILY SCHEDULE
impeachment

He didn't do anything illegal.

Leftist fools don't know how our legal system works, Joe should have spent more time writing bills instead of offing interns

I think the most hilarious thing about this is that he confirmed the story and HE RELEASED THE EMAILS HIMSELF. And he did it in a way where it seemed like he thought that he was helping his case. The incompetence of everyone in the Trump family is asounding.

Yup, this feels like it's yet another straw on the back of this camel.

We gotta hope it doesn't break it

You ready to die Drumfpfkins?

He met with a Russian promising information obtained by the Russian government, in his capacity as a member of the campaign. Plus after centuries of saying "absolutely no contact with russians", oops here's contact with russians. Jumping off the trump train now, i don't want to get beat up/killed when the legal government takes back the white house..

he'll be fine
dat extra chromosome will protect him

Does anyone remember that Verizon guy from the cheesy commercials? “Can you hear me now?” repeated ad nauseum?

Well, the guy is now doing Sprint commercials, but I thought this anecdote was too good to not share. Which one of you guys did this? It was clearly someone from /pol who tortured this poor guy.

Don Jr is 100% fucked, hopefully his old man insulated himself from Jr's idiocy.

>she's not your friend

Wow.. How can you defend this?

Jared Kushner 'tried and failed to get a $500m loan from Qatar before pushing Trump to take hard line against country.

If he pulled the bait and switch and boots out the muds I'll agree he's a mastermind.

Gonna be wild when Trump has to pardon his own son for treason

I like how shills always pretend the Trump family don't have their hands on the most vicious lawyer jews in the world.
Keep calling the Trumps stupid though, because that is totally proven in the past 2 years.

Never change neogaf...

How the fuck does his stupid base still defend him, the GOP or the WH admin. Fucking lies everywhere, every day - and top level treasonous ones too.

If you think this is how a President, cabinet and political party should behave, and that they should be the model for the world over, you're one stupid fuck. They are the example of what you DON'T want. When Trump is gone, you know they are going to fix up these ethical rules from now on - Trump will teach us what NOT to do (profit from Presidency, hide tax returns, hire stupid daughter/son-in-law, act like a fucking crazy person on Social Media, fail simple intelligence tests, skip daily Intelligence Briefings, refuse to read memos, have ZERO political experience, refuse to show visitor logs, remove ethical rules allowing shitheads like Bannon to conduct Breitbart business from WH, hold secret meetings with hostile nations and give them classified info, ban and attack the Constitutionally-protected Free Press, obstruct justice by lying about tapes, intimidate witnesses, campaign heavily and hold rallies and profit from them all, etc, etc...)

Piece of shit!

>Moscow
>The Russian Government
Nobody actually speaks like that if they actually work for the government.

>I just hope he doesn't take down Kushner

spotted the shill

Collusion with a foreign government that stole private info for election meddling is most certainly illegal and damning.

Gonna be hard to shield Trump from this

reminder to filter shills, especially UN, EU, Kekistan, Republican and Democrat

DRIP DRIP DRIP

THE PRESIDENCY IN FULL TILT

No, people who don't understand our legal system think he is. It certainly looks bad in the media but it's not a crime.

Please start the war. PLEASE. It would be over in 30 minutes.

I can't believe you sheep still support Trump. What a joke. What a fucking joke. Fucking twilight zone shit. Lemmings.

if someone told you over email they were a black man and wanted to meet you, but when you arrived they turned out to be a white woman, did you meet with a black man?

Reminder that all of this happened BEFORE the DNC/"Russia hack" was revealed to the public.

Don Jr. had no knowledge of any suspected espionage by Russia at this point.

The palpable sense of fear in these threads is quite amazing, never seen it this bad before, even during pussygate and the Comey stuff. Something is in the air, you can feel it, most of Jared's professional persuader posters have disappeared and even the the nervousness over 2018 is starting to set in now.

Wtf I love terrorism now.

He's not fucked by any stretch of the imagination. He may be in a little trouble, but there's still two things that can't be proven. First, that she was acting on behalf of the Kremlin and second that anything actually came from the meeting. The email chain may reference it, but that doesn't make it true.

If she was working for the Kremlin and gave him dirt on Hillary, then he's in real trouble.

I wish that these kinds of comics/images involved a real person for the left. Every single fucking time, without fail, it's a fictional character.

filtered and reported

>herp derp he doesnt hate da joos so he's a shill
Fuck off

>release non incriminating emails before the NYT publishes them along with an article's worth of spin
Wow so dumb

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This has hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Fucking punk ass bitch, you'll get smoked pulling that shit foo

Tldr faggot, take your asshurt paragraphs to reddit

>comparing the entirety of the stock market with medium to high-end resorts and real estate.

Apples to oranges, retard.

Uh-huh

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789839522140166

"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin."

So did Jr literally just confess by putting this email out?

If you attempted to murder someone and failed, did you commit a crime? Answer: Yes, you did. Intent to commit a crime is still a crime.

Gonna be wild when shills open up a legal dictionary and observe the definition of treason.

Define how this is collusion?

youtube.com/watch?v=0La3aBSjvGY

You are mistaken. He is a deep undercover agent.

how did nyt get the emails

>If she was working for the Kremlin and gave him dirt on Hillary, then he's in real trouble.
Nope. Nothing illegal about this

Multiple lies about it - I don't know how anyone can defend this.

Only question I have, is this Jr. falling on the sword for Daddy, or just the tip of the iceberg. NY Times has played him like a chump all week.

>Russian Lawyer Who Met With Trump Jr.: I Didn’t Have Clinton Info They Wanted
nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-i-didn-t-have-n781631

He means his sandwich ordering skills are on a level that uneducated plebs can only dream of.

How much more this muh Russia stuff has to happen before it ends?

He's getting impeached isn't he?

>exposing Hillary Clinton is a crime
>this is how desperate the left is

Anyone saying "Don Jr is fucked", or any variation of the same is utterly retarded. HRC literally did the same thing when her campaign got the fake prostitution story, which turned out to be a scam. There has to be a quid pro quo in order for there to be a crime, and Don JR isn't even in the position to offer such a thing.

>stole private info
But none of the information was stolen. By your logic, Hillary committed a crime by getting the Steele dossier from MI5.

Why would I ever accept that invitation?

Drumpf is dead. Who's Muh Russia now, Dumbpublicans????

and UK

Reminder

The ongoing investigation likely already knows whether she's an agent of Russia or not. Only a matter of time until this shit comes crashing down.

Yes we know that the POTUS can pardon him and the congress won't impeach the POTUS. So he is safe.

If doubles this don jr thing will be over in a week

>they wanted
>email shows they offered
um what?

I think this might be their last push

>"I have to tell you, I'm ending the affair and quitting. I wouldn't be caught dead in your office again."
>"Wrong." JoeIsJoe

Part of being an American Conservative is complete lack of self-awareness, never admitting you're wrong, and doing the same shit over and over even if it fails over and over.

Republicans and Conservatives in the US is a party of Snake Oil salesmen and Snake Oil customers. Trump keyed in on this and was exactly what they were looking for - a king con-man.

Were talking about people who spent their lives hating on "rich, east coast, yankees" voting for this guy.

They're just dumb motherfuckers.

The only fear I see is the shills spamming hoping yet another nothingburger magically results in convictions because their last 5 attempts fell flat.

that's false equivalency and you know it
this is the main reason i used the "black man" part

>If doubles this don jr thing will be over in a week

More like by tomorrow afternoon.

There's nothing there. The intensity of the shills actually underscores how little they have.

>Hillary Clinton's criminal exposure = murder
A bit of a stretch, Brock.

I will never be over because leftists are retarded as fuck.

'muh russia' is the new 'he's born in kenya!'

When the fuck is Joe ever right? Dumb fucking shills.

She was working for the Russian government by giving him stolen and damaging private info acquired by the putin regime.

It's collusion

It never ends. Democrats and the media will continue to die on this hill. Thank God they are this incompetent and incapable of foresight.

Where has neogaf been all this time. For so long its been nothing but /sg/ and TRS shilling. Kinda refreshing to see the libshit shills back again.