WEW

WEW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dyo4tNwNIvQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/30/thoughts-complex-journalists-says-emmanuel-macron/
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/04/macron-announces-govern-like-jupiter-roman-king-gods/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4670934/France-ban-sale-petrol-diesel-vehicles-2040.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6SVJ99cOFMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WELL WELL WELL

They still mad at him for saying that Africa is overpopulated because of Africans overpopulating it?

Eh, I think the globalists are realising what a threat Africa's amount of breeding actually is

>literally white

>yfw Macron is a private member of the National Front and this was all a setup to save France.

> Emmanuel Macron is literally right about reality
Is he /ourguy/ more than Trump is at this point?

LITERALLY
>LITERALLY
>WHITE
LItTERALLY

macron has had contact with thee ayys

How does she know?
Is he fucking her?
Is he screaming sieg heil while fucking her?
So many questions.

kek Macron makes leftards almost as bootyblasted as Trump does.

have these cunts ever even seen a nigger

WELL WELL WELL LOOOOOOK WHO WE HAVE HERE

Yep. They need the nigs to destroy the white race but they can't allow them to grow too much as to take out the Jews as well.

Link to speech please.

wtf I'm a Macotron now

Oh, I LOVE IT when liberals do this!

See, what she's basically saying here is that if you criticize some blacks for being useless, you are in fact attacking *all blacks* because *all backs are useless*, which is itself a white supremacist concept.

The normal, non-white-supremacist response would be "Well, not ALL blacks are like that...", which any idiot can see, and should be (but never is) followed by: "...and we can help the ones who are like that to not be like that any more."

You see the same thing when white liberals chimp out over the idea that blacks should be taught to speak real English rather than """ebonics""", or held to the same intellectual and behavioral standards as whites, etc. The notion that blacks are inherently inferior and disadvantaged *because they are black* is one that white liberals are wedded to in a way that makes Hitler's devotion to Germany look like an infrequent and poorly-funded hobby.

WTF, I love Macron now.

I think Macron just let it slip. He's a filthy globalist, pro migration, pro islam etc etc. I don't get it. Unless, somehow, all these faggots are secretly exactly the thing they fight against. Nah, this cannot be real, too absurd.

Well, that turned out better than expected.
I thought Macron was a crypto-leftist.

Macron was a banker, so this must be a typical jew strat.

I'm pleased and suddenly full of hope.

Macron is now busy fucking up all the work of the Leftist mayor of Paris to obtain the organisation of Olympics Games as he is going to steal her all the credits.

If Paris have the olympics, it will bankrupt the stupid city, and Hidalgo will not have the credit for the organisation. Macron will have Olympics and won't pay a cent for it. It could turn the ever communist city into right wing

Don't be fooled, he isn't a white supremacist. He is one of the chosen people.
We are getting a rare glimpse into the minds of the Rothschilds.

>expecting logic and reasoning from leftists

>france
>white

What's the end game for destroying the white race? Nothing would ever get done again...

Greece should host every Olympics after Tokyo

R A R E
A
R
E

Macron is like a kid, we have a say that truth always comes from the mouth of children.

Wtf, I love macron now!

tfw Amelie is no longer realistic.
youtu.be/Dyo4tNwNIvQ

to be fair it never was lmao, i myself lived in montmartre since 2001 it was full of niggers and according to my parents it was this already this way for 20 years previous to that
if anything the place has gentrified a lot, it's much whiter now and niggers go to the cheaper suburbs

"Macron’s use of the word “civilizational” probably would have been enough to get him into hot water; it certainly sounds like a casually racist assessment that Europe’s “civilization” is different from, and perhaps better than, Africa’s."
>sounds like
>Europe's civilization is different from...Africa's.
A fact
>perhaps better from
A conjecture. It's pathetic that leftists are unable to discuss high-level cultural/societal issues without playing the oppressed card.

A global Brazil

I want to beleive

Hey but at least he's not that nasty racist Le Pen.

NAZIS BTFO

Glorious.

>CAPITALISING parts of my phrase to put EMPHASIS on it because MY FELLOW spacebacon narwhales don't have sufficient ATTENTION SPAN to fully follow what i'm SAYING!
>!
>*Using asterisks*
>...
>Reddit spacing

>>>/reddit/

Piss off and never come back

No scary nationalist movements. White Nations have often recognized as harmful and cast out jews, look how often they've been thrown out of countries. They don't want that shit to be possible again

This.

Only, now certain factions of globalist are starting to realise how shitty Brazil actually is. The west is becoming like the god damned third world, and certain globalist realise how unproductive and shitty its like.

LITERALLY SHAKING

Stop falling for a Rothschild Banker who married his old as fuck teacher as President whose ego-trip EM party got a supermajority in parliament.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/30/thoughts-complex-journalists-says-emmanuel-macron/
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/04/macron-announces-govern-like-jupiter-roman-king-gods/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4670934/France-ban-sale-petrol-diesel-vehicles-2040.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6SVJ99cOFMc