What does it mean to be an American? What are the basic requirements?

What does it mean to be an American? What are the basic requirements?

1. Read/Write English and speak with an American accent (depends on your location in the country)
2. White European Ancestry
3. Christian (One of the many kinds)

At a basic level this is what it means to be an American. Of course, there are a lot more cultural aspects to it but very simply these are the basics.

Whites of European ancestry are easy to assimilate as it only involves them learning the language.

America must be made white again. Blacks should be given a paid trip back to Africa and a one time reparation payoff. Native Americans can stay in the country but will be denied citizenship. All nonwhites will be deported to Mexico and we can give the Mexican government a huge one time payment.

Anyone who refuses to take the payment and leave voluntarily will be forcibly removed and lose property rights.

America cannot survive as a multiracial society. Furthermore, the long term benefits of getting rid of minorities will be worth the large lump sum payments. With this we can start to scale back the gigantic welfare programs that have hurt America in the past.

bump

guys...

Being an American means:
>an appreciation and respect of individual liberty
>a willingness to work hard to give your children a better life than you had
>an innovative and competitive spirit
>a love of freedom, land, and independence
It doesn't have to do with race in any way. I've met someone from every nation on earth and I've never left this country.

Bump

As someone from the area and currently still living in NYC, it breaks my heart to see the city that used to be here. This place is Babylon. Its a shopping mall filled with freaks and money obsessed degenerates, surrounded by people too poor to be poor.

Move to the country my friend. There's way more opportunity.

>It doesn't have to do with race in any way
Wrong, not the way the country was created, and is only a recent thing from the 1965 Immigration Act, you faggot.

This is American.

Need to be here for a while more, but I'm strongly considering it once I am able. Not sure I'd be happy there either, but its worth a shot.

Aren't all those things qualities of WASP people? Aren't they like a small minority?

In the winds of time it means nothing
But in the moment you are citizen of the decaying #1 empire today

>North western European Heritage
>Protestant
>read/write English
>desire for freedom and to be left alone with minimal government interference in your life

What environment are you looking for?

1)DNA like this
Period. Mongrels and immigrants stop LARPing. Y'all are US passport holders, not Americans

>North western European Heritage
That's it. Religion is irrelevant

America was never white, it was brown people before and it will be brown people again.

America back then didn't exist, Raheem Dalitowski O'Caribbean

>1. Read/Write English
Sounds good
>and speak with an American accent (depends on your location in the country)
>2. White European Ancestry
>3. Christian (One of the many kinds)
Nah, not necessary

>America must be made white again. Blacks should be given a paid trip back to Africa and a one time reparation payoff. Native Americans can stay in the country but will be denied citizenship. All nonwhites will be deported to Mexico and we can give the Mexican government a huge one time payment.

This sounds like an awful lot of money being handed out unnecessarily. Reparations are nonsense, paying off the Mexican government to take Mexican people who are either here legally or snuck here from Mexico is nonsense, and paying for black people to move to Africa is, again, spending money unnecessarily. Revoking citizenship from Native Americans makes no sense.

I understand the focal point of yor argument is "exclusively white = good and pure", but even setting aside how many different cultures still fall under the category of "white people" - thereby still making it multicultural - if you're going to make that argument, at least try to suggest courses of action which don't involve bribing people to leave the country. Your case didn't start out great, and this isn't helping it.

You should add to your list that you also need to be an American citizen, no?
This is some happy hour faggotry today

Try the 1868 ratification of the 14th Amendment dipshit.

Not sure. I've travelled plenty, but I've only ever lived in urban environments. My fear is that I won't be able to psychologically adjust to anywhere else, and will always stand out.

It means
RIGGEDIT.com

Why do Russians spam this white nationalist bullshit? You're Mongols in blood and you've never achieved as much as us

America was founded on ideas, not ethnic groups. That has expanded to encompass the people of the world. My neighbors are Hindu, Sihk, Jewish, and I'm Catholic. My best friends are black, Indian, Chinese, Palestinian, and all forms of white. I take example for my work ethic from the Mexicans who I saw first employed for cheap labor now owning and operating their own businesses. America is a multiethnic, multicultural society all based in the idea that all men are created equal and are entitled to the unalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
There is that which is un-American but that comes down to tyrany. To forcefully remove people from their home because of skin color is unamerican. To not see the value in your brother because of religion is unamerican. "So long as you adopt the principles of the founders, you can and will successfuly assimilate"-the Iraqi gas station clerk down the road

Keep in mind I live in Kansas. Not Sweden. Not Germany. Our immigrants adopt our values or they are poor and unsuccessful in their ghettos. Defend these values and those new faces learn quickly.

That doesn't mean they wanted a country full of mongrels you larper.

Unlike you I'm pure Germanic, urban 1/16 Jewish abomination
>mongolian
Hello there, Polish crypto-jewish lipka tatar

1. Be born here.
2. If not born here, have citizenship

No one said anything about forcefully removing them, although I am not opposed. You do realize Lincoln wanted this? Somehow that isn't "American" is talking about removing them. It's about allowing them to immigrate. Go back to /r/eddit, you civ nat. Those people will never feel the same way.
image mobile poster

>America cannot survive as a multiracial society
But that's literally what it is.

Where do you live that you haven't seen assimilation work? Like, legit, I don't see how you hold this opinion.

And it all means nothing in the end when we become dust and also the inevitable heat death of the universe. What matters is whether to decide to elevate your soul

Someone who grew up near Detroit and Dearborn. You have no clue.

What if I'm Iranian-American do I get to stay?

>What does it mean to be an American?

>1. Read/Write English and speak with an American accent (depends on your location in the country)

Nope, it's citizenship.

Nope. It's citizenship.

Nope. It's citizenship.

But don't believe me, I'm not a Christian so unkind, uncharitable, uncompassionate Christians like you want to strip me of the greatest privilege in the world just because I won't join your saltine of the week club.

Haha, you're a jew. Most ruskies have Jewish in them anyway. Loads went to Israel as well. What gives? Are there no Russian patriots any more?

So Dearborn Heights or Melvindale?

>makes up faggot list of bullshit
>murika must be made white and sheeit once again
>with an "American accent"
>be faggot jesustard

yeah why don't you want to meet your faggot jesus as soon as possible? kys already
>get rid of minorities
>says this after whites are one of the new minorities

is anyone really this stupid? oh its you OP

My soul is safe with its rightful owner,amen

>what does it mean to be an american

American government has all of the authority to answer that question, and they are answering it differently.
It is easier to start a business in communist China than in USA.
USA is exclusively multiculti melting pot bullshit, your mental gymnastics might disagree but this is the law, American law.
America is also primary financier of most islamic terrorists and spends more money on supplying islam than it does christianity.

There is no difference in supporting America and supporting Israel.
America is the reason Rhodesia doesnt exist anymore. America is the reason Rhodesia became Zimbabwe. America is the reason secular Syria with pretty decent night life became a muslim theocracy under islamic terrorism. America is the reason islamic countries exist in the Balkans. America is the reason western countries are forbidden from arming themselves.
To be American means to habla espanol, to drink hormonal milk, lead water, and eat diabetes burgers.

>Most Ruskies have jew in them
They don't, moron. There are plenty of jewish untermenschen in Israel """""""from Russia"""""", because Russia conquered Poland, and Poland was a crypto-Israel for a long time
>you're a jew
You are not an American. Only pure blooded Northwestern Europeans can be American

It also means that the Serbians in my town are free to run their churches and make povatiza and speak their language.

I went door to door with an Iranian American for Trump in Colorado. Iranians are based.

>1. Read/Write English and speak with an American accent (depends on your location in the country)

In the America created in the past 50 years, the latter two do not hold true any longer.

No one said anything about forcefully removing them.

Uhhh did you not read the OP? This is entirely about a forced removal. This is why your ideas won't take off. Your "nothing to see here goy" shroud is plain as day.

I really want to defend your race. I really do but people like op and liars like you make me glad America is turning brown.

>if my overall existence is extremely negative but i did some miniature good thing once, im a good guy

also what the fuck is povatiza? im a serbian serbian (aka serbian) and this is absolutely the first time i heard about that

A loaf of bread filled with fruits and spices made at Christmas time. It may actually be a Croatian thing. Big fan. Do recommend.

Our government is more and less intrusive depending on where you live. In the south it's pretty sweet, northeast is bad, west is eh.

Just be a good goy and you're the best american available.