Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOHSGb5jCj8
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article160622854.html
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/884802095391617025
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789839522140166
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

I find it fucking hilarious how Veselnitskaya is going on TV now saying she has no ties to the Russian government when 1) she's represented SEVERAL Russia state-owned business 2) one of her clients was a senior government official's son and 3) she was married to a former deputy transportation minister in the Moscow region.

>The documents “would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father,” read the email, written by a trusted intermediary, who added, “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

There it is, folks. Impeachment is here.

DRUMPF'S DEMISE GENERAL

He's doing his part, are you?

Let's stop for a minute and put all of this stuff into its proper context for debate:

Republicans spent the last 30 years calling Hilary a criminal.
They spent millions of dollars on dozens of investigations and yet never once indicted her or charged her with a crime.

Then they spent 8 years calling Obama a criminal... Spent millions of dollars on dozens of investigations and never once indicted him or charged him with a crime...

.... And now they're pissed off at Democrats and the "liberal media" because REPUBLICAN chaired committees of the House and Senate are investigating the REPUBLICAN President for possible collusion with Russia and treason?

In b4 shills shilling shills shilling shills

>these laws apply to enemy states
>america is at war with russia

What's going on with the emails lads

Does it criminalize Clinton ?

Why didn't you make this about Trump Jr., you fucking faggot? Also, don't tripfag for no reason, faggot.

DO IT

DO IT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=EOHSGb5jCj8

AJ going ham

I think its time to declare SHILLCON 1

>spent millions

user you're confused with the parties. Democrats did all that.

President Snowflake

Can somebody actually make a thread about the Numale's tweet and not Awoo?

It applies to all foreign entities retard, read the law again.

Why would Russia have dirt on Hillary in the first place?

>Having proof of Hillary's corruption is illegal
Did CNN tell us this? We know they are the source for legality on kind of things, for example only they were allowed to posses leaked docs by wikileaks.

Stop intentionally stepping on autism landmines.

No, just standard fare. SHILLCON 3 at max. 1 was access tapes and debates time.

Just quickly made one because no one stepped up. Take it easy.

>Jr takes it to a lawyer
>Jr posts 'evidence' after this, thus proving it means jack shit
>Jr btfo the story the kikes had for a fucking year in 2 tweets

So youre desperate for some payback?

>because REPUBLICAN chaired committees of the House and Senate are investigating the REPUBLICAN President for possible collusion with Russia and treason

Got some proof there, faggot?

>america is at war with every nation on earth

Meh, this is not much. There are a lot of state-owned businesses in Russia, repping one of them doesn't turn you into a Kremlin agent. Lawyers can represent whoever they want; there are lawyers who have represented mob bosses and terrorists, doesn't mean they're gangsters themselves.

>she was married to a former deputy transportation minister in the Moscow region.

Deputy Transportation Minister, is that higher or lower than Assistant Undersecretary of Poultry Farming?

This is nothing, dude. Government officials hire private lawyers all the time, everywhere in the world; the lawyers don't become agents of the government in the process.

>not nobody cares edition
Since when fake news was taken seriously?

>John McCain faces questions in Trump-Russia dossier case
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article160622854.html

They should be Grateful, those crazy anarchist would destroy any part of Europe Trump sets foot on

>somebody said something about Russia that isn't inherently hostile or negative
>liberal media flies into a psychotic rage for the 191st time this year
Boy I'm going to love when places like CNN finally start getting sued for slander and libel.

damn... what site is this? i want to read the news that can afford to pay mindreaders to write articles on politics...

but UN flag told me jr was going to jail!

still too early for that. The shilling is constant but low key atm.

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/884802095391617025

He's also going on Hannity tonight to talk about the whole thing. Sure seems like he's pissing his pants out of fear, uh-huh.

>There it is, folks. Impeachment is here.
See you in 8 years

Why?

>believing CHOAS narrative

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789839522140166

"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin."

Here's your proof.

TRAITOR
TO
HIS
COUNTRY

LOCK
HIM
UP

>surely this time it will habben.

Could Macron be, dare I say it... OUR GUY?

He doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. He has zero clue what the presidents mood is. Every time the media post this stupid shit, it always proves to be wrong.

>he still doesnt think that Alex Jones is Bill Hicks

I don't know, people are very upset that I didn't make the thread about attentionwhores on twitter when I just quickly made a thread.

In case you guys haven't noticed, our country is tumbling down a very dangerous path. We have the establishment trying to overthrow a fairly elected populist administration. The danger isn't that they're attempting a slow coup, it's that they're dismissing what is a populist revolution that used its peaceful tool (election) to take back power.

The reason America has been so great is that no matter who you are or how mad you become at the system, every 4 years you get a chance to change it. Once you lose that, the entire system breaks down and chaos takes over.

If they're successful in overthrowing Trump, hold onto your butts. Move somewhere safe and own protection just in case. We'd be in uncharted waters as a nation then.

>Trump has nothing to with what his son did
>somehow blame Trump for all of this
>Donnie JR has nothing to hide and is provided all information

Media needs to kill themselves

and (((they))) are spinning it that he violated a law.

Jr is growing in power. Soon he'll surpass his father. I for one welcome our new overlords.

>says increasingly nervous man for the 43rd time this week

Donald trump jr will go down as one of the biggest retards in the history of this nation. I can't believe this

>shills not realizing how persuasive it is that Don Jr released all of the emails.

You didn't respond to my question though

They decided to leak the only thing they have left - the actual email they used to set up Don Jr and justify the spying on the Trump campaign later on.

Thread is compromised by shills.

I am not making the next thread

Someone else must make the next thread

OP is gone

Oh, by the way, could you make the next thread? People will soon start trying to mess with the threads and people seem really lazy right now. Not super important but it would be nice to have some order.

>thinking congress is in charge of investigations
>not knowing the difference between a probe and an investigation

>Republicans spent the last 30 years calling Hilary a criminal.
And she's proved it repeatedly.

>They spent millions of dollars on dozens of investigations
See above, you don't know the difference.

>Then they spent 8 years calling Obama a criminal... Spent millions of dollars on dozens of investigations and never once indicted him or charged him with a crime...
The justice department and FBI were controlled by Obama. Again, you're conflating Congressional probes with Federal investigations. Or you're just dumb enough to think they are one in the same.

If you believe "Rob Goldstone" is credible

All I see a fat guy trying to BS his way into a winning political campaign

>opting to survive instead of die in battle
No thanks, user.

TRUMP JR ON HANNITY TONIGHT LADS

To think I used to like Jr but he's a collosal idiot for tweeting out that stuff. He could sink the entire administration, forget reelection.

Here are the dots the MSM and shilling is trying to get you to not see

>Hillary associates hired Fusion GPS to fabricate the Muh Russia narrative
>They produced a dossier that started making the rounds in late spring / early summer of 2016
>First mention of Muh Russia was from Hillary's campaign manager, Robbie Mook - clearly they were involved in it
>Fusion later hired some Russian lawyer to meet with Don Jr., allegedly with proof Hillary's campaign was colluding with Russia

The only common thread here is Fusion GPS, who were working for Hillary associates. It's basically a psy-op.

Dont post pasta. If you dont have an original thought just lurk.

And then Jr. one-upped them so they can't keep dribbling it out for another six months.

Informations have no inherent value

So long as the people making them aren't compromised then everything is fine.

>Scooped NYT from publishing the emails with a bunch of supposition and implied guilt

Don't they do this every time they think they have something?

Anyone not a shill/autist understands. Thanks for baking

>Spend a year making a story
>Get BTFO in two tweets
Pottery.

WTF??

I don't understand how you could think this is bad for Donald Jr.

Bombs away

After the way FLOTUS, the mans wife, was treated in Germany, I don't blame him. They literally had her barricaded in the hotel.

You didn't answer his question

That's not pasta

>shills
>realizing

You know what to do...

wowzerz the shills are out in full force. almost makes you think they're trying to distract from other things...hmmmmmmm
and shill filters makes it extra comfy

I don't know who that is but from what I see Donnie isn't hiding anything and it's killing the media because they can't cite their sources

Macron said that Africa had "civilizational" problems and women with 7-8 kids were making it worse. Clearly this means he's a Klansman.

Look asshole you're the one that stated you wanted a debate so actually defend your assertions.

>Why would the russians have opposition research on the former first lady, NY senator and the Secretary of State of the Obama administration
Who can even guess, user.

It is really time to for journalist to have license to practice their profession.

Please, point where in the following statute it states that the foreign states must be at war with the United States. I will wait.

law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

Thought you said you took over baking? Muss be mistake while scrolling.

Too bad for you that your "proof" was a lie.

What he talk to s ruskie lawyer for?
I've been offline for a few days
Somebody tl;dr me?

REEEEEEEEEE BUY MY VITALITY

Some fresh tears.

The NYT was about to publish it. Better for him to publish it than allow NYT to publish accompanied by a lot of spin.

Kek, if Fusion GPS admits to fabricating the whole thing, Trump can fire Mueller and start breaking kneecaps in the Senate if they don't get a move on.

Doubt that honestly, but nothing he did was illegal. There has to be a quid pro quo, otherwise you can get information from anybody. This, and it hasn't even been proven that she has any actual affiliation with the Russian government, that would rise to the level of "so, and so told me to do this."

Might as well meme it. Would be our biggest Garrison, yet.

Uranium, ring any bells faggot?

>Telling the truth makes you a white supremacist
>Hate facts
Would be hilarious if the insanity of the left redpills him.

based jupiter

It's complex, you'll see this U-235 chess move play out soon

cute