CAN YOU SM-ELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN?

The trademark for "Run the Rock 2020" has been trademarked. COULD WE SEE THE ROCK IN ACTION?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2011/may/16/donald-trump-us-presidential-race
pipl.com/search/[email protected]&l=&sloc=&in=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump!

he'll lose so badly to trump. not that he'll win the nomination.

>A rock will stand on the seven hills

He won't make it to the demoshit primaries.

2020 election is gonna be #LITTY

Trump should drop Pence with The Rock because he's a samoan-black homo.

>Based out of a shithole apartment in Wheeling, WV
Oh yeah. Seems legit.

He would have to stop taking steroids.

>yfw the next president is chosen by a cage match at wrestlemania

Check his production schedule. If he's making movies he will be booked at that time

Also he wouldn't run as a democrat. He's not strictly a conservative either but he wouldn't fit on a democrat ticket.

It would be folly to run as a republican against a republican incumbent, and an independent ticket is a waste of time.

He might have a shot in 2024 when there isn't a republican incumbent

>Dropping his bullet-proof vest

Not likely.

>you guys have got to expect this from the NWO!

>when the presidential debate is a no holds barred tag team event

it'll make a good practice run.

Trump ran a practice run before he was serious in 2016 anyways.

His last few movies have bombed and his next one will as well. His time at the top is already over. He overstayed his welcome.

You think? I think he's the biggest threat to Trump's 2020 run.

If the next election is The Rock Vs Trump, American politics will have truly hit Rock Bottom.

A RAUNCHY, R-RATED ELECTION IS COMING YOUR WAY IN 2020, DON'T MISS IT!

bring spare pants boys, you'll gonna piss yourslef!

My cock will slap your seven shills m8

CAAAAARLOOOOOSSS

He could easily just be going for Senate or House couldn't he?

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Rock vs Zuckerberg

Alpha male high test lifter vs low test beta numale

Inb4 a rock paper scissors joke is his campaign slogan

>implying the DNC isn't going to run the Jew.
you niggers are still bluepilled enough to not know the DNC already chose Zuckerberg as their candidate

these posters know whats up. he obviously isn't going to go for a serious run in 2020, but this opens the door even further for future political plans. say what you will about the rock, he's proven himself to be very good at maneuvering in the public eye and his shift toward politics over the last few years has been well executed.

also, for those who are skeptical about the possibility of the rock performing well -- keep in mind that he is the single most well-liked male media figure in the world. this is not a joke or exaggeration. he has an excellent team behind him, he is an extraordinarily charismatic figure who can speak well, handles his public appearances gracefully, and can think on his feet. he's also a relatively blank slate, politically speaking. the rock is absolutely a potential power in the political sphere from 2024 onward, and anyone who denies this possibility is out of touch.

>main st

wheeling is actually not bad

The rock
Chelsea Clinton
Hilary Clinton
Michelle Obama
Mark Zuccerburg
Barney Sanders

That's one a month, so in 2020, the dems will have 48 candidates if this continues. This isn't even countingthe real political candidates that are also likely running. Debates would have to be held in stadiums, and be 3 days long, to include everyone.

Rock wouldn't give up hundreds of millions in paychecks just to run a training wheels campaign.

Like I said, if he's running, he won't have any films booked for production that year.

it's going to be funny to watch johnson's get humilated by trump

Trump never ran for president before 2016

Its exciting to see all these people saying they're gonna run. I dont know about the rest of you but I can't WAIT to see The Rock, Kanye, and whoever else get EVISCERATED in debates by people who are well versed in politics.

Trump proved you don't have to waste your time with that

And Rock won't give up hundreds of millions of dollars to sit in a chamber with a bunch of old likes just to have one vote on shitty omnibus bills

theguardian.com/world/2011/may/16/donald-trump-us-presidential-race

He did an unofficial practice run to test out the idea

Like trump got eviscerated?

Trump in debates wasn't giving the nation a constitutional crash course. He was doing the republican version of promising gib me dats

>A Rock/Hogan ticket WILL happen

God I love this timeline

I would unironically vote for the rock.

Trump isnt a noob in regards to politics, The Rock doesnt know shit about it, and Kanye cant even form a coherent sentence. You put someone who knows law like Ted Cruz against them and he'd wipe the floor with them. The only reason Ted Cruz lost to trump is because he wasnt talking tough shit like Trump was. Trump won by straight talk, promising the wall, saying he was gonna "bomb the shit outta them" "them being ISIS"... Cruz knows the game inside and out, he's memorized the constitution, Rock and Kanye would get eaten alive. Even Trump would win against them.

isn't dwayne republican

basically swapped out Hope and Change for Make America Great Again, in terms of catchy sayings.

American politics is dead. POTUS election is now a highschool popularity contest. The Rock will win.

Only cure is viable 3rd, 4th or 5th parties offering legit candidates to rival red and blue. Not happening. RIP to the United States

Why the fuck would he run it out of West Virginia.
>He should really run for Governor of California instead.

my money would be on the Rock to eviscerate Trump in a debate. Trump got all his jokes on people based on looks or past misdeeds. Unlinke Randlet, Trump wouldn't be able to in material to joke on about the Rock. What is he gonna say "Folks, i don't what to tell you, but he's not as ripped as Arnold, believe me." 2020's gonna be funny as hell if the Rock is in it.

We'd be dumb enough to elect jerry brown again

Are they going to stick him in Captain Pikes wheelchair robot thing?

Way past time for the current system to fall desu, I just want some laughs with the last couple or single election(s).

Rev up those WWF memes.

Oh my.

>American politics is dead. POTUS election is now a highschool popularity contest.
Honestly with how things are going things would definitely improve if we turned the president into a idol.
you know what.
make it a gameshow. like survivor or some shit. the winner gets to be president.

it can't be worse than king nigger.

John Cena should run as his VP

And your money would be lost.

>Trump wouldn't be able to in material to joke on about the Rock.
This is a presidential debate, kid.

Kek

>The Rock is about to reach 270! He's only moments away from putting the defending US President Donald Trump away-
>Wait wait wait, what's Melania- she just threw those knuckledusters to Trump, I don't think the ref saw!
>LOOKITLOOKITLOOKITLOOKIT Oh, right across the skull!
>NOT THIS WAY, NOT THIS WAY
>268! 269! 270!
>YOUR WINNER, AND STILL! YOUR UNITED STATES PRESIDENT, DONALD TRUMP!
>MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY
>BAH GAWD THAT SUNUVABITCH, AND THAT JEZEBEL MELANIA!
>I don't know JR, I think she's better than that tranny we used to as a First Lady
>KANG YOU SHUT YOUR JEW BITCH MOUTH

Haha okay dude, the only reason Trump was funny was because no one was able to clap back, I think the Rock could, but we'll have to wait and see, no? Pres debates haven't meant shit for ages, its just a shitslinging match with both of them accusing each other of something. Johnson had some good WWE speeches and that's all most people care about is the theater. The Rock is cooking up that theater, can you smell it?

Fucking kek'd. I love how the Hollywood shitstains pretends that they are godsent because of their huge support from their fans.
They are living in their little LA closet and will get hit in the face when they enter reality. Can't wait.

should be secretary of defense instead, the enemy wouldn't be able to see him.

Who is this faggot?

pipl.com/search/[email protected]&l=&sloc=&in=5

Yeah, no.
Trump's policies date back to things he was saying back before Regan. Johnson has no policies to speak of.

Look who registered [email protected]
The Rock has nothing to do with this.

The rocks policies are he's gonna take you down to Know Your Role Boulevard which is on the corner of Jabroni Drive and check you directly into the SmackDown Hotel.

>presidential debate
>Trump vs Rock

Mr Trump, how would you balance the budget?
>Trump answers from a business standpoint

Mr. Rock, same question
>Flexes muscles, does the stupid eye brow thing, finally shrugs shoulders unable to answer

>Now Trump vs Kanye

Mr Trump, how would you balance the budget?
>Trump answers from a business standpoint

Mr. Kanye, same question
>Shiiieeeet, like, my bruthas, like, my people, like, my struggle, like, shiiiieeeet, like

>not picking the Big Dawg for VEEP

this is either bait or you are an actual moron who didn't watch any of the 2016 debates at all. you sound extremely stupid because all of your points about how the rock would handle himself apply directly to trump in 2016. and your ted cruz fandom...cmon bro. open your eyes and see what the US presidential system has become, you're obviously approaching this from an outdated point of view. it no longer matters what a presidential candidate knows about the law -- trump knows absolutely nothing about politics and didn't even bother posturing as if he did during the debates. he won through charisma, just like the rock would.

policies we can all stand behind

>Waaaaaa dont shit on my hopes and dreams of my favorite WWE superstar

Youre the fucking retard here, kid.

>Y-YOU SAID SOMETHING I DIDNT LIKE, Y-Y-YOU'RE BAITING

Your WWE idol would lose, plain and simple.

>ted cruz fandom
I wrote him as an example, nowhere in my posts did I say I liked him. I said he knows politics inside and out.

>you're obviously approaching this from an outdated
No, youre just mad.

>it no longer matters what a presidential candidate knows about the law
Holy shit, youre a goddamn numbskull to boot.

Your idol wouldnt win, time to take down your wrestling posters, throw away your plastic WWE belt, because wrestling is gay and phony as fuck and you should grow the fuck up.

NO
NO MORE CELEBRITIES

>because wrestling is gay and phony

oh, because modern politics is any better and more real, right. Fucking grow the fuck up, politic has been shit for fucking ages. At least I get a chuckle out of wrestling.

>They're gonna run Clinton again. There is no way in hell that they are gonna use a Hollywood celebrity.

>admits to watching wrestling
>has the nerve of telling someone to "Fucking grow the fuck up"
WEW

Jews write the script. Fat Americans cheers on thinking it's real.

At least I know wrestling is a bunch of fake bullshit, and am honest with myself about it.

WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE

>because wrestling is gay and phony
It's scripted but that shit actually takes a serious toll on their bodies, it's not like they're having pillow fights on fluffy beds.

Yeah, they aren't receiving raw punches to the face but if they get suplexed from the top rope there's no way to not just take a suplex from the top rope. they're trained to minimalize damage but there's only so much you can do.

Ill write in Stone Cold. AUSTIN 3:16

The sad part is we have precedent with movie stars as President with Reagan.

Once was enough.

They'll run him 2024. Charismatic deep state puppet that will undo Trump's legacy and convert us to the Globalist state that should have been.

I love this but it needs a better slogan honestly, Run the Rock is too weak.

The Rock is one dumb motherfucker and a Leftie, gee I wonder for which party he will run.

he won't have to drop it. All he has to do is just make a few appearances, make a few vauge statements on his stances, and do some tv interviews, he already does that shit anyways, except this time, it'll boost his popularity to the moon

Exactly. Trump knows if he gets assassinated, and that's extremely like and has been attempted a number of times already, PENCE will be given power. And Pence is an oldschool puritanical Christian. Ho boy, if he gets power you fucking commie christ killers are going to get zapped faster than the speed of electricity through a homosexual.

And there's the beauty of Trump's strategy. Killing Trump, yeah people will be sad. Killing TWO presidents in one term? People will be angry, very very angry. And we'll be here, watching, waiting to direct that anger at the people responsible.

naw, hogan is a trump fan.

no way

whats that from?

and take away the powers of the president so it is mainly an ambassadorial role. Then let the real politicians run the country. Still think a 3rd party is desperately needed to stop the us versus them mentality.

The Rock is basically a worse version of Schwarzenegger, and old Arnie couldn't get jackshit anywhere in politics. I doubt the Rock is even capable of running a legitimate and prosperous campaign, let alone running the goddamn country

Sup Forums prophesy

Don't post it. It's bad luck, you won't get dübs

Oh yeah? Check em

I think Leonardo DiCaprio would make a great president, or maybe Brad Pitt.

Roger stone will convince another wrestler/entertainer to run and split the primary vote just like he did in Bush/Gore. I'm not worried.

AJ Styles WWE’s 2016 MVP vs Dwayne Johnson for President of the United States!!!

No one thought Trump could either, and here we are.

Just imagine: The Rock, Trump, Clinton, Sanders, Zuckerberg, Cruz, Bush, Johnson, Stein. It would be beautiful. Even better than 2016.

Yeah but at least Trump was a CEO, The Rock is an entertainer primarily and that's never going to make for a good president. I assume Trump picked up some skills from being a CEO that helped massively in running his campaign