This man is going to destroy Trump come 2020. Trump Jr has effectively killed his father's chances of getting reelected

This man is going to destroy Trump come 2020. Trump Jr has effectively killed his father's chances of getting reelected.

Bump.

bump again

Cory booker is our only politician in NJ that isn't completely corrupt.

Exactly. Donates 81% of his salary to charity too.

>Trump Jr has effectively killed his father's chances of getting reelected.

How many times have you said "Trump's doomed for sure this time" in the past year?

This the same guy who voted to keep out cheap drugs from Canada cause he's a sellout. Even Ted Cruz voted in favour. The guy's basically Hillary without the wig and make-up.

Umm no sweety, try again

Booker honestly isn't that bad. He actually has a lot of conservative and pro-American values, he supports charter schools, calls niggers out on their BS, and Sharpe James tried to say he was a Klansman and an Uncle Tom and shit (even though at the time he was running for mayor James was part of the political machine and Booker literally lived in public housing). In a perfect world he would have been the first black president instead of Obama.

I have a fat folder on him courtesy of the Sharpe James machine. He won't be doing anything but table tennis behind razor ribbon topped chain link if he is stupid enough to make more than a toe dip.

Another nothingburger where the liberals have a temporary false sense of confidence

"This time it's for real tho"

post it or you're fake news

If trump passes his tax reform plan and we see the economic growth that plan will enable, you'll be looking at Trump again in 2020.

People have short memories. By 2019-2020 this Russia shit will be long gone. Hell, nobody even talks about Orlando now and it hasn't even been 2 years.

looks like vin diesel but dumber

That meme, more like mining salt

Another mulatto with something to prove. Fuck these mutants.

That nigger can't touch the Teflon Don

They will run Tusli Gabbard....

You're an idiot.

>Cory Booker
all you have to do is play clips of him saying how Dems are all about love and togetherness side by side all the riots and assaults following Trumps victory

Another nigger president? LOL

whites are already a minority in America in under 18 age group.

America is dead.

Jesus, I can't wait to see the circus when they decide who will go to be destroyed by Trump. A smart and young dem will bow out and wait for 2024. Only an idiot will blow the load 2020.

Fuck off poorfag. My lucre = my files.

Let's Continue The Progress!"

>has dirt on the current #1 lefty
>better hide it away and forget it like a squirrel
>fake news

Also forgot to mention during snowstorms he used to go around to old people's homes in Newark and push/plow out their cars when he was mayor.

Newark is irredeemable but he did his best and was very hands on with the people.

for the record though i get all my news about cory booker from secular talk on youtube

I have dirt on many many people. When I lived over in the NJ metropolitan my nosed itched constantly. Secret faggots, secret mental patients, secret coke heads, secret blackout tipplers, secret adulterers, secret shakedowns, secret trip takers, secret cash glommers, secret pony/card addicts.

I got a little big bit from a Macy's executive.

Cory Booker??
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
(inhales)
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no one cares about their private life
if they're a foreign shill, that's something, if they're gay, nobody gives a fuck

I beleive you. NJ sounds like a place that could happen.