Sup Forums ruined my relationship

I'm sure many of you have this problem, the urge to tell your S.O. about common redpills: globalism, cultural marxism, ect. I am aware how obnoxious from the other's POV it may appear, and I'm not some autistic sperg or anything but in hindsight I shouldn't have brought up my "passions". It creates a rift because you're never going to get through to them, they have to want to and pursue it themselves. An easy way to picture it is imagine your previous self listening to your now self at a party. That old self would find it annoying as hell. Anyways I guess Im saying this as a warning to others even though it is obvious it can be easy to go off once in awhile AND if anyone has advice to prevent this we can talk about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vat_w4QV_uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome to life buttercup.

>i'm not a autistic sperg
>vomit all my "redpill" power level to a normie.
completely delusional.

Married 13 years.
Wife hates me when i talk politics.
Causes issues.

*sighs*
It doesnt sound like you were just sharing your opinion, in a very subtle way, maybe you were imposing your point of view on them. Is so you are a fag and totally deserved that

Safe bet is to never talk politics with women, they don't really grasp the concept.

I told a work friend I voted for trump when he asked me who I voted for. No one at work will talk to me anymore. I regret nothing.

How do I stop naming the jew?

Call them globalists

But that don't work, because most people here would support someone with such a fancy and inclusive name.
And yes, they do it against their own interests but can't fathom it.

Remember you're here forever

>I'm a limp dicked millennial who can't take responsibility for my own life, so I continuously search out things to blame my failures on.
Thought I'd fix that post for you, adjusted for reality.
Get a blog, you little faggot. No one cares about your inability to accept reality.

Why post if you're only going to read the title? I blame myself. We are responsible for everything that happens to us.

Oaf is correct

Call them no-nations no-borders types, or call them self centered nepotists.

HONOUR IS A MALE ABSTRACTION

>imagine your previous self listening to your now self at a party

Yeah, we would find out that we were right about everything.

ONE DAY YOU TILL GET THE NUMBERS AND I WILL CZECH'EM.

Why don't your wives support your opinions and think in the same manner that you do? It's almost like your not italian.

try calling them kikes

Yeah welcome to autism OP

maybe eventually but only if you dove deep into it otherwise most people are never going to get the point where they say "damn he was right all along"

This.

>Be a terrible, hateful human being with anti-social opinions and a delusional, paranoid worldview

>"Waaah why dont people like me"

Gee, I wonder

>"Yeah, it's my coworkers/liberals/women/society as a whole that are wrong, not me"

Wrong answer, fag.

I got myself an Aryan beauty by going full 14/88. You're just not smooth enough user.

Hah sucks for you op, took awhile but I've repilled my gf. She no longer likes refugees, hates Islam, finally realizes that homosexuals are disgusting perverts, and understands there's a difference between black people and niggers. Once we both have enough money we're getting married and having white babies. I'm doing my part.

You dont "Push" the redpill on normies.
You slowly point the red flags pointing examples on current events until they see the pattern emerge.

Let your actions speak, not your verbal ''redpills''.If you actually took the redpill then everyone would be able to see it .

Gotta have that coffee if you want to stop Ganondorf from getting the Triforce.
Though WW held the player's hand too much

if you are "redpilled" then you would believe that women cant be redpilled

if you are redpilled then you know that you werent really matched

>"Yeah, it's my coworkers/liberals/women/society as a whole that are wrong, not me"

Yes, you irredeemable faggot. That's 100% factually correct. Drones, liberal pukes, and cunts are not "society", they never have been and never will be, and they very well might facilitate it's total fucking collapse within your queer little lifetime.

Checked, whats your secret? My city is full of degenerate women and I refuse to date someone like that, what can I do? Do I hide my politics or be open about it?

I feel bad for you. The surest sign of insanity is not being able to see it yourself and being so sure that everyone else is the problem. You will end up in an asylum or jail someday, so be sure to try to have fun while you still can.

Start with Hitler jokes and being offensive for the sake of being offensive. Don't back down. Women like a man with balls.

You just have to introduce them slowly (assuming she likes you, which I suppose is true since you're married) and she will just adopt them.

My gf just adopted my views after a while and she was on the moderate left when I met her. Although not that politically interested t b h. Maybe that's also important.

I live in Portland, OR and I play the well-mannered conservative country boy. Even the hipster girls love it. Just don't act like an asshole about it and never, NEVER name the Jew. And ffs don't listen to this guy

Your brother Sweden should serve as a warning, but you refuse to acknowledge them. Sad!

I think the key is just to introduce the ideas slowly. I've also red pilled my gf on the jews. It took about 2 years but she's 1488 now. But filter out the really crazy ones first. If they are super leftists it's probably hard if not impossible since they are already so brainwashed.

do you think people who work 40 hours a week and have 0 hobbys or interests outside of the materialistic world are anything else than cattle? these people average around 100 iq and are incapable of understanding anything outside of their bubble. pls unironically kys.

You are referring to Sup Forumstards with this post, right? Because you are describing Sup Forumstards.

Just have to find the right people, I guess.

I lost 80% of my friends during the election because I was on the news after getting attacked at a Trump rally. A bunch of people were like "YOU DESERVED IT ;(" so I stopped talking to them.

I recently joined an indepenent fundemental baptist church, they seem WAY more open to redpill ideology that anyone else I've met. The sermons even talk about how modern music is "controlled brainwashing propaganda", including christian pop. Makes me kek.

I do have a few friends left who are really good and smart people, but they think Trump is a "neo-nazi". Really turns me off to them, but I just have to try and ignore their political views and remember it does not matter.

Pic related, our uncles

>Hipster girls
The goal is to hit at least one top tier, not settle for several mid tiers

>everyone that doesn't think like me will be in prison or lunatic asylum someday

Good one weegie, well memed my friend! Very strong thinking! You have changed my mind!

>Tfw my mom called me an uncle tom just because I had white friends and I can't stand the current state of black culture

I have a lot of black friends too, but it makes me a bad person because I don't like niggers who make life harder for blacks who don't want any trabble?

>OP
>Relationship
Sure...

My wife is into tumblr and tries pushing liberal shit on me 24/7. I made a mistake, but this is all I have.

Being black would be fucking depressing.

I have a few (NON BASED) black friends who live in the south/west sides of Chicago. Everybody is completely content just staying on welfare, getting into trouble, and having a ton of kids.

Super depressing, and violent

>*sighs*

Fuck off, roastie.

My wife was receptive. Especially after showing her countless nigger chimpout vids, watching riots, etc. She knows that women are supposed to be good mothers, and I think she's been thoroughly disgusted by the state of modern men and women (liberals).

this
i redpilled my wife casually just by pointing out facts/statistics from pol and wikileaks, it was easy because she is kind of conservative by default and a bit technically capable since she managed to pass iq test called stem degree.
didn't shake her much, but she chuckles when I use pol terminology like shitskins, jew tricks.etc..

>pol ruined you

I've never met any problems red pilling anyone. Literally anyone. Commies, girls, friends, etc. The only problems that will happen are if you spring out everything all at once in some sort of live action rant. I can't imagine who would do that, but apparently people on here do that, and then wonder what went wrong. ffs

>Being this moronic

Knowing the truth is not being a 'Terrible, hateful human being with anti-social opinions and a delusional, paranoid worldview'. We will not stand for your slander and libel.

Reddit is waiting for you

Yeah exactly

Not settling, they work for getting my dick wet until I find a proper redpilled cutie to wife up and bring back to the country

You aren't dicking them deep enough friend

Had to dump a whole group of friends because of this. Learned my lesson. Some people are just brainwashed and straight up liabilities to me. My wife is based, and understands the issues with muds and 3rd world shits. Doesn't relax around blacks, and knows you lose with Jews. I don't reveal my power levels to people until they do first, and even then, I will never go all "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" on it.

>cue the "can't compete" meme

I'd post a picture, but I'm tired of trolling for the day. Maybe ever

You fucked up user

Too bad for you. My current gf is gulping it up. I think because she's from Colombia. She has seen shit. And therefore is less living in the standard Western woman bubble that most are.

The very same women who are the first to tell you about your privilege

youtube.com/watch?v=Vat_w4QV_uM

You know the truth the same way flat earthers know the truth. This is a fact. You probably don't even see the irony of the term "red pill" coming from a work of fiction.

Yeah. She doesn't. There is something called variability in women.

Flat-earthers are a falseflag to make conspiracies look idiotic, your argument is invalid.

Pretty sure you ruined your relationship all by yourself, buddy

that's why you should've asserted your male dominance and beat her up. apparently you haven't taken the full regimen of redpills.

Play that Chris Rock bit "Black People Vs Niggers" for yo moms dawg

user, conspiracy theories are idiotic. You are an idiot.

>he sperges among normies