So in the years 2000 - 2015, over 200,000 underage girls were married in the US...

So in the years 2000 - 2015, over 200,000 underage girls were married in the US. The youngest being 10 year old girls and 11 year old boys.

3,500 children were married in New Jersey between 1995 and 2012.

A 14 year old girl married a 74 year old man in Alabama.

And only last month did New York state finally get round to banning any child under 17 from marrying.

So what is your excuse again America?

Land of the Free Predators
Home of the Paedos

apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/

>Every time this kind of argument comes up, the pic always show a little white girl, especially in the MSM media

Gee I wonder who could be behind this.

I'm sure it's white people. You know, being 60% of the country and all. Or it could be all the different fucked up cultures we import.

not an argument

also italians aren't white anyway

>1995
>60%

> over 40k kids married in texas home of most of the antimuslim shit in the us.

So what?

>t. pedo nunazi

Bump

you are more likely to get cucked by marrying a younger girl, she has yet to "find herself"

live and learn boys

>Netherlands
>Sperm banks stock superior retarded Surinamese seed
>white

>le fake news from a blog is real
kys potatohead

Holy fuck, that yellow pixel is irritating

That's why I'm skeptical of marrying my 19 year old gf. I have a feeling that her friends will pressure her to "find herself" and have casual sex with a bunch of guys. So far it hasn't happened (she's crazy about me right now) but who knows how long it will last.

>you are more likely to get cucked by marrying a younger girl, she has yet to "find herself"
Reality is exactly the opposite. Check the statistics, they don't lie. Imprinting is a real thing, especially for women.

hopefully you have known each other for several years now, and you are comfortable just being bored together.
there are girls out there that need constant validation and attention and if they don't get it from you will seek it somewhere else.

is she that type of girl?

She requires a lot of attention, but she's very loyal because I treat her right. She's 8 years younger than me and never went through a slutty phase, but her friends are going through that stage now. I just hope that I'm more influential than them because they'll steer her down a dark road and I don't want that for her. I actually am quite controlling over her but she seems to like it. Her father was a beta so my personality is what makes her drawn to me. (I'm not some alpha male but I'm not afraid to speak my mind or do what I want)

>19 now
>I'm 8 years older
wait so she was under age when you met her?
sound like you are grooming her.
jesus let her grow up and be whoever the fuck she wants to be and with whoever, if by the time she is older she is still the same person she is now, and still wants to have something with you pursue it.

>jesus let her grow up and be whoever the fuck she wants to be and with whoever,
t. libard retard

anything above 16 is fine.

this bitch was super hot when she was not an old hag
pretty baby had some nice scenes of her butt hehe

>he fell for a kid's ass, which was almost nonexistent

>
how did you score her?

Pedophilia is a mental illness. Pedophiles that have commit no crime should be shunned and excluded from society. Child rapists should be executed immediately.

There is nothing biologically wrong with attraction to females capable of ovulation and breeding. That said there is at least some evidence to suggest females breeding as early as 11 can threaten the life of the child and the mother, for this reason I support the age of consent remaining at 16, since most females will be able to safely breed by this point. Though we should strive to build a society free of whores and premarital sex so that AoC laws are not necessary.

Females should be trained to manage a house and raise children their entire lives, and they should begin meeting potential husbands when they get their first period.

Premarital sex is degenerate in 99.9% of cases and the only exceptions I'd say are those that are virgins that give each other their virginity and then get married.

Allow me to reiterate: Pedophilia is a mental illness such as Homophilia or foot or scat fetishists(Thought foot and scat are less extreme and pose less of a threat) and they should not be allowed to participate in society. Those Pedophiles that abuse pre-pubescent children are irredeemable trash that deserve nothing but death.

Hebephilia is perfectly natural and attraction to females capable of producing eggs to be fertilized is not comparable to attraction to pre-pubescents. While this is true, it isn't generally healthy to breed until the female is around 16, so she should wait until she is that age and married.

Lastly and perhaps most importantly: Adolescents should be marrying adolescents, not old failures(If this upset you, I am talking about you.)

>b-but children can consent!
>b-but women deserve freedom!
>b-but I'm a Sodomite!
>b-but my feelings!
You deserve to be crucified.