Why is it that niggers are incapable of even the most basic tasks, such as making a burger...

Why is it that niggers are incapable of even the most basic tasks, such as making a burger, and yet very few realize that they are literally stupider than children? Children can be trained to make fucking computers, yet niggers can't be trained to make a sandwich.

this is why mcdonald's is failing, because black people want more money to do a worse job.

meanwhile the white teenagers at chik fil a pass their drug tests and happily get your order right every time because it's easy and they're not subhuman retarded level IQ niggers.

I love Chik fil a, my orders are always done well and the service is friendly. I know they are told to say "My pleasure" when you say thank you, but it feels genuine a lot of the time. They are honest kids making honest pay most of the time, and I love that. McDonalds and Burger King are full of niggers who don't want to be working there or are fucked up on some drug. It's a disgrace, and I hope McDonald's model fails them sooner rather than later.

Fuck off. I'm as racist as the next guy but Chad could make a burger better than anyone there and faster.

>t. min wage cuck as a teen

>mcdonald's is failing
lolwat

Oh congrats, a single nigger is better than the others. amazing

Typical nigger. Meth addicted, prone to bouts of rage, sensitive to racism, talks like an idiot. But that fucker can do his shit slave job. It's in their blood after all.

It's weird. I used to be a liberal but now I'm 100% for a return to either slavery or dropping them all off back in africa to kill themselves off

I mean if he didn't do his job well he would get fired and be unable to buy more meth. That was his motivation for good work I believe.

Rather than having a white master they have a crystal master lmao

Dunning-Kruger effect.

They're so incompetent they lack the competence to determine how competent they are at a given task.

>Stupider

stupider

adj.
comparative form of stupid: more stupid

> Pack my lunch and avoid fast food
> Not because I'm trying to eat health, just want to avoid niggers

>the most basic tasks, such as making a burger

Lel

Perhaps I should have said assembling a burger, as they don't actually have to do anything other than take the prepared components and put them on in a predefined order every time ad infinitum. Everything they do is scripted and requires 0 thinking or consideration. They still manage to fuck it up though

I'm moving in that direction. Fast food is cancer anyhow and I only use it for convenience. The food doesn't even taste good. It's loaded with garbage to make you addicted to it, but it tastes like cardboard and sauce

The funny thing is fast food places can do 1 thing well, provide a fast burger.

McDonalds for instance, has a good cheeseburger. Once they go beyond that (double cheeseburger, quarter pounder, big mac, select burgers) it tastes like absolute shit. Sure, they can pile on everything in the fridge and sell it to you for $8, but the taste/texture doesn't resemble anything you would eat at home or in a restaurant.

Fuck nigger fast food, though. Give them anything other than 1 order, no mods and they will completely fuck it up.
>Sorry, ice cream machine is broke
>Sorry, could you pull around and wait 10 minutes. Fries arent done yet

You don't have to engage in violence or forced deportation to take care of the problem. If their right to vote is removed, of they are made second class citizens again, they will want to leave. Without the power of voting, no politicians will need to promise them gibs for votes. We can then offer them incentives to move to africa. Offer to pay for the ride and money to buy a house, whatever. Enough would take it over the years to make a difference.

>Once they go beyond that (double cheeseburger, quarter pounder, big mac, select burgers) it tastes like absolute shit.
Not true

I wonder how difficult it would be to get the USA back on to that track. Our demographics have been manipulated by (((the powers that be))) so much so that the USA may never be able to be 'white' again, without a fragmentation of the union

It certainly doesn't taste good enough to justify the increase in price

No, children can't 'make a computer' either.

They certainly can be trained to assemble microprocessors and cellular phones. Ever hear of a sweat shop?

>Not true
Sure, you're tasting bacon, cheese and salty grease (the trinity recipe of all shit-tier food), but the next time you eat one, ask yourself if it tastes like the $5 burger you could order at a pub down the street. We're conditioned to believe fast food is an actual food product, its not.

>living in suburban America
>have literally nothing near me besides fast food joints and strip malls
Not even the good fast food joints too. I'm talking McDonalds, Burger King, maybe a Wendy's here and there.

Besides, the Big Mac, when actually made right, can be fucking delicious. More than half the time I get a cold piece of shit

In & Out has amazingly friendly service as well despite being a total sweatshop

those jobs will be automated anyway

holy shit fucking this. It's gotten to the point that if I notice the restaurant has nigger staff, I know to never go back because they legitimately cannot get an order right to save their lives. Meanwhile any white or hispanic fast food place always has good service and get it right EVERYTIME. Chic Fil A being the best example, as even the minorities that work there are the cream of the crop

I wouldnt even eat a burger made by a nigger

>this is how seriously Americans take burgers

If libs ever get their minimum wage hike you'll see that automation happening real quickly

Go eat some low energy fish and chips Jeb

Smart man

I'll fuckin beat a man for Fucking with my food

You mean specially prepared chips by a qualified (white) chippy artist

go drink some tea faggot

burgers are an objectively good meal and America has it down to a gourmet science

You already see places with computer kiosks to order, so you know longer have to deal with that part getting messed up. It can't be that long until machines cook and assemble the burger. I can't wait.

It depends on what kind of restaurant. If its BBQ or Southern style, the niggers usually know how to cook and assemble. If its fast food, yeah gtfo of there.

I watched a young negro fuck up a simple burger order (no lettuce, no mustard) FOUR TIMES in a row last year. It wasn't even a busy time, no stress, but apparently a topping and a condiment change is far too difficult for the afro mind to process.

I love that this thing can customize order too

Depends even then user. Black BBQ places tend to Fucking over season everything with pepper. There's a few exceptions however I'll agree

u can order just a tomato slice level customization

Why are you turning this into a race thing? Its called fast food not because its pleasant to eat/look at , nor is it good for you. You act like if Cletus and Muriel made it the burger would look good. They want more money because its shit work...will they get it...absolutely not.Why? Because college grads are making 15 dollars an hour working in office buildings with real productivity quotas ..and they are fighting for those jobs. Why should anybody pay a fast food employee 15 dollars an hour? If you want more money move on to a real restaurant but wait...they require some sort of culinary degree...oh no...

Improper burger preparation should be at least a misdemeanor.
Lots of BBQ places have Mexican kitchen staff. Once you leave fast food you don't see black line cooks.

Me too, all those idiot $15 min wage advocates can't think past tomorrow and we don't have to deal with Shitavious and Latrina to get a damn burger anymore.

>Why are you turning this into a race thing?
Maybe because Muriel could handle a simple "no ketchup" order without fucking it up yet basic negroes can't think on even that level?
jfc how is it not obvious to you?

Who in their right fucking minds puts mustard and lettuce on a burger, anyway? I think he was trying to spite you, OP.

It's as much the Don't Give A Fuck attitude as anything else.

No.Stop. They probably would make the same fuckup. Fuck off moron, you sound like such a pathetic literal white knight.

i once went about a month eating mcdonalds for lunch every day. at the end of the first week or two i started to feel a little depressed and my main motivator for the work day was lunch time to get a burger. then i started joking about mcdonalds with my brother and he said he had to stop eating it because he felt depressed and addicted to mcdonalds. i told him the same thing happened to me and that was when we both vowed off that shite.

>White people make burgers correctly
>Negroes can't handle such a simple task

Yeah that shit is truly garbage. I remember as a kid only going like once or twice a year. I remember ALWAYS getting cramps and the runs afterwards. More recently when I got older and I was out and about I would eat it more often and those feelings went away but after I would eat it I would get a rush like a sugar rush but different in the sense that I felt lethargic and mellow but a bit wired. Eventually I would get super fucking hungry like 2 hours after eating it and want more. That shit is pure trash. I'm so glad my folks instilled a whole foods/plant based diet when I was younger...Believe it or not some people thrive off fast food and it makes them feel better.shit man.

Right. When you leave the basement let us know how the world is then. Otherwise shut the fuck up

I (a black man) used to work at Dunkin Donuts in a white neighborhood. I felt terrified of getting an order wrong because I felt like a representative for my like. I had a lot retard moments that made me feel bad about it for days.

Anyone who cares enough to "customize" their order at fucking Mcdonalds deserves to get it made incorrectly.

Imagine how sad your life must be if your happiness depends on whether or not a sprinkle of fucking onions is on your shit sandwich or not.

It's always when the restaurant is staffed by majority niggers that you see the folly of your race. On average your people are less intelligent than other races, and so when you have an entire establishment staffed by them you will undoubtedly see the product of that less-than-average intelligence.

Every man represents his race, and the race is the product of every man within it. As a black man you do represent other blacks, but it isn't you alone who is responsible for the full image that is given off by the black race. That responsibility is on every black man's shoulders and you share that burden equal to the amount you participate in society.

this is you

You're not going to find any wisdoms here on the chan. Move on and don't come back here.