ITT we collect and share photos and memes from the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany

ITT we collect and share photos and memes from the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

hh.hinweisportal.de/~portal/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Translation
>at this moment they are rebuilding the wall

looted istore

>love

anyone?

Can I get a quick rundown on this?

First he destroys fascism by burning trashcans then he takes a selfie for his Instagram

I meant about the whole issue of Hamburg.
One of my friend's friend is an antifa who went there, but he doesn't know what to make of it. I'm thinking about dropping some pills on him.

Try it but be prepared to get doxxed by him and his comrades. If you don't like him anyways report him to the Hamburg police
hh.hinweisportal.de/~portal/en

I got you senpai

Translation: "Some of the people with concealed faces looted an Apple-Store and then fought over the iPhones. This isn't so much leftist as it is deranged."
>implying leftist not = deranged

User "Bitchslap Klaus": "Well it's about time, I'm waiting for you!"
User "kolisth55": "#PoliceHamburg take care of this guy!"
>Context unclear, is this a leftist running to police?

The guy who went there is a faggot, it's the friend who didn't go there who doesn't know what to make of it because he's seen all the crazy stuff.

Apparently, he was told by his friend that German cops will grab you and then torture you or even rape you on some of their camps. I'm not buying it, though he says he trusts that guy.