Trump impeachment thread

ITT we celebrate Drumpfs incoming impeachment!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adamgoldmanNYT/status/884837027916763137
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only seven more years and 5 more months!

>this is what it's going to be like for the next 8 years
keep wishing, fags

I don't think you realize how fucked Drumpf is... high treason is not prison sentence, it's a death sentence..

I don't think you realize how much republicans don't give a shit.

I don't think you know what high treason is.

>same thread made every day for six months.
>nothing has changed
Don't worry chicken little, the sky isn't falling no matter how much you say it is.

>what's he crime he committed?

>where is the evidence for this crime?

I'll wait

In the meantime

>*inhales deeply*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fpbp

Finally hes going away for good for raping his anti muslim racist bankruptcy lawyer.

Gives Cernovich the email to break the story totoally butt buttblasting the media. Best timeline ever.

How adorable.

How many times is this now? 18 countdown clicks I think so far.

What is impeachment?

This might turn into something boys. I'm gonna keep my eye on this.

>where is the evidence for this crime?

Here you go stupid drumpfkin

>Drumpfs
Stop using this shitty leftist meme. If we do, we're no better than T_D fags that still support him.
Yes, I will celebrate the impeachment of that crypto-kike.

like the doomsday clock, it'll never hit midnight.

Setting yourself up for more disappointment, this can't be healthy.

Impeach the bastard!

How much nobody gives a shit*

Why not call him drumpf?

That is the most scripted line I've heard on here

>7 months and 5 days
fixed.

>A confederate faget
You clearly don't. Lincoln should have burned the south to the ground and shamed your heritage so we don't have to deal with your faggotry today.

I can't wait for Mueller any longer. He's assembling a team of prosecutors with focuses on everything from money laundering to cyber terrorism. This is going to be huge.

I dont see a crime here.

He's not going to get impeached. Just give up. You lost.

You idiots don't understand, the reporters reaction was that of a defeated man. He read the emails and realized he just wasted a year of his life on a false flag. There is no collusion having a meeting with some random people, even if they said they had info on hillary. Shit I could have called in and been like "Hey I got a video of Hillary lynching an african child" and they would agree to meet with me.

Your all retarded Trump will never be impeached.

I do not think you understand how the law works. Just because you hate someone REALLY bad does not mean they can be sent to prison.

In reality, JR is a private citizen and being offered information about another private citizen, after the election, is not a crime.
Even if it was there is no linkage to put PRESIDENT Trump in jeopardy.
What is really sad is that you already know this. You know it to be a fact that there is not only no crime here but that there is no way to prove that the President had any involvement.
>>Huuur Duuur it's is his son.
So? Prove that the President had knowledge. PROVE IT.
>>Russia
A lawyer in Russia. Who admits she has no ties to the Government. A statement that can not be disproven.

There is nothing here for you shill. I am kinda pissed that you are being forced by your bosses to push this narrative. It's really weak.

t. increasingly nervous man for 6'000'000th time this year

What this nigger said.
Please keep using that stupid meme name. It helps to identify and filter shill trash posts.

>*reads attachment*
>huge nothingburger
>realizes that libtards actually mistake this for "proof" of criminal acts

>*inhales deeply*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The more time they take, the bigger the case is.

Remember he's taken over EVERY investigation that's been happening into Trump by the Feds for the past 3 years.

AND he has a dream team who are the best at the best at what they do.

>There is no collusion having a meeting with some random people
You missed the part where they wrote the information came from the Russian government. After they lied and said they first had no contact with any Russians.

TREASON
R
E
A
S
O
N

You can't be serious. Are trumpcucks really this fucking stupid? You frequent Sup Forums and you cant even pick up on blatant sarcasm? Holy shit, no wonder you faggots are doomed to be eternal NEETs.

"Could this be the end of Trump????" ~ Media for the 900th time in the last year

Yes, huge and perhaps even YUGE. A yuge win for Trump. The 5000th so far this year. You would think that the taste of victory would get old but it really is just as delicious. I am sorry you will never know the flavor o win.

fpbp

Drumpf will be out of the white house on January 20th 2025

Hello user,

I am a Russian envoy and believe me when I tell you, Trump was heavily colluded with Russia. I swear it I am an honest man who tell's no lie. Russia colluded with Trump to actually try and get Hillary elected, Trump was just a controlled opposition. His entire campaign was just a ruse to destroy the GOP, none of us guessed he would actually win.

Cyкa Блять

Damn those evil Russians, trying to give the American people information about their potential leaders.

Also
>Jr goes to meeting
>Turns out it's just an adoption scam

>Trump's gonna get executed for high treason
>Not the lefty subhumans that tried to kill off their own race
Libshits just can't stop projecting can they.

Uh guys: the new emails the idiot Donald DRUMPF Jr. has released is 100% irrefutable proof of collusion between the Drumpf campaign and a world power.

Face it, it's over for Drumpf! He's finished!

Im rolling for 2025.....
>Cmon trips

SAGE
A
G
E

Its TOTALLY going to happen this time. I can feel it

Umm there is no crime here whatsoever.

Let' say that you are right (you are not) and what was in the emails is somehow proof of treason (not sure how you reached that but hey, let's go with it)
Now, tie it to the President. Prove that the President of the United Stated not only knew about this email exchange but took part in the collusion in a material way. Provide some evidence that will stand up in court. Provide ANY evidence that POTUS had knowledge of this.
Facts are a motherfucker, right?

Lol even in this bombshell Trump himself did not do anything impeach worthy

..but....but MUH IMPEACHMENT

Amazing how far Trumpcucks will go to justify treason.

Listening to people from Russia is not a crime. I'm almost shocked that leftist are this dumb. How do you not know how basic laws work in you on country?

>ITT we celebrate Drumpfs incoming impeachment!

Stay safe out there fellow polestar!

Kek wills drumpfts impeachment!

And this will continue every week

>Uh guys: the new emails the idiot Donald DRUMPF Jr. has released is 100% irrefutable proof of collusion between the Drumpf campaign and a world power.
You leftfags are so fucking stupid. Hillary took literally money from Saudi Arabia. Nobody disputes this. To get it, her own campaign people would have needed to meet with Saudis. So by your own definition, there is 100% irrefutable proof she "colluded" with a foreign nation. So why aren't you upset about that? Could it be that you know it isn't illegal for a campaign person to talk to someone from another country?

For seven and a half fucking years.

It's amazing how you lack understanding of the words you use. I have a feeling you won't be able to articulate how this is treason

Funny enough I just got an ad to subscribe to WaPo with the tag line "Democracy demands a watchful eye."

Lel

District attorneys are now world powers

Can't wait to join the Right wing death squads and visit people like the OP.

Safety squads, remember, we gotta start out by cleaning up violent protests.

Then they welcome you.

>NYT still isn't done dropping bombs

twitter.com/adamgoldmanNYT/status/884837027916763137

DROP THE BOMBS ADAM

Kill yourself

He won't be impeached. He just wont run for a second term, especially if people go to jail.

His entire Presidency will be a big fat nothing burger and its main accomplishment will have been sending his son and son-in-law to jail. He's already accomplished nothing and Congress is ready for Summer break.

How old are you? 13?

Pics.

Too bad republicans aren't in charge of the special counsel team.

Of course he can't, he's a stupid shill who is just following the guidelines.

What they don't consider is that we could possibly have the last laugh after an impeachment, if it lead to massive riots and unrest... I would pray for a full on civil war... GIVE ME MY RACE WAR NOW

I don't disagree with you, however, Trump can't just keep firing anyone investigating this shit. The next time it happens, the retaliation is probably a dump of all the evidence collected so far.

It's finally happening! Drumpffle Stiltson in not /ourguy/

Does anyone here have a federal statute they think Don Jr can be charged with? Or is this more huffing and puffing about 'muh treason' with no basis in law or fact?

>another /leftypol/ raid thread

"race treason" isn't illegal retard

Here is another leaked photo... yah Trump is finished haha cry more conservashits...

>Baited softly

Keep trying, little ones. It pleases me.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

I like how they degraded the quality of the image to hide how shitty their shoop skills were.

Im caught out of the loop about this, but how is Putin fucking around with women colluzion or treasonous?

Dude, lol.

Kek what a faggot you've been spamming this copypasta in every thread. Don't stop, if you post it 5 more times Hillary becomes president. Get going!

>The 5th different time this gen has been up.

At this point, this is just shitposting.

Lol he ain't getting impeached you god damned monster-tards

Huh. To be honest i haven't been looking into this deeply enough i feel. Sorry about that.

Trump stays I win
Trump gets impeached I get President Pence and the left loses its boogyman before the midterms.

I am failing to see a downside.

WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE_WHITE RURAL MALE

the more you criticize trump, the more violently I support him.

So go ahead. Keep on motivating me.

>muh fake news!
You disgust me. You are no different than the retards defending commie dictators. Do the world a favor and remove yourself from the genepool.

If there were anything damning it would have already been leaked

Pointing to a document without understanding what it means or context is laughable the lawyer was not affiliated with the russian government the kremlin admits it and trump admits it so no crime committed all this does is force the media to talk about the collusion with foreign governments and Hillary dealing with uranium

>tck
>tck
>tck

nobody cares. russia is a poor non-white country that wants to take control of other non-white poor countries. we have bigger problems to deal with

I continue to believe that Mr. Donald Jr. Trump won't be President.
He's not going to be our nominee.
He's seriously not running for President.
Donald Trump is, you know a clown

>liberals in charge of knowing the definition of treason

It's amazin how you appropriate our insults and try to add a twist to them to try and make us rustled. Go do the world a favor and stay on your side of the pond abdul.

Fake news, not one legit source.

Horrible shoop replacing Putin's head for that faggot's.

Former Trump supporter here, we cant let him have the nuclear code, ect

>endless huffing
>endless puffing
I wonder which cnn journalists shitpost on this board about President Trump, or even if Podesta the Molesta does

>Occupy Dummycrats
Infinite KEK

reminder that lincoln wanted to send the niggers back to africa