Holy shit is he a retard his literally going to get his father and himself impeached...

Holy shit is he a retard his literally going to get his father and himself impeached. We can't deny the obvious collusion between Trump and Russia anymore we lost Sup Forums we lost...

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html
archive.is/m1hP7
youtube.com/watch?v=slrO3qRBgHM
youtube.com/watch?v=nhRdS8orpLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry libs, I'm sure this nothing burger will finally get DRUMPF impeached

If you're truly ok with this, you are a traitor. Memes aside, there's gotta be a limit.

If you're truly ok with this, you are a traitor. Memes aside, there's gotta be a limit.

A BIG FAT NOTHINGBURGER

Lol

Today the nYt has an article calling Catholic females that vow to remain virgins controversial.

Thats the world we live in. Only sexual lifestyle thats scandalous is virginity.

Any good man can go to prison in this environment while openly criminal people smile on tv.

Jesus is coming user. Today is the day of salvation. We no longer have time for worldly games and temptations. get your salvation before the offer is withdrawn.

Im being very serious.

oppo research that wasn't received from a woman who wasn't working for the russian government is nothing, sweetie.

And who exactly is this Russia person Jr. colluded with?

What exactly is illegal?

Do you retards want to impeach the Junior? Gotta tell you that's not. possible.

You poor kid, destined for unemployment for your entire future.

DONALD TRUMP JR WILL SO BE IMPEACHED!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Conspiring with a foreign government to influence an election is a criminal offense. The email explicitly stated that the "dirt" was coming directly from the russian govt. This is a smoking gun and i'm sure it's only the beginning.

Friendly reminder that nixon's investigation took ~2 years at least, while we are only ~6 months into this one.

DADDY DIDN'T LOVE ME!!!

>and himself impeached
impeached from where?

Rich guy gets suckered by a bait-and-switch. The collusion might hold up if there was anything of substance (i.e., material support). Unfortunately there wasn't, and according to pretty much everyone there they discussed some obscure act that prevented US adoption of Russian children for half an hour. Yawn.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hi, lefty pol user please go fuck yourself, nigger.

>DON, YA FYED!

Donald Trump Jr. is obviously the fall guy for this muh russia narrative

/traitor/

nothingburger on a bed of sage leaves

Donald Jr Trump is not in POTUS administration nor a politician. So a big nuffin burgur

Fuck off Austrailian.
Theres nothing here.
The Russians already said they like Trump.
Theres no evidence of Trump Jr being a traitor.

i'm worth over $3 million, chief.

>confession of conspiracy to commit espionage, election fraud, treason, and confirmation of the ensuing perjury from top ranking election staff and current administration officials
>nothingburger

Can you say it with me? CONGRATULATIONS MADAM PRESIDENT! !

oppo research that wasn't received from a woman who wasn't working for the russian government is nothing, sweetie

just shariablue using aussie IPs

Sage this thread. Fucking leftypol invaiding.

That's fine. I like Mike "turning fruits into vegetables" Pence anyway. Liberals actually think they'll get Madam President still and it's fucking hilarious how delusional they are if it wasn't so terrifying.

At this point in time I feel it would be completely legitimate to just ferry the entire staff of CNN, WaPo and MSNBC over the atlantic ocean and just dump them in it.

At what point do all their sensational bullshit stories become sedition? At this point it isn't even sensationalism any more, they are making shit up and flinging their own shit at "Drumpf".

Actually this is going to expose Hillary and DNC for hiring RUssians to produce piss dossier 133243573

independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html

Please archive those
archive.is/m1hP7

The conspiracy itself, which is legally sufficient based on don jr's admission yesterday, is punishable by 5 years in jail sweetums. This gon b gud

i see nothing in his eyes. nothing

What is the "we" shit you fucking shill? Denial is your fucking mantra.

HOLY SHIT

Bernie is still in it!

I'm donating $50, who will match?!

>Nooooo stop staying facts I don't like
Get a new hobby lad

A collusion so obvious that there's not a shred of proof after more than a year of searching for it

FUCK DRUMPF!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=slrO3qRBgHM

>Traitor
That word gets thrown around too much lately. The left has turned it into another buzzword.

Whatever, Don Jr took the b8

NOTHING
O
T
H
I
N
G

Wow, who would have guessed another Trump/Russia "scandal" with no substance would come to light. Almost like they are fabricated with malicious intent. But sure go after Jr. with the ever fleeting hope that it will somehow get Trump impeached. You guys have long passed "sad" at this point You guys are legally retarded

Anyone have information on who this (((Goldman))) character is?

>>Memes aside, there's gotta be a limit
>>there's gotta be a limit
>>be a limit
>>a limit
>>limit

Why would there need to be a limit to winning? When WE get sick of winning WE will let you know. Faggot.

what

So what this means is that there was ALMOST collusion. Unfortunately, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

>no substance
>literal meetings with email proof

>sweetums
>This gon b gud
REEEEEEEEEEEEE i fucking hate twitterposting so much!!!

I'm with you on this. This is so Revelations. I'm just waiting for the final trumpets at this point

This thread is about literal legally-sufficient proof ahmed, try to keep up

A large percentage of Republicans are so unpatriotic that they'll let this slide.

why does he have dark hair and eyes, isn't he half slav?

>la la la can't hear you

>burger intelligence

ITT Trumptards who never watched an episode of To Catch a Predator

>Comey notes
>Anonymous sources
>no way things can be faked
>we totally have evidence that Putin and Trump are fucking

RUSSIA HAXXORED THE VOTING MACHINES FOR TRUMP!!!1!

has now changed into

TRUMP JR. MET WITH A PSYCHO BITCH ADOPTION ADVOCATE!!!!!1!

You fucks can never stay on point; that's why you lose, lose, lose.

Are you 13?

DJT Jr. released the email chain himself though

did donald trump Jr. actually do anything or is this more media bullshit

Proof of what though? Nothing ultimately ended up happening.

>non-political entity has contact with foreign nationals

Whoooooo it's fucking nothing again.

Unironically this.
And it's a basic Kremlin tactic it's their version of the Nigerian Prince

>Don Jr. getting impeached.
Dumb nigger detected.

>RUSSIA HAXXORED THE VOTING MACHINES FOR TRUMP!!!1!

No one ever said this

>those two things are mutuality exclusive in the multiple ongoing investigations
Apply yourself

>STUPID DRUMPF FAMILY IS SO DUMB I'M NOT ANGRY I'M JUS LAUGHIN'
>also they managed to take over the most powerful nation in history using clandestine methods

Still do not get how laws and shit work?

This will go away in a day or so, news outlets are already kicking the story down on their pages.

Look, I only went into the house and ate some cookies, and then this guy walks in with a camera. Wait why am I being arrested?

EPIC STRAWMAN

Just an FYI for every retard here.
They say the SUPPORT the election not that they will help in the process of election.
NOTHING BURGER

In reply to

The legality / not of this meeting is secondary imo: the more important issue is that Trump surely knew about this (as did all of his team) yet he continued to lie about it DAILY ever since.

As ever it's the coverup, not the crime, that will be Trumps undoing. If the campaign had simply informed the FBI about this overture they'd be scott-free no matter what the Russians ended up doing independently.

Do you ever just want to stick your dick in that mouth?

To be so... blatant. So... "out there" like "Hey um here's all you will need to impeach my father. Have at it! *drops smoking gun*".

>I mean yes I thought I was soliciting a 12 year old for sex in that chatroom but it was actually a 40 year old police officer so I'm basically innocent

Nigger at least keep up with the developing story, it must be hard to screech autistically with your head in the sand

(((CNN))) is literally AIDS!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=nhRdS8orpLI
>youtube.com/watch?v=nhRdS8orpLI

This is a literally "K, KEEP ME POSTED" accusation desu, this will lead nowhere but just used 24/7 by the libtard MSM as they did with everything else.

Yes, but this will not result in Trump being impeached? It will fall on Jr.

ever heard of subtlety?
how else could they have said it without sounding obvious and autistic?

I smile every day knowing you have to wake up to President Trump.

The best part is knowing that you will never have any solid evidence of Russian collusion.

This will backfire just like your precious candidate Hillary

It's amazing how much the right projects. They'll go on and on about shills but are themselves the biggest shills for Trump. If it was Hillary in the WH and shit like this came out, not only would the Republicans be having a fit, but many Democrats would be as well. It's because we're not all fucking cucks like you Trump niggers.

Conspiring with a foreign adversary to influence or undermine an election is illegal. Jr. set up the meeting under the impression that he would receive compromising information on Clinton via the Russian government. That's conspiracy to commit election fraud. The actual result of those actions is irrelevant to the conspiracy charge.

>already confirmed that the DNC emails were leaked by Seth Rich, not hacked by Russia
>already confirmed that the lawyer was not from the Russian government
Once again, a big nothing burger. If Jr. was trying to hide something, he wouldn't have released the email chain.

Bitch, that was EXACTLY what the left pitched for months. Once that was disproven you faggots moved on to the next thing, and the next and the next and so on thru dozens of irritations until little bitches are being paid to post on a board about a private citizen meeting with another private citizen.

Top fucking kek lad
1 kopek(s) has been deposited in your unicef account

>it's illegal to view wikileaks
Go away CNN

it's over GOP !

Impeach Junior .... oh wait !!!

Shit like this came out for eight years of Obama you stupid fuck