Trying to understand the Alt right

Anyone interested in discussing the alt right with me? What are the motivations, end goal and rationale?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You posted the wrong flag, buddy

>girl
Post feet wearing cute socks or stockings
Otherwise, fuck off

>alt-right

Like alt-f4? It's a meme, it doesn't actually defuse the bomb faster.

I usually hide this from others but I'm a serious Portie-boo when it comes to Portugal. Their colonies and explorers were the best. I've pretended to like the Spanish and British my whole life. At night I participate in Portugal threads. My friends and family don't know.

Manda nudes e eu explico.

>Post feet wearing cute socks or stockings
what in the actual fuck is this
it's tits you moron
tits

This. OP is a CIA agent.

V
I
S
E
U

why bother

Portugal belongs to Spain.

>sacks of fat covered in flesh
Gross.

>their colonies and explorers were the best
I partially agree with the explorers, but certainly not the colonies. Britain's former colonies now are the best, and that's not debatable.

I'm talking about old early colonial times, in my opinion, like the 1400-1700's or something

Reveal your flag, Castillan rat

Ahh, then I agree. Portugal is very underrated, really.

a tuguese rightwing gal? wats ur snapchat bbgurl?

Well for one you're misinformed.

The alt right is not a single political group as the mainstream media will have you believe. It is a term that came from outsiders trying to understand the populous movement that supports President Trump.

Moreover, the media has labeled anyone outside of the traditional US Republican box that is leaning right as "alt right". So within the alt right category there are a collection of groups, many of whom hate eachother and have completely different goals.

So your question is misplaced and based on poor information. Asking for a single goal/rationale from the "alt right" would be like asking for a single goal from anyone to the left of the political spectrum who isn't a US democrat.

However, there are some common themes among many of the conservative leaning political philosophies you see represented here. A move away from globalization and the neoliberal agenda is a common trend. Some groups focus on a nationalistic identity while others call for outright demolition of government at all levels. Pic related, it's a political compass that ought to help you form an understanding of what you're looking at.

ayyyy did u get B L A C K E D yet ?u cant tell us desu

Not really, since the alt-right is just a boogeyman the communists use to scare people into submission

If you want to learn about Sup Forums, see this; youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

OP, listen to me, there is no such thing as the alt-right. Jews are destroying the western world. White people knew something was up for a long time but couldn't put their finger on just what was wrong with their country.

With modern technology information about jewry was able to be distributed more easily. White people forming a resistance to the destruction of their countries (England, Australia, America, Poland, etc..) was born out of this. They now are seeing the whole picture. White people world wide are now connecting and forming a global think tank on what is wrong with the world they live in.

The jew has to make his move to destroy the white man. The jew will ridicule his resistance. Subvert it. Divide and conquer the populace with foreigners. Drag nations in to wars and if all else fails, pull the Sampson option.

They will not go down without a fight. A seemingly never ending parasite. Truly the Ant-Christ, the synagogue of satan.

The beginnings of this resistance are forming. They've called it the 'alt-right'. They have been painting the picture of American patriots as terrorist for a long time.

lol this

Furthermore, you have to realize that there are better places to learn about modern political movements. If you're interested in Trump and the American media definition of "alt-right" then you should go to Reddit/The_Donald and read there.

In a more conceptual sense the world is changing. After a period of prolonged economic malaise many people are not happy. They cannot find work, or pay their bills, or send their children off to a better life. How do these feelings of discontent manifest themselves? In extremism on both sides of the political spectrum. You begin to see a normal distribution curve develop fat-tails as people move to the edges that previously were unnoticed. This is the movement of people into political groups outside of the traditional "American republican" or "American democrat". Look at Bernie Sanders, an outsider, Trump, an outsider, the libertarian and Green Party candidates in the prior election, both outsiders. The common thread is that the discontent people are expressing their unhappiness by rejecting the established political ruling class.

As such, I suspect we will see a continued move towards extremism on both ends of the spectrum. The democrats will lean further left and the republicans will lean further right. If Trump can pass tax reform, which will allow economic growth to explode, then republicans will likely maintain government control for the next 1-2 terms. People vote with their wallet. When they're happy, well fed and have a job they vote in the incumbent party, and vice versa.

"Alt-Right" is a term made up by the media to lump their opposition together into one easy to demonize group.

You too, bud.

The alt-right encompasses every ideology that is underrepresented and/or obscure in modern conservative/restorationist politics. All strains of the alt-right are reactionary in the sense they wish to return to a long lost (perhaps non-existent) status quo, hence we have monarchists, Nazis, traditionalists, anarcho-capitalists, right-libertarians and other philosophies that "sense" something is very wrong in the West today. It's not a coordinated movement, so the end goal is varied (and because we have so many ideologies under this term, the end goal for some might be undesirable for others).

I think the reason why the term has blown up and we are being noticed by the mainstream media is because we are such a decentralized and largely un-coordinated movement that the absence of a hierarchical structure that determines what people we should attack and what memes we should make is actually a benefit. Each of us make our own memes and "operations" on the enemy, what sticks sticks and what doesn't stick gets thrown out. The alt-right is a giant meme factory operating on market signals. The best memes and the best conspiracy theories / investigations are shared endlessly and they end up making dents on the normie world.

So, in its essence, the alt-right is an umbrella term that encompasses all ideologies which seek to restore the Western world to its former glory, but its decentralized nature makes it almost impossible to pinpoint and define.

I think Dick Spencer should stop calling himself our "leader," the fact we don't have leaders and are just operating on a peer-to-peer basis is what makes us hard to take down.

Fuck, I should've posted this image otherwise the "you too, bud" wouldn't make sense.