White men act as a militarized buffer between rich and poor(?)

Is my (anarcho-communist) friend correct about this, or just an idiot? To me, it seems he's confused about who-is-doing-what here.

Also: OP in the pic is a faggot

Also the OP got HIV from burning coal (seriously).

so now that the police aren't on their side they complain about it?
what goes around comes around you leftist fucks

These people destroyed the left with their retardation. They've rendered it completely harmless to the capitalist elite. That's why they were propped up by them. That's why there's so much abuse right now. That's why many leftists had to compromise and get on board with a right-wing agenda that can at least achieve some concrete results, even if not in the way they might have preferred.

First of all, >friend
Don't be friends with leftists
>leftist professors are getting fired
Your friend clearly never went to a college/university

>leftist professors
>fired
>mfw

if anything theyre getting tenure!

There is no such thing as hate speech. SCOTUS(all 8, 1 was missing and that time) said so.

>police leave and there is no longer any protection
>antifa and leftists of all types are immediately slaughtered by militant right-wingers
>herp de derp police are bigot fascists!!!!!!!!

Really activates my almonds.

>hate speech

Hate speech isn't a thing. He lost all credibility right there.

If hate speech was a thing, and silencing it was enforceable, would blacks have ever gotten civil rights?

>right wing college administration firing leftist professors

What fucking timeline is this post from? I wanna go there.

Pretty much this.

If the police ever decided to give the antifa fucks exactly what they wanted and just went away, right wingers would go and shoot them all, emptying out mom's basements everywhere.

Why do you retards even bring shitty leftwing rhetoric here? Rebut it there and bring genuine argumentation here.
I see no other reason to throw this shitty red meat into the Sup Forums milieu other than subversion.
Remember to sage.

>pay the toll
Sorry about your luck, but you pretty much asked for it.

/Thread

forgot pic.

>waaah I should be able to assault you for having a different political opinion than my own! Don't you see the irony in being anti-safe space now
>having anarcho-communist friends

>vilifying all white men alienated us from the mainstream and caused us to lose the most important election there is
>let's double down on that

I don't get it; it sounds like he's saying white supremacist neo-nazis are just a smokescreen to cover up white supremacist neo-nazi things being done.

>people aren't ACTUALLY mad about being assaulted for saying things, they're part of a big ol conspiracy
Am I reading this right?

If we can use the rich and police to our advantage why shouldn't we

>universities are controlled by anti-leftists

How the fuck can one have such a distorted view of the world?

I think the strat here is energizing their base(the coalition of the ascendant i.e. the shaky coalition of nonwhites and degenerates).
This all presuming they are operating in a strategic fashion and not just autistically flailing.

None of this makes any sense, your friend is engaging in verbal diarrhea, nothing more.

The word "rapist" no longer has any meaning at all. Seems like if you can find a single instance of anyone doing anything that inconvenienced a woman or even offhandedly offended a woman nearby, that person can be freely called a rapist.

The rise of labels like Nazi and Rapist in casual debate (as in these are now the first words applied to anyone in a disagreement) has kinda rendered "slander", conceptually, inert and meaningless as well. Technically, one can sue for slander, but if people who act like they're moral authorities can freely call everyone a rapist with no repercussions, how can a case be made for slander to matter at all anymore?

Can you not sue this person for calling people rapists who clearly aren't?

People like OP's pic should be gassed.

Typical leftist who doesn't understand Rights.
(Although rights do seem to be an EnlightenmentTM invention, but that's another conversation)

Literally nothing in that post is backed up by any empirical evidence. It's just autistic screeching because someone said something they didn't like and the first amendment stops them from being arrested for it.

Pretty accurate to be honest. You people love to act oppressed but the reality is you are the oppressors.

Very dumb theory. Way dumb.

Your friend is an idiot, and if here were dropped in the ocean, nothing of value would be lost. Universities are infested with leftist professors. And that comic is fucking dumb too. The only reason people not on the hard left rely on police protection at free speech events is because of the risk of getting arrested if they lay a smackdown on violent leftists. If that fear did not exist, violent leftists wouldn't be so violent after getting their asses beat every time they show up to be violent and disruptive.

No the middle class was designed to do this.

Meanwhile, in the real world, whites are the only demographic in America whose life expectancies have gone down over the past decade. That's objective evidence the white population is under some extreme stressors. That said, it's good to see the left is still blaming white people for societies ills. That will help unite and galvanize whites in the years ahead.

Your friend is an idiot but the statement
>White men act as a militarized buffer between rich and poor
The rest is garbage muh hate speech muh trannies muh left is actually the oppressed
If white men refused to be used to control the multiculti zoo it would collapse within a week

If you think think its accurate, your delusional.

you make a good point, but due to the pic you posted...

B A R N E Y
A
R
N
E
Y

Leftists are mentally ill

The rich are degenerate pigs, with no respect for tradition beyond protecting their personal fiefdoms. The police serve the rich.

>anarcho-communist
>is he an idiot
apparently you are if asking this question

this. if rich whites gave a single shit we wouldn't have any of these problems. the police are simply tools of the rich. neither of them are your friends.

This! More imagined "persecution" from the psychotic anti-family anti-european (((international clique))) of (((academics and agitators))) who push a degenerate and debilitating culture on our peoples.

>white masculinity's champions in governments and college administrations fire leftist professors and suppress scientific research while keeping literal rapists and fascists in the faculty.
You wanna give an example you fucking psychopath?

I bet they wouldn't like it if we showed up armed to the teeth and blasted anyone who tried to stop us from talking either.

Dissenting and provocative speech are the only forms of free speech.