Have you ever read/listened to the Quran from start to finish? Just a reminder that if you've never bothered to...

Have you ever read/listened to the Quran from start to finish? Just a reminder that if you've never bothered to, you aren't allowed to have an opinion about Islam. Form an opinion at the end.

This is an English audio interpretation.

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ

It was an average book. I found the setting lacking but the main character made up for that due to how well his adventures were written. I give it a 5/10.

I've read the Quran.

I respect you for not being ignorant. You are allowed an opinion.

>you aren't allowed
A leftist thinks his opinions have power. Topkek.

The fact is you can't have an opinion of that which you have no knowledge of.

You aren't fun at book clubs I see...

That is entirely untrue. For example, it is my opinion that op is a faggot.

I'm not at all convinced on the whole "god who created everything" approach to the universe. I criticize primarily from the standpoint that if you actually believe this garbage you are a fool, and if you only believe parts of it, you are a dishonest believer and should come to terms with your atheism.

Ignorant statement. False accusation.

Form an opinion at the end. Not at the beginning.

>purposefully listening to transcribed demonic utterances
>ever

So let me get this straight.
I can't say radical Islam is horrible unless I have read their doctrine?
Even though they kill innocent people to appease their God?

That's like saying you can't be against the war in the Middle East unless you have read all the manuals, TTPs and T.O.s for the entire DoD.

It is a bad book that promotes violence,hatred,racism,misogyny,pedophilia and terrorism.It is a book that has destroyed progressive thinking and great civilizations.

Icicle stretchings. Bicycle shoe strings.

Is that the conclusion you came to before you ever read/listened to it? Classic case of ignorance if so.

I have plenty of opinions on Islam. But I'm not going to tell you if I've read it or not. Will you accept my right to have opinions then?

Islam is Islam. You either follow the book or you don't. I don't know what you mean by 'radical'. There is no radical Islam. You either follow the book or you don't. There aren't two versions of it.

Your opinion is shit you paki scum. I can easily patern recognize how shit your religion is by the constant and perpetual shitty state everything it touches is in. Muhammad was a lying murderous pedophile and if there is a hell he's burning in it right now.

Ive read it. It's satanic poison, enjoy your lies, sandnigger.

Remember, when you die God will judge you, and He will ask, "Why did you so blindly follow a faith that brought nothing but evil and misery to my children", and your only response will be "Because I am a fool."

Better pray that God is as forgiving as the Christians believe.

There's more hatred in the quran than there is in Mein Kampf. Go figure!

>aren't allowed
>making arbitrary rules on the internet
You're legit retarded.

I haven't read a single book written by a chinese person, but I have many opinions about their history, culture, and current place in the world. I haven't read the haynes manual on a 1972 Chevy Blazer but I have a very strong opinion about it.

KYS

I'm not a 'paki' you ignorant racist loser.

So which Muslims are correctly following the book then?
The ones who are peaceful or the ones blowing everyone up and running them over in the streets shouting praises to Allah?

So you're saying there is only one form of Christianity then?

There is only one type of soft drink.
Only McDonalds can make chicken nuggets.

If I read a math textbook that said "1+1 = 3", and I questioned that statement, went on to research a whole bunch of other books with extremely convincing arguments that 1+1 does not in fact equal 3. and thus I felt "Perhaps my original book has a lot of problems, and I would really question any professor that taught from this one", would you think that's a foolish standpoint before examining the whole text? How many points do I need to look up before it's ok to think it's a pile of crap?

This is how I feel about the qu'ran and the other books in the abrahamic series, as well as every other religion I have had a cursory glance over. They all say some glaringly false, or historically incorrect things that are told as true events. That would be fine if the books were sold as "interpretive literature", but they are sold as literal creation stories and historical documents of divine experience, and to doubt them is to doubt the word of an infinitely wise and powerful being.

Who will ask me that God or Jesus? You believe they are the same thing LOL. Only one can ask me that.

i dont have a problem with islam, i have a problem with muslims

I have read the whole thing, and it confirms it is a shit book that doesn't hold a candle to the Bible, it can barely hold a candle to George RR Martin.

>implying your own country isn't blowing people up with their drones on a daily basis.

Your army blows more people up than Muslims. Fact.

I've read enough of it to know it isn't of the same spirit as Christ's truth. A tree is known by its fruit. Following Islam to a fundamentalist end demands violence and the legal subjugation of others. Fundamental Christianity demands non-violence and it certainly doesn't have an inbuilt political system.

Muslims aren't perfect. Islam is.

Whataboutism is not a valid response when asked why islam kills people on a mass scale

>Christianity
>Non-violence
Pick one.

◄ Matthew 10:34 ►
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

I think "The Book of Mormon" is the best in the series.

All left wingers hate white males and seek to destroy them.

Stop voting for the left. They will never treat you kindly so don't be kind to them.

It was a shit book to read. Dr. Seuss books made mire sense than all the bullshit suras contradicting each other. That is why they try to keep their populace uneducated; so that they do not read it themselves to see all the falsehoods.

Wah you haven't read Quran, so you can't criticize Islam.
Wah you haven't directed a film, so you can't criticize films.
Wah you haven't written a book, so you can't criticize literary works.
Wah you haven't ruled a country , so you can't criticize politicians.

Pajeet the equivalent argument would "you haven't read a book, you can't criticize literary works"

OP if you want to find out the truth of who Allah is you need to read the oldest known text the Atrahasis.

Allah is the name of the leader of the Rebellion of the Igigi or the Watchers known as the Anunna gods and he lead them to surround the home of his father.

His father is Enlil. This means that his son is Nanna or Nannar Sin.

The Moon god.

The father of Isis and Utu aka Iannna and Shamash.

The goddess Venus and her brother the sun god.

You can have an opinion about whatever you have knowledge of.

Was muhammed a pedophile???

American ignorance at it's finest again. You only look for answers to suit your own beliefs. Go and read things from Muslims if you are open-minded. They clear all misconceptions.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) never had intercourse with his wife until puberty. From an Abrahamic religious perspective, there was no transgression. Christians believe Mary was 12 when she married Joseph.

Now provide the full quote.

>35 For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law- 36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.
37 Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Spiritual/familial severance in order to cling to Christ is CLEARLY not a call to physical violence. The most violent things this calls for is to leave your family if you need to. It says nothing about physical violence, subjugation, etc.

I'd love love LOVE for you to show that the LITERAL violent and political demands of Islam are ALL 100% spiritual metaphor. Lol.

>you aren't allowed to have an opinion about Islam
Stopped reading here.
>Muslims crash two planes in my city
>Muslims destroy countless artifacts across the Middle East
>Muslims kill thousands of Christians
>Muslims kidnap children from African school
>Muslims trying to force ppl to adapt to their sharia law
This evidence is more than enough to draw logical conclusions, Quran free.

LOL fucking dumbass shitkin KYS pleasee

Muhammed had sex with a nine year old girl.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) never had intercourse with his wife until puberty. From an Abrahamic religious perspective, there was no transgression. Christians believe Mary was 12 when she married Joseph.

Mary and Joseph never had intercourse according to Christianity. Islam states that "thighing" a 9 year old is acceptable. What kind of comparison are you trying to make?

>
Did muhammad permit having sex slaves??

Mein Kampf is a book about Hitlers upbringing, nothing to do with his activities as Führer

The Quran is basically ancient selection of science fiction, Abrahamic and Middle Eastern mythology, and some poetry. Pretty good in that respect, a lot of stories are straight from the Bible and Torah as well.

There are slaves in all the Abrahamic religions.

>comments disabled

are you afraid of criticism, Mehmet?

Did muhammad call disbelievers "infidels"???

The stories are similar because all the messengers were from the same one God.

Alot of audio ebooks on youtube.

This is a good development...

>you aren't allowed to
good argument

>Just a reminder that if you've never bothered to, you aren't allowed to have an opinion about Islam.

saying "Islam is religion of peace" shouldn't exist then.
in other words, you're a fucking faggot

>A leftist
Muslims are by far right-wing conservatives, and only a few are religious extremists. Just like the Republicans.

>read/listened to the Quran from start to finish
you dumb or something?

>If I read a math textbook
{{{ My sides! }}}
{{{ Wew lad! }}}

So I guess nobody can criticize Nazis without reading Mein Kampf?

And you'd better tell liberals they can't criticize Christianity without reading the New Testament.

And they can't criticize Trump without reading the Art of the Deal.

I can have an opinion on Islam without reading the Quran, just like I have an opinion on Christians even though I haven't read the bible. The issue is when you exclaim This *insert group/race/religion/* are a bunch of murderers/rapists/dumbasses. How can you know that more then 1 billion Muslim people want to kill all americans or somthing

also Im newfag, should I be pressing
enter more so my message isnt
taking up the whole page

You can't criticize something unless you inderstand it. If Mein Kamf is a critical part of understanding Hitler's ideology, then everyone should read it first before criticizing it.

I agree with the christian part but
>trumps book
>hitlers book
those are a bit different

its lying cheating stealing and killing, along with pedophilla and making women property.

Fake news.

to critque his ideology, yeah you should probaby see what it even is.
To Critque hitler? like as a person? that Nigga is responsible for the death of millions I can sure as hell tell you I wouldnt invite him to my tea party

Yes, I have. It's garbage.

Anyone can have an opinion on anything.

>Christians believe Mary was 12
Really? Sauce?

I mean she was young, but I doubt she was that young. Scripture definitely does not give an age, nor does any other known source.

>Claims there is a magic man in the sky that makes all the rules you ought to live by
Already confirmed shit. Thanks though OP!

If you're going to read any of the Quran, start with reading surahs 96-114. you'll get the spiritual and mystical dimension of it rather than the dry legal stuff in the long first surahs. it's arranged in order of longest to shortest, and the shortest ones tend to be the early ones and the most spiritually evocative.

What's the difference between disbelievers and infidels?

You are splitting hairs.

also, they only take up a few pages so it'll just take a minute to get through them.

No.

not every muslim does that though, not all blacks are fucking apes, not all christians want gays to burn, not all trump supporters are bad. You could argue if theres a majority but idk if a majority of billion+ muslims are constantly lying,cheating,stealing, and raping kids.

Interesting.
Says otherwise.
So is your religion.
Then I guess you better fully read the New Testament and then respond to

Women hit puberty at a really young age, bud.

The fuck you are talking about.

Not only that, he used to thigh fuck her before puberty.

Stop lying with your taqyah.

>Mystical
But that's all fake bullshit. Why would anyone waste time on that?

Yeah I figured you would attack something else to justify your argument.

If you're the example of an enlightened mind, I wanna stay ignorant forever.

I'm actually frustrated now that I've come into a worldview that doesn't seem to have any solid criticisms. If the book is wrong about stuff, it's wrong. If you believe it, you're dumb.

I've listened to my girlfriend reading from it as her parents make her read it every night. Unfortunately neither she nor I understand Arabic. She can read Arabic but doesn't understand it. To her Muslim parents all that matters is that they can tell other Muslims that their daughter has read it all.

Muslims are not people. So it doesn't count.

It's more like eradicating vermin and pest.

granted, but it's an important dimension of the religion that isn't talked about since most people want to focus on the later legalistic stuff that has to do with the wars they were fighting.

Christians have no mandate from Christ or even in the New Testament to "burn gays".

Islam COMMANDS political violence and subjugation.

You're trying to muddy the waters by switching the subject from the religion itself to a religion's followers. Nice try. Fundamental Islam is VERY different from following the words of Christ, so stop the false equivalencies, mmk.

That's true. But if you have an opinion about something you have no knowledge of then that's ignorance.

>Have you ever bottom/topped gay sex from start to finish? Just a reminder that if you've never bothered to, you aren't allowed to have an opinion about assrape. Form an opinion at the end.

This reasoning is moronic

>you aren't allowed
By whom, exactly?

>Have you ever read/listened to the Quran from start to finish? Just a reminder that if you've never bothered to, you aren't allowed to have an opinion about Islam. Form an opinion at the end.
You seem to be implying that there's a page where it says, "Ignore all that violent shit back there about Allah telling you to slaughter nonbelievers."

Could you please direct me to it?

it's actually pretty clear that jesus is not God,
I am not a christian but I do believe jesus was wise,
when they asked him of the anture of God he closed his lips, and he often stated that he is NOT God, though how can we be sure of anything concerning the christian faith ? it's scriptures have been changed so many times

Criminals aren't Americans.

You have knowledge of Islam, you are clearly a Muslim. Which makes you ignorant.

I'm so fucking ashamed to be British.

Paki is just short for Pakistan or Pakistani, there are many of Pakistani descent that reside in the UK (a large portion of which follow Islam). He assumed you may be a Pakistani national emigrated to the UK due to you seemingly admiring the works of the Quran, the book of Islam, in which Pakistani's largely follow.

I don't see no racism here, Pajeet.

>implying the universe can come from nowhere at all without anything kick-starting it LOL

Great fantasy you have there pal

>listening to a book giving life advice written by people who did not even know how rain works
no thanks

>If I read a math textbook that said "1+1 = 3"
That basic statement would be on the first page or two, you wouldn't need to keep reading to know it's a pile of shit.

Similarly, when you crack open the quran and realize after a page or two that it's fucking retarded, you don't need need to read (and internalize) every last page to see just how far down the retarded rabbit hole it goes.

My point was that it's all fake bullshit. The only thing that should be done with the Qur'an, or any religious text, is tossing it into a fire.

The only exception might be some Buddhist or Taoist texts that simply promote tranquility of mind or humility and benevolence in life. I don't know a ton about those but my understanding is they're not (as?) Focused on the magic bullshit.

Basically
>Magic is fake and gay and your magic man is just as fabricated as everyone else's
>However, guidelines that revolve around telling people to chill out, be happy, help people and just in general stop being faggots are worthwhile.