Join the Military

Ok fruitcups, now is the time to join, expect sign up bonuses to skyrocket over the next few years. Also, the politically correct garbage that was attempting to pussify our beloved forces is going down the drain thanks to Trump. The generals are now running shit instead of edgy coke snorting manlet beta male politicians in DC. Now is the time to join ladies.

no.

Son I bet you can't even get your fatass up and run a mile without falling over like Mary Lou Rottentaint after she drank a 2 liter of high fructose corn syrup.

lol militards are almost as bad as cops

>defend America
>in some Asian backwater country
>in the desert with literally no one within 50 miles
>on a boat floating aimlessly on the high seas

no thanks.

>t. Fat kissless virgin that though college was going to land him a 6 figure job.

Is it true that there's mandatory tranny training in the US military now? I have nothing against the military, but right now (and this has been the case for a long time) it seems like you're just dying for Israel.

I will, my body is able and ready to finally die for glorious Zion!

oh you totes got me. thank you for serving us by increasing the chance that you'll be killed soon

US military just a test lab for neocon social experiments, brainwashed retards kicking in goat herder doors for Israeli and American 'interests'
We fuck your girls while you're gone

Son hardly any of the soldiers actually believe they're defending Weimerica, It's nothing more than an imperial slaughter of the subhumans, even the Korean vets know this. There's nothing more masculine than going overseas for a primitive bloodlust with your brothers in the death cult.

Having a girl in the Military is retarded, we just come home and grab a new one.

>Now is the time to join ladies.
Same as it is every time a Republican takes office. Nothing new

fuck off, kike.

this is some poes law shit going on right here

>1 year ago
>interested in joining chairforce
>already have a BA and AAS
>go see recruiter
>can't join because took xanax for a month when I was a teen

I guess it's ok, I'd rather not fight for Israel anyway

*small penis alert*

>be drug addict loser
>Get rejected
>Blame da joos
>conspire that The American Military somehow fights for a tiny substate in the Middle East that holds very little to no geopolitical power at all.

thats because the U.S. military is by and large a bunch of pansy faggots now. They don't want any real men of character, they don't want to shape the rough dudes into a bladed edge of america. They want the cleanest, most limp-wristed faggots in the country to prance around in heels while we're all supposed to get teary-eyed and "thank" them for their "service"

all kikes.

*Insecure beta alert*

found the kike

I like it.

>join now before they increase the sign on bonuses
You're a fucking genius OP!

whip it out faggot

They tell you if you are going to fail their test, tell them, and they will test you a month later

>its the jews

>conspiring with manlet virgins on a Mongolian Apple Picking Internet forum that the Jews control the world.

Been there done that, got a freaking medal.

>have a degree
>Will be 25 this year
>Can't smoke in basic
>Probably can't get a cool job since I smoked weed in HS and do other drugs now

Why should I join the military?

>join the military goy
>those (((military industrial complex))) and (((wall street profits))) aren't gonna make by themselves
>ZOG needs you goy
>who is gonna fight kike wars for oil in the middle east goy

I'm currently at in processing, getting ready to be shipped to fort lost in the woods. Any advice?

kike.

There's easier ways to get near welfare-levels of income than getting shot at to push the Agenda of Israel.

kek, nice try, but nobody is dumb or cuck enough to join these days.

I'm Serbian you cuck.

already been in for almost 4 years now. Doing my time, endured obama, my god is it glorious under trump.

and go over in pointless deployments for the forever war? fuck that, even on a ship the heat was unbearable near Bahrain. Also, you insinuate that most generals and officers today have a clue.

have you gone through college? Did you pay for it? Want to live under crippling debt wondering why you passed on fucking foreign women for 6 years under the sun? Become a man, little boy.

>the heat was unbearable

Beta detected.

>tfw wanted to be a ranger.
>Get super in shape over the course of a year and a half.
>Get cucked out of it by my food allergies

WHY DID MY MOM HAVE ME AT 35 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>barely make minimum wage
>die

kike fodder telling us to we should be glad to serve as kike fodder also. Nice.

gas yourself, faggot

Thats not the Croatian PM, thats Ice-T's golddigger.

All people with allergies of any kind should be fucking gassed.

No, that's her. There are many Cocoa pics passed off as Grabar-Kitarović but this one is proven to be her.

enjoy fighting for jizzrael faggot

dont be a pussy and join up

2002-2006 Here, fucking loved it.
you get to kill people legally!

I had to cut 40 lbs but I finally did it and joined the chair guard. Went into RF transmission systems since that is considered a critical mission role and got me a 20k signing bonus, shit is easy since I already work professionally as a radio engineer. Now I make even more bank and get all the sweet perks that veteran status allows. Boot wasn't even that hard. How come every American male isn't doing this?

who the fuck would want to join now with a bunch of goddamned trans faggots looking to get you in trouble because you dont support their lifestyle? or a bunch of crusty feminist bitches waiting to cry rape because you looked at her wrong?

haha yeah okay, may have been an over exaggeration, but it was still damn bad. sorry it wasn't hot enough for your alpha tastes oh mighty warrior.

>GET OUT THERE AND FIGHT FOR ISRAEL!

Army cuck here.
Just yesterday watched someone lodge an EO complaint because of a "transdimensional genderfluid foxkin" joke. Please stay far away from the military and don't let people meme you into this degenerate shithole.

military pays shit. Even if I was a baby I wouldn't be able to support myself with what the military pays. And from the moral standpoint its completely in the wrong. Being in someones elses country military is the most shameful nigger thing imaginable. Let nations sort their own problems out the founding fathers had it right.

Mudslime or not fit for service due to mental health issues? Which is it?

> (OP)
>Is it true that there's mandatory tranny training in the US military now? I have nothing against the military, but right now (and this has been the case for a long time) it seems like you're just dying for Israel.
Yes it is true. Mandatory sensitivity training

I've seen someone accidentally pick up the wrong water bottle and get accused of a hate crime.

Dude I just lied about smoking weed and stopped long enough to pass a piss test never got tested again shit was cash

>talking about people guzzling HFCS
>checks flag

Yes goyim go serve your master !

I don't think you realize how drastically the Obama administration changed shit.

Navy here. I haven't received any tranny training. I've only been in for a few years though.

Found a nigger

No need for tranny training in a flotilla of homosex.

There's more semen in an engine room than there is bunker.

Waiting on my AFSC so I can ship off to BMT.
might be a little while unfortunately

Rude.

>mfw watching a garbage 1SGT get roasted for an hour by 400 AIT teenagers after she told them Gary can choose to have lower PT standards when he joins if he wants.

i was in when dubya was prez got out in 03 and shit was already shifting left, if you want to go go, but be forewarned that you will experience a whole new definition of misery while they shift back from barack o fuckups liberal policies-all female marines are cunts and the higher their rank and especially if theyre black have a huge chip on their shoulders

If you didn't serve you should be able to vote.

The first year you are going to be convinced you made a horrible mistake. Things might get better after that.

I'm a reservist so I will go home after basic

>expect sign up bonuses to skyrocket
you are joining for wrong reason, nigger

Lol why even join then?

i agree

the Bush years rocked

College..? That was the whole reason the reserve was made

>hates military
>hates police
Found the nigger.

>dieing in the middle East to secure greater Israel and flood Europe with even more Arabs and nigs