i.imgur.com/kfPOM5g.jpg
>Palmyra Jul 5
imgur.com/a/n72LS
>Daraa Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 10
E Damascus (Suweida): SAA starts Operation Big Dawn 2nd phase, liberates 11+ villages from US backed rebels
>Palmyra: SAA has Al-Hayl complex under fire control, captures gas station and advances
>E Ghouta: SAA captures main defense line of HTS in Ayn Tarma
>DeZ: RuAF, SyAF target IS bases in towns near DeZ
>SAA, Hez amass troops for final Qalamoun offensive
>Raqqa: SDF capture historic citadel (Haron al-Rashid), some Arab units of FSA withdrew from battle
>N Syria: Turkish military bombs Kurds in Tal Rifaat city
>IS RECAPTURES AL-MUSHIRFA HILL IN E HOMS, 20 soldiers killed
>Unconfirmed: US TO ESTABLISH MILITARY BASE IN AL-SHADDADI TOWN NEAR IRAQI BORDER
>Car bomb strikes HTS checkpoint in S. Idlib
>IS EXECUTES 6 HOSTAGES IN MARAWI FOR REFUSING TO FIGHT
>British courts rule arms sale to Saudi Arabia is lawful
>Cholera spreads as war and poverty batter Yemen
>Mosul: Iraqi forces close to full liberation, IS still holds in a small area
>GERMANY BEGINS WITHDRAWING FORCES FROM TURKEY’S INCIRLIK AIR BASE to Jordan

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-us-military-aircraft-crashes-16-servicemen-killed/
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/884764131697602560
youtube.com/watch?v=6N5IQxrac6g
twitter.com/24Raqqa/status/884535900444688384
anfenglishmobile.com/rojava/american-ypg-fighter-i-am-here-to-contribute-to-revolution-20644
youtube.com/watch?v=B8r2JJim8XI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Tiger!

>inb4 Jewish Jew

Those planes are huge

>+1 post by this ID

For you

GO ASSAD

>I HURT MYSELF TODAY

you fucking cunt where are the fresh fucking gainz

i've been mia for a few months. can someone give me a tl;dr on what the hell is going on here these days. why is there tripfagging again and why is the op posting first and second in the post? where's chile, deep, minnesota, colorado? mashallah.

In for ULTIMATE BARREL BOMB

Sweida and E. Ghouta

>connected to German VPN
>suddenly Google is in Turkish

>GO ASSAD
>-O
GASSAD

now there's an idea

kek

>inb4 b& because some edgelord decided to report

:^)

>Chilebro
around occasionally, with name

>Deep
around often, without name

>Minnesota
got doxxed, after that was around without name sometimes, not sure about now

>Colorado
dropped by recently, but maybe mostly active on Telegram or Twitter or something?

>tl;dr
Massive gains in central and eastern Syria in the last few months. the Kurdish question is becoming ever more relevant now that ISIS is shrinking hard.
Bashar still undefeated.

>BREAKING: US military aircraft crashes, 16 servicemen killed
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-us-military-aircraft-crashes-16-servicemen-killed/

>syrian cuties
>pulls up cities
>in turkish

HEY GUYS I have a total lack of ASSAD THE LION memes because i got a new computer and am mostly a phone-posting fag. Can any of y'all help me out?

probably too much flab

Annexion of DeZ region by SAA when ?

>and why is the op posting first and second in the post
Because you're in a Sup Forumsread

no but this rare bashar is on the house

>Radio Svoboda
boi
Don't listen to or link hohol garbage

Already happened. Was a great late-night discovery watching some new FSA documentary showing the aftermath of the recent abandoned Daraa offensive that a SyAAF helicopter dropped a shipping container full of explosives on a street in rebel held territory wiping half of it out and leaving a fuck off huge crater.

I'm still amazed /sg/ missed that one when it happened. The meme potential of it was breathtaking.

>DEATH TO TUK TUKs
>DEATH TO THE ISIS
>DEATH TO THE REBELS
>DEATH TO THE KURDS
>DEATH TO THE USA
>LONG LIVE TO ASSAD AND HIS ALLIES
>Hezzbollah did Nothing wrong

I still can't believe they haven't Gaddafi'd Assad yet
Are they waiting until ISIS is fucked or something?

>inb4 it's Albay Berri

What's up Hannibal.

I want to visit Lebanon later in the year. I'm thinking Baalbek, Jeita Grotto and Baatara Waterfall.

What else is good to see? Are Jounieh & Byblos quite white friendly places?

>flying over Missippi, explode and crash mid-flight

Even the fucking ghetto niggers now have MANPADS. What's the world coming to?!

>we wuz moderate opposition n' sheeeit

>breaking

Been headline news since fucking yesterday

Didnt know that. Thanks. Also was the news of a Russian jet crashing near DeZ confirmed or not?

Also had the added bonus of discovering ISF documents proving the Death of the ISIS Khalifa in Mosul, probably during the Sieges

why tripfag when you are easily identified through your posts??

Thank you friendO!!!!

Gonna love how USboos will ignore this while calling russian air force a joke when they have accidents

>The High Negotiations Commission of the Syrian Opposition: "The government has breached the ceasefire in South-West Syria more than 15 times in less than 24 hours"

BECAUSE I CAN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>#Russian tech mechanics reloading a BMPT-1/2 Hybrid.
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/884764131697602560

This is deep.

He just got killed fighting for YPG.

You may respond with either F or S. Choose wisely.

Is the ceasefire still ongoing??????

YUGEEEE

anti kurd posters are undercover zionists attempting to fabricate an israel-kurdish alliance.

Also killed: This fine American

It was bullshit, sources said it was a Russian F-16

FUCK OFF TRIPFAG GEEZ

#woke

Who's hyped for /Tigergainz/ here?

>Tfu
The patrician's choice

And last but not least: This American, who's nickname was unironically "Goldman".

F

What is S?

Only thing is that Assad wont burn her daughter becasue some crazy bitch told him
and he also will will the game of Syria

This is actually happened?! Why hasn't this been memed harder?!

>Russian F-16
((They)) are getting desperate.

TFU TFU

well that was kind of a let down response...

no. I will not fuck off. I will instead calmy work on a shitmap
>You're new aren't you?
S means Spit on grave

Comparing the patterns and outcomes of the Thirty Years' War is even more deep for how closely they align and the list of similarities between the two wars.

Although it's beyond hilarious that the equivalent of Sweden in this war is ISIS.

>and he also will will the game of Syria
Stannis will in the books.

I sometimes am disappointing.

Thermobaric bombs are much more efficient relative to sheer size because they make use of a much higher ratio of atmospheric oxygen compared with traditional bombs.

reposting from last bread
youtube.com/watch?v=6N5IQxrac6g
is this the iraqi version of sandra afrika?

>Only thing is that Assad wont burn her daughter becasue some crazy bitch told him
Thats just the GoT tv shit, the books dont have anything like that and they are better then the show.

Also also also killed
>twitter.com/24Raqqa/status/884535900444688384
>anfenglishmobile.com/rojava/american-ypg-fighter-i-am-here-to-contribute-to-revolution-20644
He had just started a family and went to fight for kurds anons.

S

Although while we're on the topic of GoT/Syria memes.

SOON.

I see.

F

Maybe, FSA says Syrian gov breached ceasefire, but it's FSA we're talking about.

I have a dead Ukrainian for your collection

Arma 3 , SAA assaulting T2 station.

youtube.com/watch?v=B8r2JJim8XI

Don't let your mothers disappointment in you hold you down.
You are special; to us at least.

Why are burgers dying for commies? Is this a bizarro world?

>Explosive hoses

Typical falseflags just to get more ammo from based Trump

We did not lose the Thirty Years' War.

of course not, the syrian airforce doesn't have chinooks

If the Turkish Army and Allied FSA forces attack the Kurds in East Aleppo and Northern Raqqa, how will the USA and coalition act? Will this spell the end for the liberation of Raqqa? Will ISIS launch a series of, possibly successful, counter-offensives?

F

I don't agree with who he fought for but I agree with who he fought and it's sad to see any fellow countryman die out there (providing they weren't ISIS or rebshit).

>FSA dindu nuffin

>FSA lied about downing a Syrian jet. Their 'official' statement was completely bogus. They also didn't recover any ground.

>You are special;
eye is speshial

(tFu)

>3:25
Corner status:unchecked

>have all the books but never gotten around to reading them
God i gotta get around to finishing them

Do the Kurds support secularism?

>be FSA
>lie to save face
>get found out
>face is in worse shape than before

later in the year as in when? i'd say go to the south you will see alot of nice iran hezballah love and prolly get some merch, another thing would be visit the large roman temple up north i forgot what its called, if you want you can go to sour/tyre for a nice beach, im not too sure of specifics, but its really nice, alot of christian maronite saints buried in lebanon so if you're interested you can ask about that too.

hmmm what else?

there are roman ruins scattered here and there, and more than enough shooting ranges to have fun in. if you ever find yourself in dahye and at gun point for being a UK/usa fag just play cool and be as pro hezballah or any other millitias either way stay out of dahye if you dont know what you're doing. also lots of old ass mosques to visit for touring and plenty of crusader castles around. all in all lebanon is probably the only country in the world where you can ski/snowboard in the morning(to beat the traffic) and then take a dip in the sea in the afternoon. ski season is in january february.

>goldman

well they have women fighting for them so whatever they are it's different from the arabs.

Turkey's Kurdish party goes as far as to have a fucking LGBT wing.

Kurds are pretty unique.

Mahgrebi is a scumbag

it's not just that the explosive has a lower oxygen balance (oxyrane is the most common known chemical used in fuel air explosives), it's also that it's deployed as aerosol in a relatively large volume of air before explosion, and that it burns up said air. The pressure wave and resulting vacuum are what kills. Normal bombs kill with shrapnel, the blast is confined to a relatively small space, thus the blast wave looses pressure faster

No I'm saying that I am accustomed to you being here, your shitposting has improved, and the shitting of the thread by you is reducing each thread.

This is something I will never understand. The USA was the stalwart force and Bulwark against Communism. Now my home country is helping communists. Why and when has communism become an acceptable ideology?

yes by onur i remember. he's in the army still iirc.
seems so. avatar posting too i see. i knew the elections would fuck this place up eventually.