What's the truth on the Dr. Sebi diet?

What's the truth on the Dr. Sebi diet?

He even beat the court case thrown against him with 70 people providing proof he cured them of the diseases they had.

His claim is that all diseases are really just mucus build up. Fixing your diet and specifically iron deficiency is the key to him.

I'm all for knocking things before you try em so I'm gonna give this diet a kick for a couple months. What does Sup Forums think about the guy? He mysteriously died under police custody at the age of 82.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/health-25917272
docs

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He died of mucous build up. Not so mysterious according to him.

Don't quit your AIDS meds faggot. Or do, whatever.

I was more interested in allergy relief without antihistamines

go be a fool somewhere else

Personally I think there's something to the whole dietary theory with diseases. I have personal experience with severe mental illness that caused me to be admitted against my will for quite some time. Point being, my doctors linked my chemical deficiency to an inability to absorb certain nutrients from food in my stomach. I'd had daily acid reflux since I was 5, never thought it'd influence my psyche. Anyway, that's anecdotal but interesting nonetheless.

It is a low carb, no junk food diet, almost vegan. Not eating processed food helps most people. I hope it works for you.

>flag
>committed to mental hospital
checks out

Immunotherapy exists. I have no allergies because of it. Used to be allergic to cats and now I can be around them all day.

Wait...Sickle cell? Isn't that genetic. Wouldn't that be like curing "Brown eyes"

>tomatoes - cherry and plum only

But why would you want to?

>can cure all diseases
>dies of Pneumonia

Just like keeping a proper oil level in your car is important but does not prevent all failures,
eating right is important but most certainly will not cure all diseases.

No honey? Fuck that noise that shit is literally God given. Skepticism rising.

Of course its the German comparing people to machines.

True, I hate cats unless it's a sphinx cat desu they lil nakey wrinkly bois

Especially considering honey has natural disease fighting qualities.

This is what I'm saying. It seems legit enough to entertain the thought.

And this doesn't seem that crazy either.

Two sides of the same coin I'd imagine.

And just like you wouldn't purposely drive around with shitty fluid levels all day, how can I mistreat my body if there's a better way to make it run?

>doctors
> identify anything to do with diet

Yeah right, sure they did.
No way this happened in the us

The pharmaceutical industry is shaking from this!

>walking skeleton
>giving health advise
The only good thing about this is to use it to troll /fit/

So what's the diet, shill?

It's definitely diet. Water. Shit in the air. Current society is poison. Capitalism is poison but it provides a bridge to space travel, advancement to the next stage. The only problem is corruption in the form of holding back progress for profit.

Yup, cept for under 1s never give honey to a baby. They will get an uncontrollable taste for it and kill everyone in the family if they don't get a constant supply. Or, tgey get sick and die, I forget which.

Up here, stop making us look stupid in front of the other countries please

>eating certain food will allow your body to magically tell the difference between healthy cells that know when to kill themselves and healthy cells that do not

He's 82 in that picture

see
Also I'm not shilling. I think vegans are annoying and I really am dreading not eating bacon for a while. But only one way to find out if it's legit. Put up or shut up ya know?

Yeah this list is shit. Just go paleo but cut down on grease and meat. Basically as natural as you can in the gatherer sense of a diet.

Not sure what allergies you have but my mum had a shellfish allergy and i followed the protocol of this study:

bbc.co.uk/news/health-25917272

Now she can eat prawns, which is great because for 40 years she couln' t despite loving the smell and taste of them. She developed her allergies in her 20's.

Read the thread, there is literally a menu you fuck.

You won't miss it after awhile. Maybe just a faint memory type thing, but most cravings are addictions, not actual signals for missing vitamins.

Honestly, he probably has something with that, but not curing it. But if he is dealing with an iron deficient diet by advising people to increase their iron intake, people who have sickle-cell should see a bit of relief of their symptoms. Although he's probably only talking about carriers. but from a science standpoint, it's not super outrageous.

Diabetes type 1, yea right. type 2 can be cured with diet.

HIV/AIDS yea, i dont think so

STDs potentially, a diet can increase or decrease an immune system's strength against STDs, but also unlikely
Arthritis maybe

Isn't poke salad literally poison?

Seasonal allergies. It causes a mucus drip with leads to a whole host of other shit

Have you tried Sebi's diet, or something similar? What's your experience with it before and after?

>eating certain foods will magically tell cells in your body how to not to die

>Beat a court case

Yeah, he won the criminal case about practicing medicine without a license because he never actually made a medical diagnosis.

docs .google.com/document/d/10ytrcbWp4Q6CEkWjdCS-uCOVaCJJ59FuhDODq-9Tvdc/edit

But he LOST the civil case about all his quack medicine and had to stop saying it can cure diseases.

casewatch.org/ag/ny/usha/consent_1988.pdf

German docs discovered this nearly 100 years ago.

>REDPILL ME ON MAGICAL CURES
There is no redpill, it's a flat out lie.
Everything he stated he found, we knew for the last hundred years almost.
Foods effect your body, water effects your body, exercise, sleep, stress, all things effect your body.
So eating healthy and sleeping right can reduce the risk to a lot of diseases, it isn't a cure.
Your body has a slim chance to fight off HIV upon first infection. Eating bad lowers that chance. However the chance is there no matter how "healthy" you are.
It would take a genetic mutation to become immune to HIV, just like some people are immune to herpes.

>cancer is a vitamin deficiency

>eating vitamin rich foods prevents vitamin deficiency disease

wow, this will definitely cure HIV!

Food should be your medicine, preventive care is where it's at.

Damn, not sure if things like hayfever would be treatable in that way but the basics of the issue say it should be. An allergic reaction is an overreaction of the body's immune system to an external molecule. The study i quoted above is a crude version of a 'vaccine' in which the body is exposed to small amounts of the thing causing the allergic reaction (as opposed to a dead version of a living pathogen) perhaps take a printout out that study and the news article to your docor and ask whether they can do tests on you to determine what you're allergic to and then come up with a treatment schedule to try to force to body into a more normal reaction.

Worth a try surely.

you are a snake oil salesman's dream

*External or internal molecule i forgot about autoimmune diseases for a minute

>Fixing iron deficiency
What can i do if i have haemochromatosis ?

inb4 gullible retard fatty op calls you a big healthcare shill

plumb tomatoes are the base of all gravy so the wops have nothing to worry about

>getting excited about kike marking scheme #784844
This is seriously up there with wheat grass shots, zinc, coldeezes, emergin-C, and otc probiotics.
It's all a steaming pile of garbage and a waste of your money.

t. pharmacist.

How in the FUCK am I supposed to bulk on this?

No but I'm interested in going natural. I know I've controlled over eating (was never fat but ate out of boredom) by abstaining. Made me realize cravings are primarily addictions. I do believe that the food we eat and water we drink is what's wrong with our health.

shilling bullshit to promote (((veganism)))

"Dr" Sebi...

Fat-heavy vegan smoothies, brother. Peanut butter, lots of berries, load up on veggies, vegan milk, seeds and BOOM! Massive energy and gains.

Germans were really big on the health craze shit in the 30s

food can be medicine or poison

food is made up of chemicals and elements just like everything else, including our bodies.

health is achieved by finding the right balance of chemicals and elements you put into your body.

put in too much bad shit = poor health
put in too little good shit = poor health
put in lots of random shit = random health
put in the right amount of good shit = good health
i am not vegan but i eat a lot less meat. most grocery store meat is from disgusting sources

a diet of mostly vegetables, grains, nuts, and fruit with some quality meats once in a while is a no brainer. finding the right balance for yourself is what gets tricky.

This.

I'm vegan and still consume 400 calories with 180 grams of protein a day. Eat your beans and seeds

This. Though there's vegetables and "vegetables".
I didn't give a shit about GMO until I started actually trying them. What are your thoughts on them?

>food can be medicine or poison
No food is by definition something that is safe to eat that provides you with nutrition. Food can be poisoned but poison cannot be food.

Nice argument

>no alcohol
immediately dropped

ive lost 25lb from goin from full meat/bread/cheese diet to less meat, more grains veggies and more fish

>I didn't give a shit about GMO until I started actually trying them. What are your thoughts on them?

I try to avoid GMO . I try to eat as organic, natural, and pesticide free as possible. I try to buy local(I live in a great farming state) and am actually studying organic agriculture at college.

with that said, if they are out of organic I will buy GMO if I need something for a specific meal/recipe/whatever. I just try to avoid it when possible.

>eat this
>be gay vegan
>jerk off 50 dudes a night, get arthritis
>take 50 poz loads from bug chasing, get hiv
>take a shit ton of poppers, have a stroke

and also
>be nigger, get sickle cell

>No food is by definition something that is safe to eat that provides you with nutrition. Food can be poisoned but poison cannot be food.

i did not say poison is food faggot.

i said food CAN be poison.

there are plenty of examples of 'foods' that are poisonous or toxic if consumed in mass or prepared incorrectly.

There has always been and always will be snake oil salesmen.

>has the supreme court ruling to prove it

My gramps is 87 and my gramma was 83 when she died. Grams smoked and drank til she died and gramps eats meat and deep fried stuff, he has had two heart surgeries tho. All in all your diet does play a big role but genetics seem to be the key factor in longevity. So definitely try these diets out to give yourself peace of mind, but also remember that chain smokers and alcoholics live to their 90's sometimes, so don't be too hard on yourself

> A gram of spring water a day

Lmao

I'm a Nazi with no history of mental health isssued so shut up Burger

>no meat
nice try shlomo

all food we eat today has been genetically modified. This is a fact. you're a retard if you're falling for the "non-gmo organic" meme

I wonder if he can cure trasgender people

>Personally I think there's something to the whole dietary theory with diseases.
I mean that was a big part of chinese medicine until they where introduced to the western medicine which tends to be reactive i mean it goes without saying that if you eat a healthy diet you will be much healthier than if you ate KFC every day

Thanks. It's been really helpful.

>food can be medicine or poison
Sure seems like you're saying poison can be food.
If it's contaminated it's not food. Whether or not you know it is contaminated is irrespective to its classification. Contaminated or poisoned food is not food.

He couldn't cure being a nigger, obviously.

What fake news.

I wonder where the mucous has to build up in order for someone to become transgender

So what, all the bacteria and viruses we see in microscopes just don't exist?

Bulking is bad for you to begin with.

>>food can be medicine or poison
>Sure seems like you're saying poison can be food.
>If it's contaminated it's not food. Whether or not you know it is contaminated is irrespective to its classification. Contaminated or poisoned food is not food.

you are retarded and do not know basic logic D: oh noes D:

Not sure who you're replying to but as a microbiologist i can tell you that bacteria certainly do exist. Never saw a virus down a microscope in person though, they're far too small without an electron microscope or looking at a megalovirus through an exceptionally well maintained and expensive light microscope.

>My gramps is 87 and my gramma was 83 when she died. Grams smoked and drank til she died and gramps eats meat and deep fried stuff, he has had two heart surgeries tho. All in all your diet does play a big role but genetics seem to be the key factor in longevity. So definitely try these diets out to give yourself peace of mind, but also remember that chain smokers and alcoholics live to their 90's sometimes, so don't be too hard on yourself

outliers and personal anecdotes doesn't refute the statistics

either drown in carbs, or don't bulk and be skelly.

The carb to protein ratio must be insane in a diet like that if you're bulking, unless you're getting significant amounts of protein from concentrated vegan shake powder which can be pretty pricey.

>400 calories
Hello spooky skelly

It is well documented that Diabetes, Cancer, and Heart Disease can be either prevented or cured from diet.

HIV, STDS, and Sickle Cell are bullshit though. No diet can help those.

>He mysteriously died under police custody at the age of 82.
What's so mysterious about an 82 year old dying?

>people ignoring the Take Cellfood 1hr B Pharmasueticals™
This the dumbest thing I've seen in the past 2 hours, which is impressive by Sup Forums standards. If anybody is gullible enough to fall for this, then go ahead. Be sure you get your food from Whole Foods™ while you're at it.

Depends how you weigh the situation, lets say you're a depressed permavirgin but you bulk up and manage to fit in to normal social circles and it provides a boost to your mental health. Is the physical damage not worth it for the mental fortitude.

Don't be so quick to dismiss something.

>Doc I don't feel too goo-
>EAT THE FUCKING LEMON

only type 2 diabetes. I got type 1 i'm fucked for life.

The new thing is eating an alkaline diet, eg: not eating acidic foods. My mom is on it for GI related reasons, and I also have similar symptoms, but she's given up tomatos, bell peppers, can only eat rye bread cause muh gluten, no milk either, even though it's basic cause muh diary is bad.

I still don't understand how eating "acidic" food can lower your body's natural pH when the stomach acid in your gut has a pH of 2 already.

>>people ignoring the Take Cellfood 1hr B Pharmasueticals™
>This the dumbest thing I've seen in the past 2 hours, which is impressive by Sup Forums standards. If anybody is gullible enough to fall for this, then go ahead. Be sure you get your food from Whole Foods™ while you're at it.

almost all doctors and nutritionist offer custom/preferred supplements

You: A can be B or C
Also you: i never said A can be B or C

GMO is fine and is a health craze buzz word.

Why do Sup Forumsocks troll /sci/ with flat earth crap when THIS exists?

they have a lead deficiency.

i am starting iifym soon, recommend the best ingredients to get my protein without getting too much fat

>we wuz scientists and doctors and shieet
>this black man finds the cure to everything
>d-does it work!?!

am i on Sup Forums or not?

>looks like a nigger
>dies in police custody

Too bad he couldn't cure nigger. Black lives don't matter.