So why do people like Hitler, and like to say he didn't do nothing wrong

So why do people like Hitler, and like to say he didn't do nothing wrong.
Is it just a big ol meme.
Hitler was a jew, Rothschild, and catholic. Was no genius, only a puppet.
Pro Hitlers how do you feel?

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html

reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html

I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qkfyE
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html
youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yN_1MRTD3Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm genetically elite Jew and fully support 14/88. I have to admit I have often wondered if my existence is just part of some greater plot.

At least archive your (((source))). No shekel for them.

archive.is/qkfyE

>hitler was a jew/rothschild
Nice jewish propaganda you fucking american shit.
>catholic
>implying theres anything wrong with christianity
go die for israel you stupid burger

A E S T H E T I C S

>hitler was an afro-jew

not this old bullshit again...

sage'd

>Hitler was african/jewish
Lowest tier b8 i've seen in a while
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

>telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html

bullshit, everything you said is false, he wasn't jewish nor was he catholi, and he obviously despised the rotschilds

"There are some people who seriously doubt that Johann Georg Hiedler was the father of Alois. Thyssen and Koehler, for example, claim that Chancellor Dollfuss had ordered the Austrian police to conduct a thorough investigation into the Hitler family. As a result of this investigation a secret document was prepared that proved that Maria Anna Schicklgruber was living in Vienna at the time she conceived. At that time she was employed as a servant in the home of Baron Rothschild. As soon as the family discovered her pregnancy she was sent back to her home in Spital where Alois was born. If it is true that one of the Rothschilds is the real father of Alois Hitler, it would make Adolf a quarter Jew. According to these sources, Adolf Hitler knew of the existence of this document and the incriminating evidence it contained. In order to obtain it he precipitated events in Austria and initiated the assassination of Dollfuss. According to this story, he failed to obtain the document at that time since Dollfuss had secreted it and had told Schuschnigg of its whereabouts so that in the event of his death the independence of Austria would remain assured. Several stories of this general character are in circulation. (Langer, The Mind of Adolf Hitler, p.107)."

>Jewish press slandering Hitler 70 years after his death with lies

He wasn't Jewish nor a Rothschild (catholic yes, but so was the majority of Germany and Austria, with Lutherans being more common in the North).

Watch the greatest story never told

Look at this though

He was Catholic, watch the greatest story never told or read Mein Kampf. He was not a pagan as revisionists have you believe (only Rosenberg was a pagan).

Read this.

Pure speculation.

Hitler was just a Rothschild pawn, you know.

>Pure conjecture and speculation
>he must be rothschild!1!

If you want a real Rothschild pawn, look at Trumpstein.

Both pawns.
Worlds a stage and all the men and women are merely players

The world is a stage, but Hitler was one of the last genuine leaders (other being Franco).

No Catholic church gave him power.

youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw
youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw
youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw

Hitler and the Pope had a secret agreement: The Pope would give Hitler ALL the support he needed in the conquest of Russia and Hitler would divide Italy once again and give back the Papal States to the Pope

Catholic Church was one of the few things that stood between Christendom/Europe and its people vs usurous Jews.

It's been heavily infiltrated by freemasons and Jewry since the death of Pope Pius XII, hence the 2nd Vatican Council.

Being anti Catholic = Pro Jew

Because...

Albert Pike.. 33 degree. The highest degree in Scottish Freemason.
He said, "whenever the people need a hero we shall supply him." - Albert Pike

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yN_1MRTD3Uw

This video debunks the retarded myth that Hitler was a Rothschild agent