Can someone explain why the emails don jr tweeted are such a big deal? I read them but i dont understand the issue

Can someone explain why the emails don jr tweeted are such a big deal? I read them but i dont understand the issue.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice doubles

Apparently a foreign nation offering dirt on an opposing candidate is illegal?

I dont quite get it either. If youre running for mayor against a murderer and someone from another city says, "hey that dude murdered someone - want me to prove it?" I fail to see how thats illegal

user he met with the crown prosecutor himself clearly drumpft Jr is a Russian plant

It's nothing. The media is run by niggers, women, and jews. All of whom have a tendency of making a big fuss over nothing in order to distract you from something bad they are doing.

I don't get the difference between this and Steele dossier.

Trump Jr met with a foreign government to work against his own country.

Didnt they already come out and say it wasnt even an actual Russian operative? It was some a member of some firm funded by the DNC to do research on the Trump campaign

That's not analogous to what happened. Try again

What if a hot girl sent a message for you?

You and your mates would be like:

>This is serious
>She wants to fuck

chek'd

So more information on the people you are voting for is bad?

How so? Its pretty much the exact same thing on a larger scale. I used used an election for my analogy.

If you seriously believe that meeting with a foreign entity on the grounds that your opponent is a CRIMINAL is collusion, you need look up what "collusion" means.

It's illegal if it's used for campaign purposes, since the law prohibits candidates from having foreign aid. It doesn't matter what kind of information is being offered. Basically it's to keep other countries from influencing the elections. Which is kind of funny because the US loved to do just that a few decades ago.

However, the question remains if anything illegal was actually done. It's one thing to be offered information, it's another to receive it, and it's yet another to actually use it. Unless the information offered is known, it cannot be established if it was actually used to benefit Trump's campaign.

Ok, fair. I see that. But we can say that even if the "Russian agent" lil Donny met with did share dirt in Clinton, it wasnt used. Nothing outside of WikiLeaks was cited during the Campaign, yeah? At least that we know of. Clinton still had her case dropped despite the evidence.

Besides, given the atrocity of Hillary's actions, one needs to go no further than a 10 min investigation into the CF to find dirt. I find it highly unlikely that the Russians were hip to something that WikiLeaks wasnt

Even if you boil it down and everything the MSM said is true (KEK), the narrative would basically be "We are now covering up some of the most next-level shit about our government because fuck Drumpft"

They aren't, but the left and MSM we planning to use the story against Trump, so before they could drop the story Don Jr. tweeted it first. Nothing done was illegal, they are just blowing smoke again.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
18 U.S. Code ยง 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
>(a) Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation [...]

>(c) Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain from any person, or from any source whatever, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note, of anything connected with the national defense, knowing or having reason to believe, at the time he receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain it, that it has been or will be obtained, taken, made, or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of this chapter;

>the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation

>Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain

A foreign government attempting to interfere in a U.S. domestic election clears this hurdle on both sides
It's espionage by free agency.

Yes

Trump Junior received information from (((Rob Goldstone))) about dirt on Hillary. That dumbass should know better to never trust a Jew. Serves him right.

It's illegal for a foreign government to infringe upon the sovereignty of another nation-state.

The reasons why should be obvious, it's practically the definition of War. That Donald Trump Jr. met with a "Russian Government Lawyer" under the impression he'd be provided information to affect the outcome of the election for the United States' head of state is pretty damning.

refer to
It is illegal.

>defence information

>the information is to be used to the injury of the United States
I would love to see you argue that they were trying to obtain Hillarys deleted emails to injure the USA.

Intent is the only thing that is needed followed by Probable Cause.

because lefties just want to hear the word russia thrown around again

>Intent
What was the intent user?

IT WAS INJURING THE USA BECAUSE IT WAS HER TURN

lol

To affect the outcome of the election for the next US head of state.

Let me put it plain. If this goes before the Supreme Court, they will simply use legality to link the Presidency of the Role of George Washington to state the United States is a Military Commiserate in the Form of a Republic. The Presidency is Commander-And-Chief, he is the head of every military branch in the United States.

In all purposes, being president is ONLY for defense, economically, militarily, and alliegance to alliances formed.

>DNC tries to get Ukrainians to dig up dirt on Trump
>DNC waved "PissGate" about, obtained from foriegn sources

Remember it's only the ebil republicans that talk to foreign powers. What's that FBI you want the DNC servers to verify hacked election, well guess we can't give them to you but just believe what we say.

Most likely Pence will be president unless Paul Ryan gets enough backing and forces him out.

There is nothing illegal about meeting a person to obtain damning information on your political opponents, she was a Russian opposition party member, who has ties to the dossier. She was more than likely funded by our own government, let that sink in nigger.

DRUMPF WILL BE IMPEACHED
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK PUTIN AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE TOO
THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

refer to

We literally have Trump's son, fucking named "Donald Trump Jr.", tweeting out evidence that me met with a "Russian Government Lawyer" for information that the Trump campaign could use to get elected.

And you're seriously whinging about "muh liberals are crying wolf about Russia"?

I appreciate that you're trying to shill about this, but it's fucking absurd that a foreign nation infringing about the sovereignty of another wouldn't be illegal. The Trump campaign should have been smart enough to realize what a fucking hairbrained scheme it was, but then I think they didn't expect to be caught and wanted to win no matter what it took.

I know the law friend, if she lied to Don and they didn't check on her well enough, that doesn't make this an illegal thing. It's clear that she did this him on purpose, after all Don JR. didn't get anything of value.

bro why are you so mad. calm down

He's the one who requested it.

Julian Assange confirmed

The lady is not apart of the Kremlin, she is apart of the opposition party. That alone will end this situation and will never see a courtroom.

>He's the one who requested it.
Requested what? Hillarys emails? They didn't get them, even if they did, it wouldn't be illegal.

>Julian Assange confirmed
Julian Assange confirmed that nothing has come from Russia.

call the CIA if you're so angry. they will tell you all the sweet little nothings you want to hear about russia

>There is nothing illegal about meeting a person to obtain damning information on your political opponents, she was a Russian opposition party member, who has ties to the dossier. She was more than likely funded by our own government, let that sink in nigger.

Let's put it this way, you have Bob A and Bob B trying to become the head of state of a country A.

Country B, historically archenemies of Country A, tells Bob B that it has damning evidence on Bob A that could be used to win the election. Bob B complies, and in the process implicates himself with an outstanding opponent of Country A. Bob B manages to win the election.

Guess fucking what? Country B now has incriminating evidence on Bob B, and Bob B is beholden to Country B because they helped Bob B get elected.

You fucking know why JFK had to give a speech about his religion in order to get elected? BECAUSE BEING A CATHOLIC WAS A NATIONAL SECURITY CONCERN. The US public didn't want a leader who might be beholden to listen to the Pope. Why would the fucking Pope be a concern but not goddamn Russia?

>Requested what? Hillary emails? They didn't get them, even if they did, it wouldn't be illegal.
What are 'Probable Cause' and 'Intent'

It isn't, don't fall for the shills

>Let's put it this way
I'm not reading your stupid anaology, I 100% know the laws pertaining to this argument and nothing done was illegal, you can cry all you want but nothing will happen.

but no one is even reporting anything came from the meeting. As far as I can tell, it comes down to whether or not "intent" to receive help from a foreign government is in itself a crime.

Also, the email says the info is from the top prosecutor in Russia, but he wasn't at the meeting, so to what extent was this Russian GOVERNMENT and not just a Russian person?

Read the emails, the Trump campaign literally referred to her as a "Russian Government Lawyer".

Russia doesn't have a crown prosecutor. It has a prosecutor general. Russia hasn't been a monarchy since the Bolshevik revolution. Trump Jr knew this all along. Goldstone is British, ergo used the words crown prosecutor to try to make this sound legit. Whether this wording was planned on goldstone and Jrs part or not is irrelevant at this point anyway. Connect the dots you braindead fucks, the breadcrumbs are all over the place. This is a trap.

Watch and see what happens when anti-trumpers go galloping off without thinking as per usual. You guys need to slow down and see when you're being had, because you're well and truly being had. The democratic party has much to lose if foreign collusion charges start going before the courts, as it is they who are actually guilty and there is real evidence proving as much. Watch your own party squash this story with a vengeance and betray you once again to save their own skins. When you get an email about an unknown person, what would you do? You Google them maybe? This is why dems keep losing, because they can't understand that the trumps might not be as "stupid" as they think and they can't for a second place themselves in their shoes because they lack the empathy they so often espouse. Dont say you weren't warned.

Not going to run in circles with you, go ask some other lawfag then, if they are unbiased, they will tell you the same thing.

Is Goldstone a (((Goldstone)))?

>As far as I can tell, it comes down to whether or not "intent" to receive help from a foreign government is in itself a crime.

Someone intends to kill you and they go through all the motions, but you manage to survive.

Did they commit a crime?

This citation doesn't make sense, hurting a politician you are campaigning against is not "injury of the United States." As much as her and shitlibs may want to believe it, Hillary Clinton is not the US or the US' savior.

Wrong, she referred to herself in the document as that, very convenient don't you think? I've never even heard of that happening before, almost as if they wanted it all to get seen.

>historically archenemies
This isn't the Cold War. Aside from consuming fossil fuels and rejecting gay pride, what grudge do you have against them?

She wasn't even holding an office seat at the time either. They are grasping at straws, as usual.

>I 100% know the laws pertaining to this argument and nothing done was illegal, you can cry all you want but nothing will happen.

You clearly do not, nor do you understand the logic behind why it would be illegal. Otherwise I wouldn't have made the analogy for you to read.

The fundamental point is that not only is a foreign power flaunting our sovereignty, but that by Trump taking their help he's making himself beholden to that power. He's compromised.

>You clearly do not
Ya? Watch how it all plays out then bozo.

Because they torpedoed the MSM's narrative of collusion
By releasing them he shows nothing at all went on and their story dies

>Sanctions aren't an act of aggression

I know you don't understand law, but come on now. Tea Party and Libertarians have always screamed about Sanctions stopping trade with nations.

>I've never even heard of that happening before, almost as if they wanted it all to get seen.

Pretty easy way to produce dirt on Trump if the Russian government wanted more leverage over him. Absolutely.

The fact that she, as you say, so transparently labeled herself in an incriminating light and that the Trump campaign ate it the fuck up regardless is pretty damning.

>the law prohibits candidates from having foreign aid

If you dug deep enough into any super PAC or major political donator, you'd find branches or headquarters outside of the United States

We will. And we'll be here to fucking laugh at Drumpfkins / r/TheDonald / /ptg/ temper tantrum.

>The fact that she, as you say, so transparently labeled herself in an incriminating light and that the Trump campaign ate it the fuck up regardless is pretty damning.
It may have been stupid, but not illegal. It actually points out who she was more than likely taking orders from and working for user, that will be the most damning thing about this story, not incompetence.

>We will. And we'll be here to fucking laugh at
Ya, look how well that's been going for you so far.

Usually argued against nations with active alliances with the United States will probably not be seen as a Security threat over Russia. Let alone, if the Super PAC is based within the United States, and is screened by Auditors through the United States, the chances of any open illegal activity is slim.

Exactly why the FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton.

That's not a correct analogy because in an attempted murder you have to actually have the real parties involved. What you're saying is that someone attempting to murder an impostor would be charged with the attempted murder of the real person.

Regardless, this isn't murder. An analogy I read on another site was that if you stake out a bank but then mistakenly walk into a grocery store, are you in the act of carry out your bank plot and committing a crime? What would it be? Attempted conspiracy? Is that a crime? I genuinely don't know.

Nothing will come of it so it doesn't matter in the slightest. Retarded leftists who are cheering it are just as dumb as Sup Forums retards who thought Clinton would actually get indicted. Dems won't push for impeachment either because they know they don't have the numbers.

Doesn't matter.

You know who brought the cult of chaos on this board? It wasn't reddit, or any populist.

It was us.

You newfags have no fucking clue what we wanted.

Kek is our God. And he's still on our side.

>Show me the man and I'll show you the crime.
This pretty much sums up the left and MSM.

You're literally defending a traitor to your country.

What is wrong with you conservatives? You literally have double standards. If one party does it then it's bloody murder, if the other does it then it's fine. They even have proof from the voting records of your politicians:

>On Syrian missile strikes
Republicans
>Under Trump: 86% approve
>Under Obama: 22% approve

Democrats
>Under Trump: 37% approve
>Under Obama: 38% approve

You're fucking hypocrites.

>Kek is our God. And he's still on our side.
Are you fucking retarded dude? Keep typing please, show everyone how stupid you people are.

refer to

You're extrapolating a lot. It seems to me like Junior wanted to help daddy and jumped at potential info. While naive, these ARE political novices. You only think it's a big deal in the context of months of this Russia frenzy. Even that, the so-called hack of the DNC and Podesta aren't any great violation of our democracy since the DNC is a private entity, not part of the government.

>Bob A and Bob B

>You're literally defending a traitor to your country.
The projection in this post is laughable.

>It may have been stupid, but not illegal. It actually points out who she was more than likely taking orders from and working for user, that will be the most damning thing about this story, not incompetence.

If I attempt to murder you, and I fail in the crime, I still will be charged for attempted murder.

You don't get punished for only successfully breaking the law, that's stupid.

Again, you're extrapolating what you want to see. Maybe Republicans didn't trust Obama to lead the action in Syria. It's that simple. Think about sports. I may not want the back-up quarterback running the hail mary play, but change my mind once the starter goes in.

Don Jr sitting down with a Russian hating lawyer that has ties to the Trump dossier (fake documents) to see if he can obtain Hillary Clintons emails is not comparable to attempted murder user, just stop.

But no one in this story is actually affiliated with the Russian government. You're saying larping a crime is illegal.

I'd ask you whether you'd find a problem with Hillary if her campaign was caught colluding with Russians to win the election.

But you'd just lie to me. There is no consistency to your arguments beyond "Republican party is my tribe and I must defend my tribe".

Politicians are scumbags user, the sooner you learn that and only pick and choose among the politicians that best respect your rights and interests the better. Otherwise you're just a drone.

>not a foreign government
>hillary is not a country

Try again ShariaBlue, those Soros shekels won't get deposited with this shitty lying.

You're arguing with a professional faggot

>if her campaign was caught colluding with Russians to win the election.
She was, the lawyer in getting back end payments by her friends.

>Maybe Republicans didn't trust Obama to lead the action in Syria.

My god mate, can you be this stupid?

Obama and Trump don't draw up the plans, they just give orders to the military. Trump has the same military Obama had, all they get to say is "Bomb Syria" and the military draws up the who, what, why, where, and when.

Shit. The mental gymnastics you perform to somehow explain away the hypocrisy of Republicans is a little galling.

>Politicians are scumbags user
That's why we backed Donald Trump. How old are you fucking retards? Were you born yesterday?

>She was, the lawyer in getting back end payments by her friends.

Pleeease give me REPUTABLE sources on this. Otherwise you're just casting shade.

Being catholic wasn't a security concern you dopey shit. It was political smearing. If you don't understand that you are fucking retarded.

It becomes a big deal to the extent that the campaign, the administration and/or the President said "Nobody in the campaign had any contact with the Russians about the campaign."

>That's why we backed Donald Trump

That's a bit of a non sequitur, in my opinion.

But regardless of the reason why you voted for Trump, how does that fucking blind you from how he's been performing in office?

Name five things he has done which will benefit the country.

Now that information is coming to light that she was involved in the fake Trump dossier, it's safe to assume that it was planned for her to meet Don Jr. if he would go for it. He did, and here we are talking about Trump Russia collusion when the lady herself is Anti Russia.

What makes more sense user?

Except Clinton wasn't in office at the time. Maybe a case can be made if she was still SoS or even Senator but that wasn't the case for years. She was a private citizen at the time.

>Being catholic wasn't a security concern you dopey shit. It was political smearing

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Kennedy did have some allegiance to a foreign head of state, since the Vatican remains an independent country. The US never having had a Catholic President before, it was something that he could be smeared with, and it did raise a concern on a foreign policy and security issue that needed to be aired.

>from how he's been performing in office?
He has signed plenty of EO's to unchain our economic growth. Too bad some of the repubs are rhinos though, he could be doing much better for us.

>Being catholic wasn't a security concern you dopey shit. It was political smearing. If you don't understand that you are fucking retarded.

Yes, that's why JFK had to give a speech addressing the issue.

Because it wasn't a problem.

The sad fact of the matter is that it seems voters were more discerning of their leaders back then. Now you can slap a political party on a piece of shit and it's guaranteed to get at least 30% of the vote.

> Russia is not a foreign government
> An attack on the democratic process is not an attack on our country

+15 roubles

How exactly did they "attack the democratic process"? Be specific.