Anyone else noticing the increased number of shillposts and shareblue replies after the whole cnn fiasco started

Anyone else noticing the increased number of shillposts and shareblue replies after the whole cnn fiasco started
It hasnt been this bad since pre election

back to t_d retard

A

I don't get it. Why do so many people get butthurt when CNN is attacked? Is it just a bunch of jews?

Anybody noticing the Russian bot activity has slowed down since the CIA started taking them out?

1- use Drumpf
2- shit memes
3- IQ of tadpole

= shill

What's the CIA doing?

in soviet america, news breaks you

>OK guys, I used to be a militant Trump supporter, but this is it for me. Guess it's impeachment.

>CIA started taking them out
seriously what is this autist talking about? taking who out?

It's definitely been worse. However, it is at quite a high level right now. And they're getting better now too

>flag
Opinion discarded

Worst shilling I have ever seen was after trump bombed Syria

The shilling happening now can't even compare tbqhfam

>have you noticed more people are posting things critical of Trump after a critical story was released

No, whatever are you talking about?

It took 2+ years to investigate nixon. I'd estimate you are barely 18 and generally enjoy sex with older men?

|
|>
|

Ever notice how Trumpcucks turn a blind eye to treason?

I havent even been to r/politics to mine salt in 2 days because of the increasinglynervousman.jpg posters here.

THIS

Russian botfarms getting got. You don't have to worry. It just makes your shitposting a little sadder and lonelier.

They believe they have a smoking gun with the Trump Jr. thing, so it makes sense that they'd unleash all the shill troops to spread as much shit as possible.

Hi ShareBlue.

Was this the best job you could get in Britland? Don't worry, after they kick out the low wage Eastern Europeans you can get minimum wage washing dishes again.

Depends on what you mean by Treason?

Making political deals with foreign nations is how we even have a country to begin with (thank you France).

Antifa, and the left are mostly leftovers from the Soviet era infiltration of our academies anyways. If anyone is guilty of treason, it's the students.

CNNIDF on duty I see

yas its non stop

All dumb.

not really

based CIA

>britbong complaining about treason
lel

It's all a big joke.lol