Do Jewish girls really have big boobs? Or is that just a stereotype?

this may sound odd but ive heard the same thing not once but multiple times and thought it was dumb so whenever i knew someone was a jew id look at their thighs and i did actually notice their thighs seemed thicker relative to their bodies. even skinny ones. this applied not just to women jews but also to the men. im actually wondering if this is a thing or if i just noticed because of those people saying it. im bored but also curious i hope this doesnt offend anyone big thighs arent a bad thing and i in no way state all jews have big(ger) thighs.. ive heard in the women jewish women tend to have bigger hips and i know a jewish girl at my school who has big hips and says its due to her jewish genetics

Other urls found in this thread:

seductivejewess4.net
pumpkinperson.com/2015/05/29/jewish-brain-size/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ashkenazi Jews are basically white people.
They don't have big tits, thighs, hips, etc. on average.
They probably have about the same average tit, hip, thigh, etc. size and relative frequency of being tit cows as white non-Jewish women due.

Jewish women are sooooooo hot

FWIW, the only Jew girl I know has like 36JJ tits.

a lot of jews are russian

Slavs have big tits (if they're well fed) and Ashkenazi have a lot of eastern euro-dna.

They have more ultra cow titted slags and if you catch them from 13 to 26ish...anything can go in any hole. They sour like milk before they marry though. 42J, 44E, 40F etc.

Milana Vayntraub

Very horizontally mismatched face. Ick.

seductivejewess4.net

This is all you'll need. Thank me later.

But it's odd. middle easterns and levantine women tend to have small breast.

Maybe is the fact that jews robbed some genetics of eastern europe. Russians or polish women tend to have big titties.

Dafuq. JJ tits. I've never heard of that size

Thanks

>trivial bullshit
>1 post by this id

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SLIDE???? WHAT THREAD ARE YOU TRYING TO DROWN IN ALL THESE 100% TRIVIAL 1 POST BY THIS ID BULLSHIT?????

They may have the perfect tits, but the rat-face is always there.

It's always there.

That is much sadder than molesting them and having her put on the same outfit Jodie Foster wore in Taxi Driver so she can pose for grimy polaroids in the slums with cartoonish bimbo tits tormenting an overwhelmed tube-top.

True but I don't mind at all to be honest

That's what a pillow case is for. Tell her a story that she is being power fucked by her goy instructor from Jewish volleyball camp with her head satchel'd in the case like a purloined pumpkin.

Based on my own personal experience I'd have to agree with you, usually they have huge tits too. The question is, should I date a Jew girl? Pros and cons?

Alison Brie doesn't have a rat face

Those are tiny/

Oh Jana Defi, I wish I had all your sets.

Even the jewish women with small tits have this rat face, with prognathism and smal chins.

yum yum

>tfw no qt3.14 rat faced Jewish gf to cuddle with

This thread disgusts me as a Romaniote Jew. Our women aren't for you filthy people.

>jews stealing even genes

Cons - her dad will hate you and lecture her about it...Pro- after she tells you this you have her tongue your asshole until it squeaks like clean bone china and cum violating buckets on her face while she tells you "you are my new daddy!".

I find that exotic and hot

went to a college that was about 50% jewish.

Jew girls have big titties, mostly.

Nobody cares about your opinion. Pay denbts.

>Gypsie

We don't want them.

I call it "rodentic".

We literally own the West and any time we see a thread like this get posted we'll push black men on white women even more.

yum yum pt 2

>Alison Brie
Most jewish women have this rat face and bit tits.

It's a semitic facial feature. They may stole the big breast genes from eastern europeans, but they can't hide they faces.

La Loca sharpie eyebrows = mugly.

Im dating a girl who initially hid her jewish heritage from me (said she was pure russian). Anyways she does have big tits and is crazy in bed, but shes actualy a bit nuts and has terrible daddy issues (alcoholic dad, wadayaknow). Its a hit or miss desu

Didn't happen. Just made up masturbation fantasy.

She looks like Marilyn Manson without makeup.

Haven't noticed anything special

>rodentic
kek, pure gold.

They even steal the redhead gene.

Fuck her in the ass while she is on her stomach...cum but don't withdraw and when she requests to get up...ask her if she can take something to the lavatory for you and when she of course says yes.....fill her with a two minute piss enema and when done say "thanks I appreciate it but be sure not to spill any".

>seductivejewess4.net

>Comparisons: Nordic/Anglo-Saxon Beauty vs. Jewish Sexuality

My sides. But it's true.

BRAAAAAAPT
Saged, reported

You can jerk off all you want to Big Ashkenazi Breasts but this is the only kind of physical attribute our women are interested in. You can't compete.

Take note of these cephalic dimensions, goyim. You literally can't compete.

You're from Iceland, it's only natural that you have higher standards than me

>Jewish women are sooooooo hot

That's what happens when you put someone in the oven.

I know they need to be extinct.

I'm ok with this.
The girl I have in mind don't exactly try to hide her heritage but she doesn't seem proud of it either, she looks hot and she seems semi conservative but she definitely has some emotional issues, not daddy related ones as far as I can tell. Maybe I'll go for it/blog

Because you will notice it only in ashkenazi women.
Pure semitic women from the Levant tend to have small boobs.

>Oh, sweetie, you should know that I only go for Ashkenazi men.

I dated a jewish girl and she had HUGE tits. Maybe you are on to something here ...

How do I get a jewish gf?

Do you notice anything in particular about this specimen, goyim?

Hmm.. What comes to MIND

Yeah dude I fucked one girl in the ass until it became such a non challenge that I would ponder the existential meaninglessness of the scene before scalding her bumhole with my most noble of seed. She told me she had never even seen her appearances "boyfriend's" penis and her mum bought her a new car so she could drive over to my place to get fucked.

With this.

The "rat-face" is hot.

Ashkenazi Jews actually have smaller cranial capacity than most Europeans do.
pumpkinperson.com/2015/05/29/jewish-brain-size/