Are you guys actually racist or its a meme?

Are you guys actually racist or its a meme?

What an ugly degenerate.

She's pretty cute

Does she have a penis?

Just satire, friend.

BRBRBR

Wow a new kind of low. Someone so pathetic they could not fit even on Sup Forums. She should just kill herself.

Being a misanthropist I hate everyone, including other white people too.

>ugly autistic kike cunt
>muh fee fee's :(
into the work camp you go you lazy parasite

That's my ASMRfu

The memes become real.

lol everyone here is pissed because we all know she is 100% right

Its only satire
god goy

Super Jewess.

Who cares about Sup Forums, she's cute.

It's like 50/50. The ratio is far more meme when you make the distinction between who here irl just harbors prejudices in their minds vs who would actually act on their racist worldview.

A lot of it is Sup Forums-tier cringe trolling against moderate posters or people who get annoyed by the arbitrary use of slurs here.

Since there's no social repurcussion here, nigger and jew, in a sense are just words, and are easily spouted, even by non-racists.

They're just edgier versions of the word "faggot".

Huehuehuehuehue *breathes* huehuehuehuehue

WTF I LOVE NATION WRECKING KIKES NOW!!!

It's not that I'm intolerant, I just don't have disbelief in my ideals.

I have absolutely zero problems in real life.

Post a picture of your face

We judge races for what they are
We also call you a nigger whether you're a literal nigger or not, but we call everyone something like faggot regardless so that's not because of racism
Some of us are legit racist, some are just reasonable

If I ever meet this ugly jew irl, I'd beat her within an inch of her life.

She looks like an uglier version of my girlfriend. God I love hair like that.

Who the fuck cares about what that asmr kike thinks?
That's the most generic opinion on Sup Forums ever.

Do I have to remind you that she is literally a Zionist Jewish supremacist?
This is a post from her mothe's blog.

Meme of course

racist when it comes to groups, open minded when it comes to individuals, but never relax.

Fucking edgy bro.

>Women have been brainwashed into degeneracy
>Transgender isn't a real thing. If a guy wants to wear a dress, make-up, and shave his legs. He is still a guy. BTW how is that not cultural appropriation?
>The only problem I have with Jews is that they are extremely nationalistic to their own tribe and anti-everyone else. They preach equality and multiculturalism but it doesn't take much research to find that they preach that in order to divide and conquer other nations.
>Individually blacks aren't that bad, but the more of them in a group the more sub-human they act. If you want to know more about this, just look up any black hate thread. The hatred for blacks is a lot more than skin deep.

Take your queen and leave Robot-boy. You don't belong here.

I acknowledge that niggers commit more violent crimes. Does that make me racist? IDGAF. I'd also like to see their communities become civilized and prosperous rather than the gang ridden shitholes that they are. Does that make me not racist? Again, IDGAF.

Try to view the world as it is, not how you want it to be, user. The lack of honesty and the lack of willingness to discuss racial issues is creating a lot of racial tensions.

Why does everyone on the outside feel like it's their duty to Psycho-analyze a community they can't understand, and always come to the same Copy-paste solution of 'sad, lonely young men who have trouble in life'. That's not even true for many outside of /r9k/

It's just lulz. But seriously, GTKRWN.

Yes, a bit, but not against africans or latinos.

I have to explain: russians are slavs + finns, I respect fins, but when I see a russian with finnish blood I understand this and I don't like that they don't speak a finnish language

>REEEEEE

Nah
She forgot about the niggers beaners heebs and wogs that larp as white supremicists
And the germans and swedes that pretend that they arent massive faggots
And the wimmins that pretend to be male but give themselves away by using basement dwelling virgin as their first insult
All in the name of satire people...

when /r9k/ers try to post on Sup Forums

No :(
She's a CisLes

It started out as a meme. Now it's real. We're no more racist against those groups then the jew ran media, white liberal pigs, and minorities are against us. We are a reaction.

try not to kill yourself making my electonics

giv link

>Are you guys actually racist
Whatever that means to you. I'm not a xenophile.

100% Feminist here.

Your analyze is wrong.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP HOLY SHIT!!!!!

She is making mad assumptions. In threads discussing pol users jobs, a lot of people here are making a good living and just shit post because its fun. Just because your life is shit doesnt mean everyones is.

Is it wrong to have one place where you can be a complete asshole all the time and not really affect anyone while doing so?

I don't think EVERYONE is ''racist''. But I can tell a lot white men have come here to express the anger they feel at the rampant anti-whiteness in the US. There's also real issues such as the Jewish question and non-white low IQ.

I guess in the end it's all apparently satire, but that's for you to decide.

>Are you guys actually racist or its a meme?
Yes, we come here for one and one purpose only.
To rip on sw*des

>a cute grill
>a perfectly reasonable comment

Aaaaand here it comes the autist with a fake flag to ruin it all

It's not a meme, although not all of Sup Forums is racist. Some are civic nationalists.

Also, the girl in the OP seems to think that calling someone "prejudiced" is all you need to do to win an argument. Is it really prejudiced to call transgenders mentally ill? Is it prejudiced to say that blacks less intelligent, lazier, comit more crime, and so on?

She is both right and wrong in fairly equal measure.

On the one hand she is right about the demographics, but OTOH, she is taking the fake hostility and satirical, deliberately over-the-top offensiveness at total face value without applying context to it. The context being, Sup Forums used to maintain an intentional "aura" of unapproachability and hostile vitriol because it kept the place free of over-sensitive nancies and normalfags, and allowed internet-savvy people to enjoy discussion and debate free of retards from the mainstream. Typically the vulgarity the mainstream mocked Sup Forums for was only skin-deep and would dissipate as soon as you gave a sign you were part of the subculture of Sup Forums. The 'tests' posters gave to outsiders became more and more obtuse as it became harder to keep normalfags out, due to shit like FOX News covering "Anonymous" and etc.

But over time the surface-level hostility became genuine, internalized hostility, not toward outsiders but toward each other, and ourselves.

This is because mainstream media "events" like GG and stuff prior to that, was driving in large amounts of new traffic that the site's "normie check" tactics couldn't weed out anymore. And when those normies got settled, oldfags slowly drifted away or just left, or sat in lurking silence, and newfags became the core of Sup Forums's traffic. Newfags think genuine hostility is the key to fitting in, not knowing it was simply a tactic originally meant to keep THEM out.

BRAAAPT
Saged, reported

No it's just my dick that's racist.

Virgin

kek'd

Are there any legit racist on this site to begin with ? or it is just a bunch of dudes being trying to be edgy ?

Sup Forums in a nutshell

i get more racist every day

boredom. the defining feature of Sup Forums is boredom

Why would somebody want to -deny- being a massive faggot when the point's satire?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but this leaf is spot on.

joo is not a race
I hate khazarit if that make me racist.

nice boipucci

You decide Op, are they equal?

I came here for the novelty and forbidden knowledge. I stayed here for the complete personality change to such an extent that my brain literally changed to accommodate the nature of this board. Some to good, some to bad, and many to the weird. We have no names, and thus I dont remember names in real life, barely even respond to my own. I dont greet people with morning but with a global neutral phrase (which I use for people in different time zones, simply "hi"), and obviously I am verbally aggressive and if I cannot be so with other people I wont feel good (but the lack of aggression in those people is due to the changed culture, not to a faulty nature, it used to be natural)

Not sure what else but I didnt come here broken. More like bored.

GET IN THE OVENS NOW KIKE NIGGER COMMIE FUCK!

This person needs to get bullied.

>a perfectly reasonable comment
What's reasonable about her being a lying kike? Do you wanna know how I know that? Because she's a JEW. You wanna know what the Bible says about Jews?

>WHO IS A LIAR BUT HE THAT DENIETH THAT JESUS IS THE CHRIST. HE IS ANTI-CHRIST THAT DENIETH THAT JESUS IS THE CHRIST!

yes, i am racist as fuck and I tell everyone that I am that is if it ever came up. Doesn't change shit anyway.

Don't all the groups she mentioned hate white guys though?

who is this semen demon?

shed got aids and cancer, i can see it in her eyes

Such lewd eye-bags.

Except for women on dating sites apparently,forgot to mention

It's just such a fucking shame, Sup Forums used to be a really great place to laugh and shitpost (in good humor, not simply to be the biggest sperg on the block).

i mean it had problems but at least when someone did something funny, you were actively discouraged from calling it a meme as that was considered the fastest way to kill a good thread or joke. now it's weirder if something slightly funny ISN'T butchered through mainstream overuse within a week. Thanks to KnowYourMeme for that!

Sup Forums is a board of peace and everything posted here is satire, especially everything read by German authorities.
I would never ever advocate to gas all kikes, hang all negroes and burn all muslims, because that would be morally wrong. For now.

Robowaifus soon

This

The anarco-communist fags are degenerates but that's the only true thing we can agree on

I'm mixed race and racist

I think it's time liberals woke the fuck up and realised policing peoples thoughts and opinions is more is more evil than the evil they believe thay are fighting.
You can't force people to be politically correct.

People have the right to be wrong just as you do my liberal friiends.

>flag
Shocking.

Who is this cute semen demon

Is she calling her own husband and father of her child a goy? I find that pretty entertaining to be honest

Jews believe that their Jewishness is passed down maternally, so makes sense to marry an Asian man (I assume her dad is?) since few Jews pass for Asian but many pass for white.

It's all about expanding their reach of influence.

why do you consider it your business?

thread/

reminder that she's talking about /r9k/ which made her as popular as she is today.

That girl doesn't look Asian at all.

She looks like a jewish rat.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Got any lewds?

Nah that's it

Cherry Crush is way better. So is Frivvi for that matter

Pretty sure she's half Korean.

oh well, it'll have to do then
thanks mate

>lets make safe spaces for minorities on Sup Forums
go fuck yourselves niggers

Are you?

>Mommy, do the Goyim know they're Goyim?
>No; they have absolutely no idea.
She's unironically right though. True Goyim are the uninitiated, those blind to reality, who can't see the truth about propaganda let alone understand the deeper mysteries, and those Goyim comprise most of the masses.

actually I forgot I have one more

wew, looks like my jewdar wasn't wrong.