Brit/pol/ BUF Edition

>Tory MP says Brexit with no deal would be a 'nigger in the woodpile'
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/tory-mp-racist-brexit-recording_uk_59638608e4b02e9bdb0e2c77
archive.is/QkMOs

>UK-US trade deal to happen quickly, says Trump
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40540340

>Labour try to resolve the ongoing de-selection row
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40533172

>Paki candle investigation starting point '80 deaths by manslaughter'
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/10/grenfell-fire-criminal-investigation-starting-point-is-80-deaths-by-manslaughter-police-say
archive.is/INGqY

>Thousands join (((Pride))) parade in London
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40531136

>Press S to spit on Nadal's grave
theguardian.com/sport/2017/jul/10/rafael-nadal-gilles-muller-wimbledon-quarter-finals
archive.is/nkZ4o

>Another Royal Wedding may be on the cards, as Prince Harry apparently to propose to his gf imminently
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/prince-harry-planning-propose-girlfriend-10759843
archive.is/uNSpY

>King's College London considers opening a European campus in Dresden
bbc.co.uk/news/education-40532060

>Opposition and backbench Tory MPs to seek amendments to (aka disrupt) the Repeal Bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40529764

>Cornish terror group claims it has a would-be suicide bomber in its ranks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4677520/Cornish-terror-group-says-SUICIDE-attacker.html
archive.is/d3Rb8

Are Konda is on the tennis right now lads.

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ym_2gMeEnUA
youtube.com/watch?v=WJpiRF-qw8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anime is gay

fpbp
>though I did enjoy Cowboy Bebop

First for Neil Horan

based boris
youtube.com/watch?v=ym_2gMeEnUA

Why is this allowed?

KISS ME
YOUR KING DEMANDS IT

fuck outta here commie

Why are Americans so dumb when they're so closely related to us?

i feel like the police need people infiltrating mosques i imagine if mudslime polioce infiltrated mosques they could easily find out alot about terrorists

>there are some people here who unironically think that murdering children is okay just because they happen to be in their mothers womb

Daily reminder that this man will be prime minister.

There is no future

Only the past to treasure

Urggghhh I am king naughww

>reading about an acid attack
>they used bleach

it's little things like this that make me think I have autism

fuck outta here commie, again

Show me these modern mongy Habsburgs

But who'll they get to do it? We already know most Muslims wouldn't report terrorist activity in their community.
Maybe they should set up an Apostates Division? That'd be pretty neat.

Why not murder children desu
All I care about is passing on my genes

Most the mudslime police are probably in on it anyway

Mosley honestly could have single-handedly prevented WW2, RIP that courageous man.

I deleted it before because I typed the captcha in the wrong place....

Kiss me

daily reminder he couldn't win even with the youth going out in droves to support him

>Konta's crying again

What a baby. Why do they even entertain women in sports?

Marry me sweetums

youtube.com/watch?v=WJpiRF-qw8A

Based Sargon supports Mogg for PM!

PRAISE KEK

Neither could May, with boomers going out in droves to support her.

Nothing could have prevented WW2 after the Great War.

Well they're not exactly going to be conceived and formed anywhere else are they... not for a long while anyway.

what's an apostates division??

if a mudslime police person went to a mosque for like three motnhs they could easily become friends with the resident mudslimes they could give really small hints about terrorism and then one of the resident mudslimes will start letting them in on plans

hitler could have
If he wasn't retarded at diplomacy

>delusion

Sargon is such a cunt, I watched his Joe Rogan appearance, everytime he got challenged on something he just tried to shift the goal posts.

just because sargon of cuckad supports him doesn't mean he's a bad candidate.

Sargon is the biggest faggot on the internet. Really cant stand him. I hope he reads brit/pol/ so he can see he's despised

HOLY SHIT BASED BLACK GUY

PRAISE KEK

>Still had to bribe flat earther dinosaur deniers to support her.

For some reason on Joe Rogan they ended up talking over each other a lot. It was super cringy, so I turned it off

Holy fuck, I said this would happen. I fucking said he was just a Tory shill-op to get lefties and Normies to support the party by being a quirky tumblr-meme-tier character.
Fucking Cuckad backing the guy who backed the snooper's charter, what a time to be alive.

Giving Germany its land back probably could've

You know nothing

parents on holiday and dad got talking to a mossad agent

>I hate everyone aren't I just the smartest?

Can't stand him even though he's on "our side". Same as totalbiscuit. I don't know why Brits on youtube are such faggots.

That's 2015-2017 you dum fuk

That and the eight Brit/pol/ losers lol

yeah, the same way labour tried to do in 2010

What about Karen?

are you C O P E or has britpol got another nig lurking it

Just a division made up of apostates (ex-Muslims)
They tend to be some of the most hostile towards Islam, and I can't think of any other non-Muslims who could conceivably infiltrate mosques

I'm nowhere near that dark

What race is it? I condone the murder of non whites/east asian races in any case, so why stop at adults?

The latter

>Fucking Cuckad backing the guy who backed the snooper's charter, what a time to be alive.

Poor banter.

A lot of the have G*rman heritage

Because they've got yanks blowing smoke up their arses because, "oh, he's got a British accent and he uses words of over 3 syllables, what a BASED smart guy!"

State of that handwriting

kek

I think the damage was already done at that point. The post war feelings of resentment within Germany was always about more than clay.

Loving this comfy weather

Are you a Yardie?

my mistake, here's the actual

The replies are typical. Videos of that fat taxi driver with the shades who makes all of his video in his car.

I can only assume he was wanking whilst using his other hand to write

>The post war feelings of resentment within Germany was always about more than clay.
What could they have possibly done with the land given back? What would they be fighting for?

I don't know what's funnier, that he thinks it won't happen, that he thinks it could be rolled back or that he thinks Brexit would actually have a hope of really happening under anyone other than a Eurosceptic government

That bloke is always so needlessly angry and hateful, the type to turn people off Labour if any thing.

Most English have G*rman heritage.

he writes like a 5 year old

It's bonfire night in NI

Guess I have to get cosy with some irish rebel songs
OOH AAH UP THE RAH

source on this??

Some day we'll turn that map purple

Nope, Biafran/Nigerian

I'm making Chilli for supper as it's cold and rainy.

we can pray but i have to admit i vote blue to ensure it never turns red

The loss of their monarch, the early surrender, the Jewish revolt, the utter state of the economy.

I like him.

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku

taigs out reee
WERE COMING
WERE COMING
WERE COMING DOWN THE ROAD
WERE THE VOLUNTEERS OF THE UVF
AND WERE COMING DOWN THE ROAD

Thanks for that, it's the best election map I've seen
>Biafran
No meme countries

Trying to go to to as many political places in the UK and Europe as possible in the next few years I'm here. Anyone know of any places relating to the BUF or Mosely? Particularly rural, out-of-the-way places? Especially something like a private monument not on public property. I realize I won't find this shit in London

So then a nicer treaty of Versailles would have done it. Shame the amerilards are so shit post-war at cleaning shit up

>sing up the rah
>SAM missiles in the sky

t. imperialist

no problem, it was on wikipedia, i just converted it to png

it really highlights the concentrated areas of degeneracy amongst the background of decent conservative folk

Na senpai ain't you seen four lions? The mosques are already run by jews

What's it like being a nignog in Britain

desu the sash is a tune

Can I get a quick run down on this guy?

Does england really have places like this? Is this where the fairies, trolls, and elf-kin live?

>t. imperialist
Sorry m8, nobody knows/cares about your meme. Even Somaliland is more recognised

It's because they all want to be Americans. There isn't a single British youtuber that isn't embarrassed about their home

>Urban: Red
>Rural: Blue

I love how NI is literally 50/50.

>Llanrwst
It's wales