(((Jews)))

Explain Sup Forums

I don't think Sup Forums will ever give up the evil Jew meme.

Might as well embrace it faggot.

zionist is good jews tho

The voluntarily remove themselves from the west and btfo the durkas in jesusland. Then they spend their spare time jewing each other.

It's a win-win for everyone and the least we can do is to give them more bombs to drop on abdul

Fuck off, Israel is pushing to align itself with right-wing policies, while pretending not to use or benefit from those fucking globalist scum.

Never fall for their tricks. Remember Israel was the same one who was birthed from the Rotschild biblical fuckery himself. USS liberty. 9/11, Wars for Israel. Accepting soviet jew war criminals who genocided slavs.

Fuck that shit, even CNN is owned by a Israeli. Diaspora jews and Israel are the same. They all share the mindset that organized jews must own unorganized goys, and explore them like cattle.

Israel good...
So why where they born out of trickery on the back of Germany, TWICE, and used ex nazi officers to kill Arab officials?
Why do they own a real concentration camp on the size of a country?
Why do they use the diaspora conquests and diaspora tricks to benefit themselves? CNN is ISRAELI OWNED.
Why do they keep using the holocaust industry and shaming governments into giving free gibs?
Why do they own the entire american political class, and use and abuse their ownage, like dogs?

Fuck off!

>Create huge immigration wave into Europe
>ACHUALLY we were against immigration from the start
>???
>Profit

Israel wants allies in Europe who will defend it against muh Palestine leftists and Arabs in Sweden and France, they figure the best place to find them is right-wing Central/Eastern European gvernments

Rothschild or Soros?

Round 1: FIGHT

We hate him in israel as well, he supports bds and other anti israeli organizations

I have no problem with that and I don't like their influence. If they decide to not fuck with us we shall not fuck with them.

Israeli Jews > Eurokikes

With Jews you win

its like people are able to scheme and lie. whoda tunk it

at least soros is an equal opportunities satanist, wishing to see the whole world burn rather than everywhere but israel.

>(((certain long nosed people)))

left wing jews != right wing jews
people aren't communicating telepathically

Of course the most successful people will be the most consistent and determined persons.
I do not fight the "joos" in general either, because what would that even mean?
Fighting 15 million people believing they are all drones doing the same thing?
I reject the ideology that some of them want to foist upon us and this includes some of our native elites too.

wtf Jews aren't a hivemind now??
but the global conspiracy, this is surely another trick to flood the world with people who hate Jews more than anything.

Much love brother

Oh jews of course have a double standard, whether they are right or left wing.
This double standard comes from advancing their own tribal interests over the interest of other groups, which is just a natural thing to do.
We should just make it known to everyone that they are using all kind of tactics like shaming for goals that will eventually hurt us, and they will stop doing it when they see it doesn't work anymore.

it's all chess never trust anything a Jew says ever

I think the Israel jews are different from the elitist jews in america who own all the media.

It literally is. Since Jews can no longer argue that anti-semitism itself is unjustified, they are trying to pin all the blame on this one "bad" Jew. There are no good Jews.

That conspiracy never made sense to me. Arabs and muslims hate our guts. Why would it be a national interest of the jews to replace the white europeans with them?

Soros has a pretty short nose for a Jew though.

Hans you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, we have senators and congressmen with dual citizenships (US, Israel)

You have a different interest sitting in Israel than a jew living as a crypto jew in European countries.
Hence you will have different goals.
But I've got to say, if there is some kind of conspiracy it is certainly not meant to improve the lives of all these jews in Western countries but maybe of some small elite.
Or these people advancing these goals are just ideologically brainwashed idiots who can't see how it'll make life worse for everyone.
There's too many jews fleeing Europe right now for that to make sense.

Israel is using him as a scapegoat since his cover has been compromised. Now, to save face they use him and his paws to touch the fire.

No point protecting something that has been so obviously exposed.

Also, the current government in Israel is highly nationalist and fascist, which is highly opposing to Soros personal ideals. They saw him as a liability that had to be neutralized.

Soros is beyond dumb things like "support your race because they're your blood" He has ascended to see race, tribe and other loyalties as atavistic impulses unfit for an advanced and modern society

>wow it's almost like Israel is based Sup Forums
>look at these BASED ISRAELI NATIONALISTS
>Jews have an ETHNOSTATE
>Israelis are conservative
>Israelis are our allies

all these lies fall apart when you know that Jews did 9/11

Based Israel. Is Israel, dare I say, our Greatest Ally?

Everyone hates our guts, Chaim, even we hate ourselves, Did you forget?

It is not clear Who is jewing Who

Rothschilds - probably trillions of dollars net worth
Soros - chump change 30 billion
Soros is a bum compared to Rothschilds

So you are admitting that you are white? :D

>He has ascended
He has descended, it takes a special kind of nihilistic, hedonistic thought to separate yourself from such things.

Fuck off to /tumblr/ and stay there, shitskin.

This is not new.
Israel hates Soros and his globalist agenda.

Literally Highlander

Shut it down shlomo!!!!

>Global elite circle
>doing a bunch of shit
>One of your guys starts getting noticed
>People start citing him as evidence of your bullshit
>Cut off the infected organ before it kills you.

He was playing their game, but they realize that with the current political atmosphere that he's ousting them. To stomp out the association, they threw him under the bus.

The ambassador was just doing what was expected until Bibi realized how we'd interpret it and stepped in to tell him to shut up.

There are Jews, and then there are (((The Jews))).

Jews are normal people with little power and are just as susceptible to (((The Jews))) as we are. (((They))) are barely the same thing as your Jewish coworker or classmate, but will try to get you to see them as such to save (((their))) skins. In reality, your neighbor Morty Burgenstein is just as screwed over by (((The Jews))) because his children are targets of the degenerate propaganda as well, why his first born son Daniel wants to be called Danielle now thanks to (((them))) and it breaks Morty's heart.

This is the redpill we often forget.

Nice try, Jacob.
>Like if the Jews have never started wars by creating and funding two opposed factions.
Imagine my shock.

kosher thread kek

I am 100% white Ashkenazi but unfortunatly there are brown and black jews :(

Israel hates Soros cause he defected to the UK then cruised around with Nazis collecting Jew gold.

For this I stand behind Soros 100%.

I can't explain it, but that might explain the surge of "open borders for Israel" stuff, kek

khazar mafia =/= slavs larping as the chosen people

Jews always try to find positions that keep them from getting Shoah'd. With the slowly growing trend of right-of-center interests that will only just keep going further right, if they kept things up in their current state they'd be in a lot of trouble.

I'd like to think that the zionists have started to change course and understand that their own nationalist ambitions can't be fully realized while Jewry continues to undermine every non-zionist form of nationalism. Maybe they're starting to re-orient, realizing that the contradiction of "zionism for us" and "open borders for everyone else" just isn't tenable in the internet age. Perhaps the jews are willing to compromise, a little late, but better than never. I think this fits the idea of jews being tactical geniuses and strategic blunderers. Their strategy is now catching up?

Yes! Hello fellow white nationalist.

Europeans came the closest to finally solving the Jewish question. By swarming them with shitskins and turning Europe into an Arab/African colony, you ensure they never get that close again.

Another thing to note, while I'm at it, is that Soros was never the big "final boss." He is/was a glorified attack dog. They let him play around and have more to do in recent times since they're throwing the responsibility on them. If they make us think we removed the only main figurehead in this mess, suspicions will drop immensely and they'll just appoint a new hound to do their dirty work just like with Soros. Expect a rising trend in people targeting him.

So you're standing behind exporting anti-white propaganda, and dropping leaflets in sandnigger territory telling them to fuck white woman?

We got a real thinker here.

>implying there's only one faction of kikes
There are many and they're all harmful to us.

Yes, thats why he became a billionaire and started loving the world so much. Because he was enslaved in the WW2 and because he is so unselfish. How reasonable to assume!

Pol still doesn't get it. Israel wants ethnonationalism in white countries because that means all the jews flee to Israel and they have more people to help kill the durkas.

No need in shutting it down Chaim, everything is going according to keikaku.

So he is a jew that outjewed the jew?

he has become too visible,they're dumping him.

any names you ''know'' aren't the king.
if YOU ruled the world would you make it public knowledge?
find out who gives him his orders

This could have made sense in 1930 up to the 1950. I dont think that even the most leftist jews are claiming that europeans are more dangerous than muslims and blacks

Looks like Israel took the Red pill.

Hi Latuff.

4D chess

Jews are good at spotting jewing

Soros snr has been taking a step back few years ago it was his son whos bedn 0ullin the strings and keeping a low profile, jut poison their food stream but be very wary of your own because ((they)) have the best health treattment man can pay!!!!

>Jews jewing each other off
If you honestly believed the kikes were working together for a common group interest you are stupid.
It's obvious they would backstab each other if they could gain shekels or save face through it.

Well, I believe they at least share a culture with you so it hopefully isn't that much of a problem.
But there's always some amount of conflict within society, hopefully it doesn't get too bad.

Latuff is a communist faggot with a cuck fetish.

Kikes are not a monolith

Yes. He's a traitor, but he's a traitor against all.

What so special. Jews jew each other all the time just like snakes eat each other all the time.

Soros is the worst kind of globalist. The kind that wants to destroy everything. If you're a globalist and fucking Israel is against you, you mist be either pretty bad or pretty good and considering Soro's past actions, he is pretty bad

Rothschild is the final boss José, and he gets his orders directly from Lucifer.
(I am not sarcastic, i am dead serious search it)!

underrated

Turns out, there are two types of Jews. The ones in Israel and the ones trying to destroy Western Societies.

umm no, its an enemy to everyone kike

I honestly learned the first time from Sup Forums that jews are not white, you probably do understand how puzzled I was
But, well, I also see also no big difference between Mediterranean types of Europeans and Northerners which apparently some consider to be subhumans even though Greek and Roman culture originated from there ;)
All too complicated for my primitive mind.

Discord IDF jews are here. I love Israel and admire jews, but this is trickery at play.

Is Soros actually (((our guy)))?

Jews throwing other Jews under the bus to save their own skin
They do this every time whites people wake up
Just ask Soros.

The short answer is that an ideological split is occurring. When Jews are the minority they can leech off of everyone else. They don't hesitate to destroy their very hosts. It does not matter to them because they can always just move to the next host. They do not care for the well being of non-Jews These are the non-Israeli Jews. 100% parasites.

However Israeli Jews have a problem. There are not enough willing gentile hosts for them to leech off of in Israel, so they had to be productive themselves. Then add in that they can't screw their fellow Jews like they do Gentiles in their ideology. The net result is a people who actually have some understanding of honest, hard work. They need it to survive in their region.

Now this is relative. Israelis are still scheming kikes. They just are not as bad as non-Israeli kikes. However these differences meant that these two different groups employ different tactics. Non-Israeli Jews use leftist ideologies and divisive tactics for a quick buck with little care for the long term circumstances. They let their anger and disdain for the west fuel their vengeance. The want our destruction. Israeli kikes have a different tactic, they tend to be more right leaning than their international counterparts. You see Israel is surrounded by enemies on all sides. Their strongest allies are in the west. The west falls and Israel is in deep trouble. They need the west to at least be strong enough to do their bidding. Soros is a threat to that. He will destroy the west that Israel needs.

Welp, here's a few things to consider. Soros is an evil Jew. He's secular. Orthodox Jews are evil Jews, they are ultra religious. Then there are normal Jews who are either religious or secular.

For the time being, fairly normal secular Jews are in control of Israel and they understand that aside from guilty Europeans, Russians and Americans, everyone on Earth hates them. Israelis have, on one side, the sea and the other, ravenous hordes of illiterate Muslims that want to wipe them out.

Soros is actively flooding Europe with hordes of illiterate Muslims that have a thirst for Islamic Caliphate and can, at the very least, drown out pro-Israel sentiment on the continent.

Israel requires, logically speaking, a Europe, Russia and America that is sympathetic to them... And to that end, they engage in subversion and psyops in our nations to achieve that. If Soros is working against that, he is working against Israeli interests and he is a threat. Plain and simple.

The future doesn't look good for Israel. Secular Jews are hardly replacing themselves while Orthodox scum fucks are shitting out as many kids as they can. Orthodox Jews are not required to serve in the military and volunteers face social stigma from their peers when they join. In a generation, Israel is going to have a majority population with no military training, no combat experience and an entitlement to remain aloof of hard politics. They have no ability or interest in protecting their country.

On Israel's borders, you have a number of nations that are becoming more and more extremist as time passes. In the future, it is not unlikely that these extremist sentiments may lead to renewed efforts to push the Jews into the sea and put their cities to the sword.

So, what do you got? George Soros actively subverting the nation's of Europe to the point where their support in a war against Islamic Jihadists is not guaranteed and people that refuse to fight.

Dude, Israel is the country that has the most UN resolutions against them of all. Even the EU has sanctions in place against Israel.
This shit we see in the West with immigration is certainly supported by many elite jews, but so it is by almost all elite Europeans.
There's no way they could do this against the will of our elites. They live in their own little bubble where every foreigner they meet is a cultured well integrated person (big surprise that every top 1% African or Arab is probably civilised), so they naturally must think we are all raycis.

Jews were never a hivemind. My problem is their nepotism. That's pretty much my only problem with the whole lot of them. Intense nepotism. Oh, and quite a few of them are trying to ruin everything for everyone not Jewish.

Collectivists are retarded, more news at 11.

Jews in Israel are beginning to realize that the goyim are waking up again to the JQ and Jewish hatred of whites and Christianity

They're going to turn on the Jews causing the most trouble like Soros because Soros will motivate redpilled whites to exterminate Jews. He's putting all of international Jewry at risk of annihilation. Theyll attack other globalist Jews too so

Yes, but they live in the usa and are part of the elitist jewish community, while the other jews sitting in the desert surrounded by muslims and african.

The american jews are not interested in the israel jews and the israel jews dont like the american jews.

All of the fighting age men in Syria and Iraq go to Europe so theres no one left to defend against the Greater Israel aspirations. Plus a seething hatred for whites and Christianity

>Zionists
>Morally decrepit communist Jews that use religion/culture to subvert the masses into voluntary slavery

There's always more sides to every story/group. It doesn't mean that their cultural predilections aren't exactly the same:
World dominance

Tägliche Jiddischkeiten S128 E38

I think a lot of people struggle with the idea that nations, peoples and civilizations have their own interests and actively seek to promote them. They'll speak from both sides of the mouth, claiming the Russians rigged the US election while also denying that the Russians may be finding environmentalist groups to shut down US and Canadian oil pipelines that would compete with their own. Anything that confirms their biases is real... Anything that doesn't? You better have some serious proof, mister.

So what? They have a entire nation under their military boot. They (you) kidnapped nukes from america. They keep pushing american wars to the region.

If the world is partially speaking out against Israel, it is because Israel is destroying the Palestinians, betraying the original accord made on UN itself.

>This was actually Hitler's plan

The nearly all the german media refused to broadcast a documentary about how muslims discriminate and harm jews in germany.

They realize that the third world war depends on a dialectic, and see themselves being pushed onto one side of it opposite Islam. The NWO are out to kill everyone. Including the Jews, wretched they may be.

Not even surprised about it. I grew up watching German documentaries about history. Guido Knopp with his "documentaries" bluepilled me. It took me many years to dare to question things. I feel so angry about (Western) Europe, bringing in these culturally alien freeloaders was the biggest mistake since the fall of Rome. I fear we won't recover from this ever.

You think wrong.

We have TV channel that broadcast sometimes only documentarys about ww2 and other propaganda stuff.
I think it was N24.

Why?

Yeah and it is all fine to look out for your group out to some degree.
The problem arises when you harm the national interest of the country you currently live in, whether intentional or not, to promote the interest of another nation.
But we also have to acknowledge to some degree that we cannot be completely indifferent to other nations and pursue ours and only our goal in a cold blooded manner over the dead bodies of everybody else, for that will only lead to wars.
It's a matter of balancing interests. I don't want Israelis do become dhimmis to a Muslim Caliph for the society that would be created this way would likely be cruel and oppressive, which is much worse than what Israel is today.
But I don't want to have a war with Russia or endless conflicts with them because many jews (subconsciously) hate them so much either. (while funny enough, many of these people have cultural tendencies coming from Slavic cultures to this day)
I say subconscious because I have Jewish friends and they always ask me why Eastern Europeans hate them so much, because I'm Easter European myself.
In the end I'm positive that we can solve our conflicts by stopping to shame eachother for shit that happened a century ago and honestly evaluating under what kind of rules we want to live, because I believe the differences between us and them aren't that large, except for some Communist nutjobs.
Nepotism will also eventually go away because many of them in countries like the US assimilate so well, that Israel needs to spend lots of money of reminding them that they are jews.

look kike, Soros wants the quite savage when needed Aryan, to become tired at his own Muslims and have Isreal given slack on killing Palestinians, which is the primary objective of israhellis to get rid palestinians.

The whites are not stupid , they will see this game and start closing in on kikes , you've brought it on yourselves.

That's a cover. They're all the same. The only good one is a dead one.