ITS ANOTHER TRUMP MEDIA TRAP

Sure is weird that Don Jr released emails voluntarily.

Kinda odd how we've already heard from the lawyer

You know what strikes me as missing though? The actual author of the emails.

NEWSFLASH: He is a friend of the Trump Family. He will pop up in the next 24 hours stating that he was joking about collusion, and that obviously Don Jr knew that.

Lefties about to get BTFO by Trump baiting them again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789839522140166
dailycaller.com/2017/07/11/the-link-between-trump-jr-and-the-russian-lawyer-is-one-funny-guy/
twitter.com/timjhogan/status/884625864612352000
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
archive.is/UGMJH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

George Washington is disgusted with you.

Just remember, George Washington and his troops would walk the battle fields, and bayonet your forefathers to save bullets.

So many spineless Brits died screaming because of this man. I bet most shit themselves and died crying for their mommies.

And they were tougher than anything England produces now.

60008078707879D Chess!! XxxDeedee!!!!!

> Donald Jr is transparent
> Its bad to be transparent

>I-it was just a political prank bro.

Cernovich Uber Lugenpresse theme

youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU

kek
no
Don Jr dun goofed, he took the b8 and now he has to brush it off while heavily sweating on Hannity tonight.

>He will pop up in the next 24 hours stating that he was joking about collusion
What if he pops up instead with the damaging information on Clinton? If the information is new and damaging enough it could shift this whole story

>NYT about to release the emails
>DonJr releases them first out of desperation
>Literally incriminates himself and blows the lid on russia collusion with the trump campaign

4-4D chess right guise?

Is this whole thing just a big nothingburger?

It's one of those discount burgers with one cheese and ham slice

Incriminates himself how? What law did he break

>nb4 muh russhin calooooosion

There is no crime of collusion

>I'm a soldier of Tumblr, I will make Sup Forums collapse with my dank memes. Shitlords BTFO

I'm not scared of you nazi

read the emails dumbshit. it literally calls out russia helping the trump campaign.

>Just remember, George Washington and his troops would walk the battle fields

You displaying the stereotypical history knowledge of the american dumb ass.

So does that mean we can nail Hillary for colluding with the Saudis, the French, the Ukrainians, the Australians, the Chinese, and the Norwegians then?

Shotgun

I'm a Marine Force Recon Sniper son. You would have a round deep inside your brain before you ever heard the report of my rifle

You didn't answer my question, retard.

What law was broken?

Note to the stupid among us:

Russia doesn't have a crown prosecutor. It has a prosecutor general. Russia hasn't been a monarchy since the Bolshevik revolution. Trump Jr knew this all along. Goldstone is British, ergo used the words crown prosecutor to try to make this sound legit. Whether this was planned on goldstones part or not is irrelevant at this point anyway. Connect the dots you braindead fucks, the breadcrumbs are all over the place. This is a trap.

Watch and see what happens when anti-trumpers go galloping off without thinking as per usual. You guys need to slow down and see when you're being had, because you're well and truly being had. The democratic party has much to lose if foreign collusion charges start going before the courts, as it is they who are actually guilty and there is real evidence proving as much. Watch your own party squash this story with a vengeance and betray you once again to save their own skins. When you get an email about an unknown person, what would you do? You Google them maybe? This is why dems keep losing, because they can't understand that the trumps might not be as "stupid" as they think and they can't for a second place themselves in their shoes because they lack the empathy they so often espouse. Dont say you weren't warned.

George Washington colluded with Spanish and French troops
IMPEACHMENT WHEN?

we will always be your "special relationship"

because no matter what your dumbass child does, you still have that parental affection for them

Except that Rob Goldstone is associated with the firm hired to do opposition research for the DNC.

It was a setup, and at the end of the day the lawyer didn't work for the Russian government, gave no info, and received nothing in return.

So the Donald Trump Jr. accepted official documents about Hillary Clinton from a Russian lawyer, and this is the 'hacking' of the election we've been hearing about?

Why do dems get so mad when they truth about them comes to light? The same thing happened with Podesta and his emails.

>And they were tougher than anything England produces now.

Ain't that the truth.

C'mon, man, the libfags need a reason to live, why you gotta spoil it for them that they'll only keep on suffering for the next 7.5 years?!?

That is Cicero you're quoting not Washington, you troglodyte!~

That's the lawyer, did some research, she in working in private company in the Moscow suburb, she has nothing to do with the government, at least officially.

>H-Hillary did it so it's ok!
Keep on moving those goalposts

Collusion with a foreign government. Are you dense?

Don Jr took the bait and now he's going to pay for it. Deal with it Trump shill.

>chen kenichi

Get that shit out of here.

My favorite Iron Chef. He always acted like he was expecting to lose. Lovable guy.

Hiroyuki Sakai was probably the best chef though.

your country is now the cucked mudslim capital of europe right behind Germany, hard to call other countries dumb rite

Yes, I'm dense. I can't seem to find a law against collusion on the books. Could you help me out with that please?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Lol. You're fucking delusional.

This isn't going to go away. This is the smoking gun. If Donald Trump Jr was colludidng with Russians, you can bet your ass Trump was too. He's going down.

Hope you enjoyed your 7 months of roleplaying with your fake president. Next you'll pivot from "there's no way Trump will be impeached" to "there's no way Pence won't take his place", but what about when Pence is guilty too?

We will have a democratic president by the end of the year. Suck it.

THE GUY WHO WROTE THE EMAILS

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789839522140166

Tucker Carlson's Daily Caller Starting up the big reveal

dailycaller.com/2017/07/11/the-link-between-trump-jr-and-the-russian-lawyer-is-one-funny-guy/

I fucking told you. emails source is a clown and NYT gets to defend the credibility of this silly twat.

No, answer his question. Is what Clinton did collusion or not?

Right, they should have just shot the mentally ill guy with the knife and later pay 5 millions dollars in a settlement to his family instead of taking him down with non-lethal force like professionals. Clever!

See retarded commie
She was a private person

>holy shit dat delusion.

It implied that the Russian government supported Trump's campaign, but given the time that this took place, Russia was off the radar so a byline like that could easily be interpreted as something more innocuous.

George Washington solicited help from the French to win the war. Traitor!

Lol you fags are in full damage control mode now, fucking morons

>marine force recon sniper
>never heard of rifled slugs

Get out of here with your stolen valor. You're talking to a real combat veteran. One who stands up against the nazi fascism you spread.

>Paul Ryan is a democrat
No lies detected.

>he has nothing to do with the government

Yes, the highly attractive young woman at the centre of this is probably not an intelligence asset at all.

Its hilarious watching them shit themselves. pol btfo, once again. Your ideology just doesn't hold up.

do you want total war?

Its not like he blackmailed a memer and bragged about it on twitter

New Sup Forums is crazy. Libtards are so delusional that I can't even tell what's real from what's bait anymore.

Bravo sir

>shit talking a limey
>kraut thinks it's a history class

Look, I get your jimmies are rustled because your country is a marxist hellhole and your police just got buttfucked by antifa, but don't come into other people's threads and try and and run down actually great countries. It won't actually make you less extinct in 20 years.

However, I won't miss you when you have been eradicated.

>tfw your fat out of shape cop buddy trips while running backwards from knife nigger and gets gutted bc you refused to use lethal force in a lethal force situation

Stay cucked eurokeks

You're not our parent. Not anymore. You're that goofy old curmudgeon sitting in a rickety old rocking chair remembering wistfully those times when things were great, he had lots of friends, and he was a mighty hero.

It takes his mind off the fact that he has highly metastatic cancer (Islam) his organs are failing (leftism) and everyone around them just wants them to shut the fuck up because instead of an example of what you should be, at this point, you're an example of what you shouldn't.

Now don't get me wrong, you're nowhere near as bad as the fucking dumpster fire that is the rest of Europe, but you're still fucked. Throwing open the doors to Islam were a horrible idea and you'll pay the price for that for generations.

Granted, you're showing a little bit of life left with the Brexit, and there's hope of your lost glory days ahead, but it is slim, and if you can achieve it, it will be a miracle.

I hope you shits pull it off. I really do, I just don't see it in the cards.

>highly attractive

Dude you need higher standards.

You serious? There's no helping you if you're this dumb.

>Look this guy has silly photos and videos so we should just ignore whatever he says!
Now apply that logic to your childish psycho "God Emperor"

Doesn't matter she's not the President. Not yet anyway. We're talking about Trump here retard.

Thanks dude, nice to see some more common sense on this board even if I don't agree with communism

twitter.com/timjhogan/status/884625864612352000

If Don Jr met this guy ONCE he will be able to laugh off these accusations.

Goldstone is a silly man, and a few tweets destroy his credibility

She's hot enough for Don Jr. if she grabs his cock in an elevator.

Here's your e-mail author user.

Waiting with baited breath.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
>(a) Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation [...]

>(c) Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain from any person, or from any source whatever, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note, of anything connected with the national defense, knowing or having reason to believe, at the time he receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain it, that it has been or will be obtained, taken, made, or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of this chapter;

>the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation

>Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain

A foreign government attempting to interfere in a U.S. domestic election clears this hurdle on both sides
It's espionage by free agency.
I will keep copypasting this until Shermann returns from the grave to genocide the degenerate South.

I'm going to guess that Hillary actually reported those contacts, unlike a special someone we know.

This. Trumplets won't read this or understand it though.

Bogus history

British deserters fought in colonial units and settled here after the Revolution. Met a family descended from a soldier taken prisoner in South Carolina. He settled in Pennsylvania, as did a lot of Hessians.

>We will have a democratic president by the end of the year. Suck it.

Let's say that Trump get impeached and Pence takes his place and doesn't get to pick a VP who would take gis, and so on down this list... It's all, with the exception of 3, Republicans.
>Pence
>Ryan
>Hatch
>Tillerson
>Mnuchin
>Mattis
>Sessions
>Zinke
>Perdue
>Ross
>Acosta
>Price
>Carson
>Chao
>Perry
>DeVos
>Shulkin
>Kelly

>This guy is silly just ignore him!
>*Jerks off to another retarded Trump Tweet*

Do you not see your own mental gymnastics and hypocrisy?

>Billionaire
>President
>Fucked the most beautiful women
>loyal and handsome family
>TV star
>crushed Hillary in first election
>every attack has bounced off

Yeah, it's just fucking luck.

Pretty sure getting Clinton to lose the presidency wpuld be considered aiding the United States, not injuring it

Dirt on hillary doesn't count as defense information and it was the "russian government" that was giving information to Don Jr, not the other way around
so Don Jr has not "Gathered, transmitted or lost defense information".

please see my response to the German, and pretend I'm talking to you

>not a billionaire, only says he is (literally a con man)
>not for long
>this is a difficult thing to do?
>LOL THE APPRENTICE COME ON
>He lost the popular vote
>Hes slippery, but eventually they will find the facts

>commie breaks into my property
>commie dead from 15 gunshot wounds

Please, please try it. I'm begging you.

You're fucking delusional. What does being rich have to do with being smart? In his case it is pure fucking luck and he under-performed the market index with his million dollar start.

>The Kardashians are smart because they're rich
This is you

Don Junior says

"Well, it's Goldstone. He's a nice guy, but he's not the kinda guy you take every word seriously. We could spare a few minutes if he has some sort of lead".

Cue Goldstone's twitter videos

and this all goes away

Except there was no collusion per the emails.

HE.
HE. WILL.
HE. WILL. DIE.
HE. WILL. DIE. IN.
HE. WILL. DIE. IN. PRISON.

market index argument false. You have to take his fathers networth and plug that in to the timeline of the loan.

Also, sure any one of these could be an outlier. All of them?

How many skyscrapers have your name?
How many super models have you fucked?
How many Clintons have you buttfucked in front of the entire world?
How many elections have you won?
How many pussies have you grabbed and not had any consequences?

Sorry that he's crass, but such are the times we live in.

Lol nope. You going to cry when it's nothing? Maybe, kill yourself in shame? Lmao

Copy pasta again with this shit. DEFENSE INFORMATION. DEFENSE INFORMATION. Your inability to comprehend simple things is astounding.

This is what I think too. It's another trap and it's going drive them nuts. This is going to be masterpiece. This is going to kill them once and for all

Yes, I'm serious Carl

What law does collusion fall under?

Even conservative estimates have him over $3B

Again, any one of these could be a freak outlier.

All of them?

Also, anyone shilling popular vote should truly be burned to death. You are too dumb to vote, and the democrats freak out over voter fraud investigation shows we both know that they buy black/illegal votes with my tax dollars/entitlements.

popular vote...jesus, shills today.

I am extremely unconcerned

Hillary is that you?

Literally opposition research. I can't any more. This has never been done in the history of U.S. politi-

politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

No profits today
archive.is/UGMJH

And you will keep failing to understand basic legal concepts. Let me break it down for your soft-brained layman mind.

Under your incorrect theory any attempt to gather opposition data on a candidate would be unlawful. Now we know that's not the case as the dems did this on trump and this has been happening in every political election we ever had.

A private citizen campaigning for elected office is in no way under the scope of 'national defense', its not even remotely related. This statute is meant to address classified information in relation to a government security interest. Statute was used to bring a case against newspaper which received classified info about military deployment overseas and the newspaper tried publishing this. Even so, the newspaper won the case because the government failed to demonstrate a narrowly tailored restriction to serve a state interest of the highest order.

TLDR you have no clue what you're talking about

Wording of page 4 of the email thread guaranteed it to be 'flagged'.
Anybody remember the illegal surveillance and the unmasking? Oh, yeah.
Don't forget Evelyn Farkas...admitting on national TV that the Obama admin was dumping stuff to the HRC campaign...
Oh, gonna be a good few weeks.

Kekd

NYT reporter indicating that there's more coming...

>Sure is weird that Don Jr released emails voluntarily.
It never ceases to amaze me how the left and the MSM haven't learned to not take the bait, yet.

>Don Jr falls for bait.
>Kushner and Manafort were in the meeting for a brief time, and left when they realized she didn't have shit on Hillary.
>Don Jr does the respectable thing, and lets her banter for 30 minutes, as her handlers instructed her to do
>Don Jr. realizes the info was non-info, and cordially dismisses her
>The left think they finally have a collusion story
>Turns out she was hired by Hillary, and worked with the company that created the piss-gate dossier (which was fake)

I swear, Teflon Don really was the best pick. Even his sons are learning from the best.

>expecting them to ever catch on in the slightest

>Trump Jr. receives information about a possible crime from the Clinton Campaign.
>This somehow equates to giving Russians our national defense data.

Good luck with your copy/paste campaign, and your subsequent trip to an asylum.

Honestly, who would actually spell out that they are helping Russian Intelligence undermine an election in such a dry and plainly spoken way?

The guy was being ironic and joking.

Even Podesta knew to talk about "succulent hotdogs", and not bluntly say "I love fucking kidnapped children".

This is much ado about nothing, and Trump saw the opportunity to fuck with NYT. Goldstone will show up soon.

Perhaps you'd care to explain to the class where Donald Trump, Jr. gave national defense secrets to Russia?