Russa meeting, whatev!!

NOPE FAKE NEWS, NOTHING BURGER. SHOW ME THE PROOF DON THE CON JR. EVEN CONTACTED THEM. WHAT?! HE RELEASED THE EMAILS ON HIS TWITTER?! FAKE NEWS FAKE TWITTER!! TRUMP WILL BUILD THAT WALL AND SAVE MY FACTORY JOB SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO BEYOND HIGH SCHOOL.

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789418455953413
youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
medium.com/@zachhaller/7-jaw-dropping-revelations-from-hearings-on-the-motion-to-dismiss-the-dnc-fraud-lawsuit-bee1723b713f
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason_laws_in_the_United_States
politico.com/story/2017/07/11/donald-trump-jr-emails-smoking-gun-robert-mueller-240414
archive.is/uIGXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789418455953413

>Leaf having a meltdown
Priceless

You realize you cant self bump your own thread right?

Hey inbred trash. Did you take your meds today?

sagey

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A. It wasn't from "Russia" as in their govt.

B. Hillary did the exact same thing with the Ukrainians.

C. Sorry, you lose

> It wasn't from "Russia" as in their govt.
So the Russian Crown Prosecutor is not part of the government?

>Hillary did the exact same thing with the Ukrainians.
Citation. And, even if true, she's not part of the POTUS team; a team that have had accusation of collusion with Russia circulating and denied for months. Now there's some evidence. Trump Jnr and Kushner are.

>Sorry, you lose
Oh, I don't think so.

>So the Russian Crown Prosecutor is not part of the government?

There is no such thing you idiot

There is no Russian Crown Prosecutor. There isn't even a Russian Crown. There hasn't been one since the Romanovs.

Sorry, I'm British and was using the British title, as was the person who wrote the original email (on both counts)

The official position referred to appears to be Russia’s prosecutor general, a position held by Yuri Yakovlevich Chaika

My apologies.. Also to this person

Die leaf

>appears to be
no it doesn't

>no it doesn't
What does it refer to, then?

The email from Goldstone also refers to
>...This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump

Why you so butthurt leafcuck? Mad that nothing sticks at our God Emperor?

Mmmm Trump train going off the tracks

>Russia

Are we still doing this?

Yes, unlike the past million times the media cried impeachment, this will surely happen.

We are doomed, etc.

MSM ON SUICIDE WATCH

OUR WAR WITH CNN IS FAR FROM OVER
SHAREBLUE SHILS ARE ALL GETTING DOXED SOON
>OUR WAR WITH CNN IS FAR FROM OVER
>SHAREBLUE SHILLS ARE ALL GETTING >DOXED SOON

>Russian Crown Prosecutor
i can't believe you guys took the bait. This is hilarious.

Зиc из ит.
Итc oвep фop Дpaмпф.

Импиaчмeнт cyн, кoмpaдec

I don't know why that's even a big deal, even why it's even important. Americans constantly meddle into other countries, even attack them with force. This whole case is so irrelevant and beyond retarded when you think about Americans telling us who we should pick as foreign minister and attacking all those countries. So some guy who is mildly related to Putin due some broker connections gave Trump Junior some possible smear information towards Hillary. Americans constantly try to smear our economy, take it over like Hillary wants to take over economy.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Excellent post. You have my upvote, good sir!

Nice backtracking, I hope you get used to "compromising" down to the point that you acknowledge this is literally nothing.

nice falseflag idiot,

true liberal here, Trump is just unfit to his position, impeach him now before he does something really crazy.

>(You)

>So the Russian Crown Prosecutor is not part of the government?

Technically, yes, because there is no such thing as the Russian Crown Prosecutor

The so-called sensitive information turned out to be a big nothing burger and the Russian contact turned out to have no ties with the government.

It's a big nothing burger made out of another big nothing burger.

For someone who says he's not a shill, you sure sound like one.

>"travel ban" is a racist muslim ban!
It's not, the courts said it isn't.
>Hate can only be defeated by revolution! Revolution against the popular bourgeoisie like it's 1917 am I rite?
>destroying "promising" jewish entertainers lives by calling them out on their bullshit

That email says that unauthorized reproduction is not allowed. NYT BTFO.

Most trustworthy administration.

This is a set up for a media trap.

Gg no re

The email literally says that the info they were offering DJT Jr. came from the Russian government. How will Trumpkins ever recover?

And please don't say "OH BUT IT TURNED OUT THAT IT WAS FAKE" because that doesn't cover Jr.'s intentions.

>And please don't say "OH BUT IT TURNED OUT THAT IT WAS FAKE" because that doesn't cover Jr.'s intentions.

Yes it does.

Last I checked Jr. wasn't his father. Secondly, if we're getting into accepting bribes and info, what about the 4 million hillary got after she praised Merkel? If we're following russia allegation logic, she's just as bad as trump. Not to mention the Clinton foundation is more corrupt than half the companies in the US.

It turned out it was fake and even if it was real what is illegal?

Literally no one outside of neocons and leftists give a shit about Russia

Sure Skippy

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

> only 2/3 of the country cares about this

Hillary Clinton isn't the president, you silly sweetiehead. Her crimes are of no importance now. They are not relevant in any sort of discussion even though as Secretary of State, she authorized numerous shady arms deals while receiving millions in "donations" to her unaudited foundation from the beneficiary countries. Only focus on DONALD DRUMPF and the fact that his son COMMITTED TREASON by agreeing to listen to Putin's personal masseuse who claimed that she had incriminating evidence about Hillary Clinton's Russian dealings because as we all know attacking the Democrats is directly attacking our national security because of my feefees. It is also an attack on our Democracy even though the DNC is currently arguing in court that rigging the primaries in favor of MADAM PRESIDENT was justified because the DNC is a private organization and they have no obligation to run a democratic process even though it's in their fucking charter.

medium.com/@zachhaller/7-jaw-dropping-revelations-from-hearings-on-the-motion-to-dismiss-the-dnc-fraud-lawsuit-bee1723b713f

#RESIST

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
>(a) Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to
believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation, [...] or

>(c) Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain from any person, or from any source whatever, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note, of anything connected with the national defense, knowing or having reason to believe, at the time he receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain it, that it has been or will be obtained, taken, made, or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of this chapter; or

>the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation
A foreign government attempting to interfere in a U.S. for the head of the government and military obviously clears this hurdle on both sides.

>Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain
AGREES or ATEEMPTS to obtain

What information you say?
>The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his [Agalarov] father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump

>Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney

Trump Jr. just tweeted out proof that he, Manafort and Kushner committed espionage.

>Replying to fresh copy pasta b8

>This is it guys, Drumpf is literally done.
1) Since when is 'not colluding with the Russians' actually 'colluding with the Russians'?!?!?!
2) Who's to say DTJ didn't plan on taking the evidence given to him during the meeting straight to the FBI?
3) DTJ isn't going to jail for obstructing justice because he wiped Russia's crown prosecutor with a cloth.

LOCK HER UP!!
>LOCK HER UP!!
LOCK HER UP!!
>LOCK HER UP!!
LOCK HER UP!!
>LOCK HER UP!!
LOCK HER UP!!
>LOCK HER UP!!
LOCK HER UP!!
>LOCK HER UP!!
LOCK HER UP!!
>LOCK HER UP!!
LOCK HER UP!!
>LOCK HER UP!!

>Penalty: U.S. Code Title 18: Death,[8] or not less than 5 years imprisonment and not more than life imprisonment without the possibility of parole (minimum fine of $10,000, if not sentenced to death).[9][10]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason_laws_in_the_United_States

Drumpf Junior BTFO XD

You faggots don't understand. We don't care. I unironically wish Trump, Putin, and Duterte would start a Fourth Reich and gas all minorities, kikes, and liberals.

Don Jr. 2024!

This literally only applies to classified information. That is, information classified by the federal government of the united states. If DTJ applied for a job at the NSA, received a clearance, started printing files out and shipping them to Moscow, AND HAD THE INTENTION OF DOING THAT BEFORE HE EVER APPLIED FOR THE JOB, then you could hit him with this.

>(c) Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain from any person, or from any source whatever, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note, of anything connected with the national defense, knowing or having reason to believe, at the time he receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain it, that it has been or will be obtained, taken, made, or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of this chapter; or

>any document
>respecting the national defense
>the information is to be used to the injury of the United States
>or to the advantage of any foreign nation
Hmm, doesn't look like it says "classified" anywhere to me.

fuck I can't believe its come to this. lock him up.

No because Trump budget cuts took away my insurance coverage in order to send 600 million in aids to africa.

why would Mike Pence want that picture removed? He looks handsome, and so does his buddy!

Aaaand its a leaf.
"Respecting the national the defense" is the key here. Nothing falls into that category unless it is gathered/produced/maintained/processed by a person with the legal authority (or delegated authority) to do so. That is what classification in the U.S. is. Its funny you bring up this explicit statue, because this what the right was claiming HILLDAWG had violated by being invested with the responsibility of protecting classified information, then storing it on an unsecured server.

In all fairness I am a little pissed that my Adderall is going form $20 copay to $50 copay but its well worth the price hike to see liberal tears every day.

Trump could literally get caught having fagsex with Putin and I would still vote for him in 2020.

>A foreign government attempting to interfere in the election of the U.S. President, who is also the head of the entire goddamn American military is not a matter of the national defense.
LMAO

You're an idiot. It's legalese for any information across the spectrum of classified - top secret.

holy hell when i read that shit it felt like christmas

Sup Forums is fucking rocked

>I'm just going to make some shit up with no supporting evidence because i got nothing left
LMAO :^)

She told him to keep Podesta's meaty hands of Russian children. Protect the children, Coward!!!

You should send CNN your resume.

The reason your shitskin ancestors organized into cities 10,000 years ago was to stop crazy cunts from killing them in their sleep...

I guess what I'm trying to say is that weeds get uprooted no matter how much they care.

Not by law, no. This section of the U.S. code is heavily limited in scope because drawing this too wide would run afoul of first amendment protections. You would know that if you ever had contact with 18USC783 before some lefty writer told you about it. You know, like about three-quarters of the US military.

Sure thing, Shlomo, I'll get right on that!

>You should believe my wholly unsupported assertions because I said so
LOLNO

politico.com/story/2017/07/11/donald-trump-jr-emails-smoking-gun-robert-mueller-240414

Donald Trump Jr. may have just given Robert Mueller smoking gun evidence signaling his father’s presidential campaign colluded with the Russian government to win the 2016 election, according to veteran prosecutors and white-collar defense attorneys experienced in Washington scandals.

Two of Trump’s most senior campaign advisers — Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort — are also included in the “private and confidential” email exchange, which the lawyers interviewed by POLITICO say exposes them to the same potential federal criminal statutes as Trump Jr., including prohibitions on the solicitation or acceptance of anything of value from a foreign national, as well as a conspiracy to defraud the United States.

The smoking gun, according to the attorneys, is the wording throughout the emails that Trump Jr. exchanges with a broker for one of his father’s former Russian business partners. At one point, Trump Jr. responds “love it” at the prospect of material that would “incriminate” Clinton. In addition, the source of the material says the offer of the material is “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump".

Oops

>unarchived clickbaiters archive.is/uIGXY

Thanks for that, got carried away in my giddy excitement

You could read the whole thing, its public law, as are the modifying supreme court cases. Might take you a bit.

I haven't even seen this copypasta and I can tell it's a guarenteed (You) bait. Socialized leaf education system, I guess..

You are doing exactly what (((they))) want you to do....take the bait some more why don't you....

Why are you ashamed to reveal your nationality?

I did read it before explicitly citing the relevant parts of the act. You on the other hand, have simply ass pulled your opinions and supported them with nothing.

I hope your shoes give you splinters

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

>characteristic US Democratic party emblem
>w-what country
Should have just stuck with memespewing lad

Why are you ashamed to reveal your nationality, buddy?

You're truly a fucking retard. We have different budgets allocated to different things. That's like saying the decrease in military spending in the Obama years caused the deaths of americans to happen due to terrorist attacks.

They're seperate budgets you stupid communist faggot. Heres a thought, get a fucking job and pay for your healthcare yourself like the rest of us

Top kek
1 kopek has been added to your unicef account comrade

dumb cunts never learn

>> only 2/3 of the country cares about this
What country would that be? Your shame with regard to revealing your nationality is problematic.

Fag flake with fake flag.

At least you're looking forward to being old enough to vote

Can someone explain why this is considered so bad? You can't have a meeting with someone that says they have information about your father's political rival?

Lol somehow it's a crime for a campaign to love damaging information on a political opponent

>we have different budgets
Stopped reading there

If he did how is it a crime to speak to anyone from Russia lol