Lawyer is not Kremlin

>lawyer is not Kremlin
>lawyer did not actually have any info
>nothing actually happened from meeting
>none of it would be illegal anyway(?)

Am I correct or just rationalizing?! Is the media gas-lighting me?!

Is it illegal to talk to a Russian person and they tell you something bad about your opponent? I don't think so.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html
documentcloud.org/documents/3254239-Russia-Hacking-report.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjo16QamjIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Impeach1!!

Media and left is pushing this Kremlin thing hard. Have any sources to say the lawyer wasn't Kremlin?

board is getting shilled hard right now about this, openly shilled in fact.

What's the different between this whole deal and picrelated?

She says she's not. Public information says she's not. Media is only saying Kremline-linked a la six degrees of separation. Goldstone (the contact) said she was Kremlin official which is demonstrably false. Left Twitter seems to think she is Kremlin "Crown Prosecutor"...

Here's the emails, if you care (thanks in advance nord bot).
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html

Here's what he could be charged with, if cnn controlled the government.
>The statute in question is 52 USC 30121, 36 USC 510 — the law governing foreign contributions to US campaigns. There are two key passages that apply here. This is the first:

A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.
The crucial phrase here is “other thing of value,” legal experts tell me. It means that the law extends beyond just cash donations. Foreigners are also banned from providing other kinds of contributions that would be the functional equivalent of a campaign donation, just provided in the form of services rather than goods. Like, say, damaging information the Russian government collected about Hillary Clinton.

Everything I find points to this being nothing. Clinton lied under oath, and faced no charges. He will walk, but it's just to make him look bad.

She was the acting attorney general and met with the husband of someone running for president who could've been prosecuted for the email thing. Bill Clinton was basically begging her to maker sure nothing happened to Clinton.

It is a felony to accept anything of value from a foreign national that could influence an election.
Opposition research is something that has marketable value.

This just the crime that has been confessed.
If the opposition research was in fact Hillary's email, this proves collusion, and possibly conspiracy to commit blackmail.

Yes this is the point. I think the statute is just used to prevent foreign donations. Are there not foreign nationals and (((dual citizens))) working with or consulting with every campaign?

KEK

All of this amuses me so much. Maybe you 17-year olds here are not really phased by this, but to some of us oldfags born in the 70s or earlier, this is just amazing.

Just imagine this situation back in the days. Russian entities having meddled in whatever scope with a US election, and Americans going 'so what'.

My fucking sides.

Yes it is. unless you're GOldstone and that person works for CNN. Then it's legal. Lol

Wait, so how was the Steele dossier allowed?

I can see that is the statute, but what about the fact that there was no actual information and nothing actually happened? Would that be "attempted collusion," I don't think so.

Can't judge someone on a counterfactual situation. Only contrary example I can think of is when they give terror suspects fake detonators and charge them with attempted terrorism when they hit the button.

But nothing came of the meeting. There is no actual substance. Could have met met with a crazy Russian person off the street and made no difference.

Right, did Clinton campaign actually have that? Or just being passed around DC?

Someone paid Steele to do it. Started with never trumpers and then DNC I think.

>Is the media gas-lighting me?!
Well considering they've been trying to gaslight us since the start of trumps campaign...

>none of it would be illegal anyway(?)
But lying about it under oath would be
You honestly think that she would talk about the Magnitsky Act and not be connected to the Kremlin?

Anything coming from a foreign govt. is covered under such broad wording. Wasn't supplied by a foreign government, single individual was the actor. Wasn't given to a political party to aid/hurt another. Came out after the election. It's fake. About another 1000 things that don't compare to this.

How is it a fact that there was no actual informaron and nothing happened, dumbass?

Do you know what a fact is?

Actually it's not and nothing even changed hands anyway.

>But nothing came of the meeting.
that's for the courts to decide

Wait, didn't the FBI even pay for the Steele dossier?

> Actually it's not
Man it must be bliss to be this retarded.

That's the lawyer, did some research, she in working in private company in the Moscow suburb, she has nothing to do with the government, at least officially.

Russia doesn't have a crown prosecutor. It has a prosecutor general. Russia hasn't been a monarchy since the Bolshevik revolution. Trump Jr knew this all along. Goldstone is British, ergo used the words crown prosecutor to try to make this sound legit. Whether this was planned on goldstones part or not is irrelevant at this point anyway. Connect the dots you braindead fucks, the breadcrumbs are all over the place. This is a trap.

Watch and see what happens when anti-trumpers go galloping off without thinking as per usual. You guys need to slow down and see when you're being had, because you're well and truly being had. The democratic party has much to lose if foreign collusion charges start going before the courts, as it is they who are actually guilty and there is real evidence proving as much. Watch your own party squash this story with a vengeance and betray you once again to save their own skins. When you get an email about an unknown person, what would you do? You Google them maybe? This is why dems keep losing, because they can't understand that the trumps might not be as "stupid" as they think and they can't for a second place themselves in their shoes because they lack the empathy they so often espouse. Dont say you weren't warned.

Trump jr. broke no law. And Goldstone is seen in pictures all over a CNN employee at the time. WTF!?!

She started talking about removing the Magnitsky Act, so she works for the government or a very powerful oligarch who has ties with the government.

Right, Steele is British foreign national, must be a common practice to pay foreigners for oppo research.

>or a very powerful oligarch who has ties with the government.
That's for sure might be true, heck, she can even work for government, but no officially

>Opposition research is something that has marketable value.

Only if you sell it. If you intend to give it away by publishing it then it is no longer marketable.

Her client was affected by sanctions, she is not agent of the Kremlin.

>I don't like the gun control we have in the uk
>I want to remove it
>therefore I must be a government employee
Idiot.

That's what Don Jr. said and he would never lie to me.

> Russia
> a white country

> It's okay to take your car because it's not stealing if I use it every day and don't sell it.
Do you mouth breathers ever think before you speak?

That act affects her job, so yeah

So oligarchs then
>my clients had a hand in the murder of a person who uncovered a massive tax fraud that stole over 100 million dollars from the Russian people
>So I want you to unfreeze his assets in America
>And he probobly does have a hand in the government as well

Cite one law that was broken. I'll wait.

>people working in adoptions
>oligarch
Are you stupid? Remove that flag, it's insulting, you are obviously a butthurt libtard

The only reason the adoption law exists is because it's Russians response to the Magnitsky Act, the adoption law was something that the Russian government put in place not America. And the lawyer started to talk about removing the Magnitsky Act which in turn will remove the adoption law.

>(g)Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals.No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section.

>(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections.A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=ca818e1e1443c4e1770d9204f0db5718&mc=true&node=se11.1.110_120&rgn=div8

Like when Ted Kennedy went to Russia and begged for help against Reagan?

I am familiar with this person's thinking and I say they aren't. That's a valid source now right? This random anonymous post is good enough to reference by Wapo and NYT right?

Kek. fucking kennedy

They all get what they deserve in the end, and at least there was a trial for that scumbag.

Bullshit. Gaslighting. Dont look at us. Look at that totally legal nothing.

Russia does not have an office called the "Crown Prosecutor."

Still waiting for a response bud.

MAGAfags have no values: they don't care about democracy (because they are too stupid for that), they don't care about reputation (because they are white trash), they are not even interested in actually making America great... they just want an epic media circus to then shitpost "LEFTIES BTFO XD" on every single comment section they know, which is why they unironically voted for a reality show presenter to be the fucking POTUS.

>I'm going to act like an old fag and tell you to think of the old days where the mere mention of Russia sends people into a frenzy

Let me guess next you're going to mention McCarthy somehow with a slant to match your views? Also you're going to say the media, which lies all the time on both sides, should immediately be trusted? Care to read the official report that all the intelligence agencies and news points to and tell me what in here I should care about? I can't seem to bring myself to care about the RT YouTube channel and Twitter trolls. Do you? Did you actually read anything that these people are putting out this time? Dont you care that the media is destroying itself, and won't be trusted when there is something important that comes up? According to Socrates tyrants rise out of democracy, and we've already seen a bit of setup by our previous presidents for a tyrant. Full federal government control without any checks and balances? Unless we start moving back towards the states that will happen and the media will be a part of it, even if some of them magically grow a conscience it will be too late.

>Oh no they have an R by their name they are evil
>Oh no they have a D by their name they are evil

documentcloud.org/documents/3254239-Russia-Hacking-report.html

Btw feel free to find the nyt source for that doc if you want to give them shekels.

BUT THE SCOOPS user

THIS MAKES 3 IF I'M KEEPING COUNT

Just terrified because Trump is winning so much

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjo16QamjIc

CNN is essentially using the Howard Stern effect to maintain ratings. Both liberals and conservatives listen solely to hear what they have to say next. How they react is entirely different, but people are still listening.

>Care to read the official report that all the intelligence agencies and news points to and tell me what in here I should care about?

Mate, it's US-related shite. I have other worries. I just find it hilarious when thinking about my younger days in which: Ruskie = commie = worse than a nazi.

trump leaks b.ullsh.it about russia, gas-lights democrats. next year (midterms)...they will talk about russia , republicans will talk about issues. republican landslide

This

I'd wager that this is theater coming from Trump anyway. They still haven't learned that he gets the media to do his dirty work for him all the fucking time. Its just a distraction for the retarded dems to froth at the mouth over.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

dat ancap streak

Nothing. Hillary. DNC. All worse. Actual illegal. CNN and MSM = zzzz.

Yeah but I wouldn't even comment if you don't know how ridiculous it really is. Skim that document, it's pathetic. It's what the media and lefties have been shilling for months but no one reads it.

Amazing how any critical or in-depth look at any of these "Smoking Guns" turns up a wet fart.

Still say the one time that there is evidence for anything, not a soul will believe it because of how much they're crying wolf.

Shut up faggot shill. Trump is best pres in a hundred years or more. Enjoy your .02 pedo bucks faggot