Why is Justin Trudeau such an embarrassment to Canada?

Look at this video

twitter.com/glen_mcgregor/status/884576465399971840

Look at him, like a lost little boy, nobody wants to talk to him, while the so-called pariah Trump strikes up conversations easily.

Why is this manchild Canada's representative? Are Canadians all manchildren?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/7F7tT
archive.is/7F7tT
youtube.com/watch?v=QMeCAjKo2mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it kinda looked like trump grabbed his ass

is that some sign of dominance?

a fucking handbag. He really is a crypto-faggot, isn't it

Grab 'em by the boipucci

this is so bad..

ANNEX THIS COUNTRY

JT is a bigger man than you'll ever even dream of being user. Cut you losses while behind and kys.

SUCCCC

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY

archive.fo/7F7tT
archive.is/7F7tT

HISTORY IN THE MAKING

>be me
>be at G20 dinner
>be so fucking clueless about the world
>literally no other leader wants to talk to me
>since I have no social skills outside of giving homos handjobs on camera during pride parades, I'll sit here like some autist and smile awkwardly
>let me sit awkwardly too, that should make it better
>where is my wife? Probably getting spit roasted by Putin + trump
>hope she lets me drink their semen from her cooch when they're done

Seriously what is wrong this guy. You know and can just tell this guy is probably an asshole in private and/or is a complete moron when running a nation state. I mean this is the guy who refused help from the U.S its neighbor and even russia to fight the fort mccuray fire wtf Seriously!

So hip!

Confirmed gay

As long as he legalizes it, I really don't care. I don't want to have to buy my herb from some greasy skeet anymore, thanks

global warming is going to kill us all anyway, might as well spend these last few good decades high af

bigger man ?
justin castro did nothing his whole fucking life fuck off at least if you are to be an idolater look to someone worth

I think he is uniquely not qualified for the job:
> No background in Econ or Tech
> kinda "young" as well
> Basically got into it cause of his dad

He IS nice and pleasant. But i think its a way that sells out his country. He also seems to ride a lot on the diversity and integration train, which says nothing but is a negative sign for me.

I heard he is selling out his country cause of weak and politically correct deals and decisions. For what i have seen of him, i think thats believable. Justin doesnt seem to be a strong character and WAY too much of an easy push around.

Though he is nice, but that doesnt win you the game in the end. I think he is very easy for Trump.

Justin is idolized by women around the world including ivanka that is more value than most you neets would have combined.

Also, who the fuck wears a light blue suit? Faggots that's who.

Have I mentioned how much I love Trump?

what a little cuckboi

I love how the media attempts to make people think Trump is what Trudeau actually is.

>dude weed lmao

Canadians are basically a mini-Germany because of our mistreatment of the peace loving never hurt anyone Indians. Who would still be living in tents if not for colonization.

So the Trudeau vote was seen as their duty to dethrone the previous Nazi blah blah blah.

Mainly it's because stupid eastern cunts thought he was cute. Women shouldn't vote.

maybe justin Trudeau got high off that fort mccuray fire fucking dipshit.

What else was he supposed to do? The only person who even speaks English in that room is Trump.

Nonsense, Trump was talking to two people right there and he only speaks English too. Trudeau knows French, doesn't he? You think he couldn't have found a single French-speaking person at a European summit?

He's not. Canada is an embarrassment to Trudeau.

Good god leafs are fucking brainwashed.

>manchildren
Fuck off roastie.

It's horrible. Horrible.

i like justin, hes cute and funny

NDP majority when?

Make this reverse and it's a perfect fit

Hopefully fucking never
Look at how NDPers handle provincial government throughout Canada's history.
Do you want that shit at a federal level?

Yes, it is time for this country to burn.

>get to school before your friends have arrived
>pretend to reorganize your locker instead of talking to new people until your friends show up

TRUDEAU IS CANADA HOLY SHIT

Believe me, it won't be legal at all.
There are so many rules, regulations, and limits on what you can grow, you'll wonder why they legalized it in the first place.

They're only legalizing it as a means of controlling another stream of revenue. The government should NOT be the ones controlling marijuana sales and production.

Also enjoy paying upwards of $20 for a gram at your provincial dispensary.

>tfw i also did that in school

it pretty much is already legal now, got for a walk anywhere in this country and youll find plenty of store fronts selling it.

"It's pretty much legal now" but dispensaries are getting raided and shut down daily

nice try though

>having friends in high school

I too, can totally relate to this

not in vancouver, we have like 30 operating on my street alone with no issue

No but some are. The reason this faggot won was because Harper wanted to impose police state spying on us (I still voted for him). Most tards where voting against Harper not voting for Justin.That is why the Liberals want to flood us with third worlders so they get voted in again.

The Enrique Peña Nieto of Canada

What's special about the ones that get raided? Were they just unlucky or are they doing something especially fucky?

I've met many canadians here in Japan and they're so fucking lame. They're always telling what a young handsome and cool president they have to the poor ignorant Japanese.

It's a pity, I was in Canada when I was 18 and it seemed like a really nice place to live. A pity that is become a mix between China and niggerland.

the ones that have got raided in vancouver happened because they sold edibles to teens etc. some got shutdown because they were considered to be within a certain distance of elementary schools.

now some are getting shut down because they are to strict with who they sell to and get less business. some of the fuckers on our street dont even require an ID anymore lmao hahahah

>judging canadians based on the ones who travel to japan

canadians that go to japan are 100% usually pedophiles and or some other kind of weird fetishist

Libtards are so fucking clueless that they care more about what their leaders look like than weather they are good for their country's. Why do you freaks have to bring us down because your nuts? Let the men do the politics leave the boys and girls out of it.

perfectly sums up what it means to be a leaf, important in your on country, nobody gives a fuck what you think out side of it. sorry Justin the people with real power are talking.

Thanks for proving why women should not vote.....

because it's tolerated, but still illegal if it's not for medical issues and it's 2x the price plus tax

that feel...

HERE WE GO BOYS POST YOUR BEST JUSTIES
I SWEAR TO GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I WANT TO TAKE MANSPLAINING COURSER FROM HIM

Trudeau x Putin

Americans elected a fucking alpha male who grabs women by the pussy. You chose a man child who is a faggot and sucks muslim dick. Even Macron is less beta than Justin.

I'm sorry for you, I'm sure there must be some nice right wing canadians. Stay strong mate.

u dont pay tax on it and its pretty much better than street pricing. no one buys on street here anymore...

>Because every one in Canada voted for pajama boy?
>Because everyone in America voted for Trump?

For a contrast, when Abe met Putin
youtube.com/watch?v=QMeCAjKo2mY

its a good life in Canada regardless. weve always had retarded polticians

he was elected due to DUDE WEED, his daddy being a politician and canadian women thinking he looks pretty

Women voted for him bc they though he is cute and our Toronto hipsters voted for him bc he was so LGBTQQP friendly

Yea there's no reason to buy on the street when you can buy from a dispensary that has way bigger selection. Just buy the bud though, if you want edibles make them yourself.

NOOOOOOOOOOO????????????Reaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllyyyyyy?????????????

but if I kill myself I win

JT is a fuckup but Mulcair is on a whole different level.

I WANT TO HUNG HIM AND TO LURE HIM WITH LOL DUDE WEED LMAO FOREVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

they dont sell edibles here anymore. the ones u get in dispensaries are wayyyyyy to fucking strong anyway. a quarter of a cookie will have u hallucinating that satan is trying to move inside ur knee cap. Joe Rogan has a routine about this.

this makes me so proud

Being late is more dishonorable and embarrassing to nips than running to shake the hand of the most powerful man in the world. Nothing wrong with that.

>archive.fo/7F7tT

A

FUCKING

PURSE

I WANT HIM TO KNOW IF HES MOM WAS A CHEATING SLUT THAT DOESNT MEAN HE HAS TO BE LOBBYIST COCK SUCKING TRAITRESS TOO

In a nut-shell. Yes.
When weed is legal hopefully fellow Canadians will have the common sense to make sure he never comes into parliament again.

>leaf
/thread

I feel a bit bad for him. Trudeau, along with Donald and Vlad, are simply puppets for their masters to work though. The difference is, both Vlad and Donald have attributes they gained from being a mongol and a KGB agent that gives their authority a lot more weight. Trudeau has nothing even close to that. He's simply a flowery progressive to appeal to the dumb masses with no substance beyond that.

Nothing he could contribute to a conversation would be remotely interesting for these other people, who are well aware of his designation.

HES SO MARVELOUS YOU CANT DENY IT

I WANT TO RUB HIS BELLY REALLY HARD HOW DO YOU THINK BOYS DO I HAVE A CHANCE LOL IM SO DESPERATE LMFO

>weather

Go back to elementary school.

>My flag is on there
Was this a result of a thread on Sup Forums?

LOOK AT THIS PRODUCT OF MANSPLAINING COURSES AT THE END OF THE COURSES YOU BALLS ARE GETTING SUCKED AND BECAME OVARIES INSTEAD OF CRYING WITH THAT MANSPLAINING TEARS OF YOURS YOU ARE GETTIN U-N-I-C-O-R-N TEARS FILLED WITH DIVINE PROGRESSIVISM PLUS YOU GET A LITTLE GAY ROSE TO PIN TO YOUR JACKET LIKE A LITTLE FAGGOT YOU ARE

>1/4 cookie will have you seeing Satan
Edibles are fucking week. I can eat a whole cookie/bar and barely feel a thing.

Vaping = I get high for less than $1
Edibles = $50 to get me stoned

He's such an awkward weirdo. I can't believe he runs a country nor can I believe that he convinced enough Canadians to vote for him. He reminds me of a real estate agent or a shoe salesman in a nice clothing store.

Se compara mejor con Fidel Castro

>embarrassment to Canada?

That's unpossible.

Who's the lardass blonde?

Legitimately autistic

Keked

>"If they grab you by the pucci, you win."

Here in Ontario the shops just open up the next day after paying some fines lmao The one I go to has been raided upward of 5 times.

BILD: Just very briefly – what is your view on Germany?

Trudeau: Wonderful, thoughtful people. You’ve realized where the global economy is going and have made decisions on being part of that – whether it’s playing an international role or innovating on climate change and green energy. My stepfather was born in East Germany. I was raised to love German culture and German food — even the red cabbage. It’s something I feel a tremendous kinship to. You are perhaps a little more … I’m looking for the right word — predictable? No, you’re more organized, maybe, than Canadians can be. We’ve got enough French and Latin blood in us to be less organized. I think there is a wonderful potential for great partnership and complementarity between Germany and Canada. Certainly the leadership that Germany has shown, through all of its political parties, on the Canada-Europe trade deal, is a very good thing. I look forward to continuing that.
TL;DR
Trudeau says Canada is disorganized because of French/Latin people

>le annex us pls XDD
Fucking faggot, coward. You live, or die trying to rescue you're country, not get it annexed.

Trudeau was elected because,

>Harper, who had been PM for ten years, had become very unpopular all across Canada
>the options available in 2015 national election were Harper again, NDP's Tom Mulcair, and Trudeau (and also the Bloc but that's quebec only)
>Mulcair was lame, NDP has traditionally not been a major threat to win national elections, they are arguably further left wing than Trudeau's libs
>Trudeau made some reasonably decent promises during his campaign that he instantly reneged on after winning
>Justin is pretty and therefore pulled a lot of votes from foolish women

Canada isn't a country. The only ones in Canada that would die protecting it are those that have relatives that also served, same goes for the police. Most Canadians wouldn't lift a finger for this Gulag.

>DAHNALD, THE ILLEGAL MEXICANS. LET THEM IN CANADA.

Why is everybody named "Justin" a fucking queer of some sort?

Trump doesn't even have sex with his own wife, nevermind someone elses.

They are all thinking of him. That's all that matters.

Just a closeted fag secretly converted to islam.

Correct in my case. I am also a US citizen. I live in Canada because I like the cold weather and the landscape. If were to move back to the US it would likely be to Alaska instead the lower 48. As for military, I would much sooner join the US than I would Canada in that regard. Canada does not engender much in the way of national pride. Whole country is very loose. Western provinces have completely different ideology than east, northern Canada completely different to the other two parts as well, even moreso than the split US has been interior states and coastal states.