Does this shit actually work or is it a scam? Review sites seem to say it's worth trying out at the very least

Does this shit actually work or is it a scam? Review sites seem to say it's worth trying out at the very least.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalhealingcenter.com/about/dr-group
qz.com/1010684/all-the-wellness-products-american-love-to-buy-are-sold-on-both-infowars-and-goop/
archive.is/bsYVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're an absolute moron if you buy anything sold by a "personality". Even if it does work, i can guarantee you can find it for cheaper by not going through said personality.

It works more like a mild medication for ADD. Sorta like a nootropic

what are you trying to achieve by taking it?

The phrase 'snake oil' applies here.

This. Read the ingredients you could probably find something comparable and cheaper at your local drug/vitamin store.

Scam product shilled by a Zionist conman.

It gives me energy comparable to a 5hr energy drink

I'm pretty sure it's written right there on the bottle.

My testosterone was measured at around 550 last year. I'm 26. Seems low.

I bike a lot, do muay thai 2x a week, and lift 2x a week.

That's what I'm wary of.

Good point.

If you want to get boosted naturally, go to your local vitamin store and get a product called yohimbine. It's taken from bark extract. The first time you pop it, you'll ejaculate without even simulating your penis. Just make sure you have a healthy heart, because if you don't you'll seize.

>not wanting to fund the fight against the globalists

The thing with super male vitality and alpha brain I think is less it working but you feeling like shit once you stop taking it. Not an expert but if you take certain stuff your body downregulates I think, but if you stop taking it obvisiously you're body is not used having to do shit own it's own again.

Jones honestly should just push for regular donations.

>funding the fight against globalists by buying drastically marked up multivitamins
I'd rather just buy a t-shirt tbqhwy

Isnt that shit used in cows to get them horny for breeding?

Yohimbe is not for long term use. It can lead to ED, plus it is a MAOI and can potentiate carbohydrates into poison if in a high enough dose. Know your herbs.

Alex Jones is a "personality" that is going to save our asses

You realize Jones is a globalist whether or not he realizes it or not. without globalism he wouldnt have a job. Controlled opposition cannot exist if there is nothing to oppose.

same coin, different side

Ashwaghanda is an ingredient in Super Male Vitality. I can vouch for it. It doesn't raise your testosterone directly, but it lowers your cortisol levels. I felt pretty good when I supplemented with it a few years ago.

Just let these fucking low iq morons indulge in their retarded fantasies, stupid is as stupid does.

I drank a lot of soy milk as a teen until my mom told me to stop because it imitates estrogen. I've been thinking about trying some. She had never even heard of Alex Jones back then.

okay if you all think that it is snake oil why don't you do some research on the ingredients? Or compare the same product that are sold elsewhere?

Or the doctor who designed it,
globalhealingcenter.com/about/dr-group

Again ashwaghanda is not a long term herb. It's part of the legume family and has negative effects long term. If you want a testosterone boost, eat broccoli, supplement with Gotu Kola and Bacopa Monineri. Those act in unison to cleanse the blood, renew the brain, speed healing, and balance hormones. Also Neem but most people don't like the taste. I love it, it tastes like electricity to me.

Of course it's a scam

It works, it cured pjw homosexuallity

If it was a scam the MSM would have done a study to expose it and AJ would have been ruined.

It's not a scam, it's just more or less vitamins you're going to pay out the ass for.

you dont seem to know what globalism is, other countries trading and maintaining relationships with each-other is all well and fine, but globalists want all cultures to be one.

>doesn't bat an eye at big pharma advertisements on MSM
>Shilling against Alex Jones for selling literally vegetable concentrates
>in order to help you be healthy and get Trump elected to save all of you
damn Sup Forums yall brainwashed as fuck

It will make you an ALPHA male able to FUCK multiple women and shoot three gallons of HOT CUM into your quivering HAREM. You will KILL anyone who challenges you and DESTROY any all obstacles to COMPLETE DOMINATION.

You will FUCK harder.
You will CUM harder.
You will KILL without remorse.
You will DESTROY strong men.

YOU
WILL
BECOME
A
SUPER
MALE
VITALITY
INFOWARRIOR

It's good stuff desu
The Iodine is the best though. Dropped over 20lbs since I started using it about five months ago.
Joint and bone vitamins seem to have helped with joint pains.
Liver shield seems to have done something because it put a bullet in the head of my desire to drink, almost quit drinking entirely and I'm back to being a lightweight after about five years of constant binge drinking.
The SMV is odd. The first time I used it I felt like the fucking bomb all day, then for the next few weeks I was having almost a 'comedown' effect at about lunchtime, feeling like garbage for the rest of the day.
It's weird man, powerful stuff. Not sure how I feel about it.

either way, the iodine and selenium are a better way to spend your money

>do muay thai 2x a week
pfff big scary white nationalist has to go to boxercise classes to feel tough lmao

It's repackaged shit that's literally the same stuff Gwyneth Paltrow sells on her site.

BUY MAH PILLZZZZZ

stupid chink cant into fighting because too small

soy milk does not produce estrogen. Different hormones. Vegan gains does a great video on this topic.

Actually...

qz.com/1010684/all-the-wellness-products-american-love-to-buy-are-sold-on-both-infowars-and-goop/

Does he says its bad or good for you?

Run them through an archive archive.is/bsYVI

How is it always Norway

You don't need any supplements, just rub Sandalwood essential oil on your balls

Well if it has vitamins in it, it ain't scam because the benefits of vitamins ain't bullshit. However, the pricing can make it a bad deal.

You should totaly be nicknamed the archivist

Actually if you compare his prices to say Amazon, its cheaper. They sell the same shit, just doesn't have the "Info Wars" logo.

Psychic vampire shills in full force tonight.

What's even more pathetic is a thai sissyboy posturing on a malaysian sweater knitting forum to feel tough lmao

>worth trying out at the very least.
give it Charlie Gard and see what happens.

It really in the sense that the proceeds feed Alex Jones' family

idk what it does to the body though

transitioning

THANKS DOCTOR NIGGERSTEIN

>without globalism he wouldnt have a job.
we wouldn't have radio and books without globalism?

Just start taking HGH when you hit your early 50.

Infowars sells the exact same shit that GNC and Whole Foods (Amazon) do. They just private label it and market it like it's a "game-changing" supplement that Patriots must have etc. Television news advertises pharmaceutical products with questionable efficacy and actual harmful side effects.

Yes it works. After only 2 weeks of taking it I went from little bitch in my room to Alpha Buck Marine. I saw a nice woman on the street, caught her looking at my package so I picked her up with one arm and threw her over my shoulder. Took her home and proceeded to shove my 9 inch throbbing girthy bright red cock deep into her dripping wet steamy fuckhole. My cock was bangin and thrashing against her cervix as she screamed at the top of her lungs in pure pain and ecstasy while her belly and legs were quivering and shaking like a newborn puppy. I then dumped a steamy warm thick load of MAN CUM deep into her reproductive organs, she was not on birth control either. Afterwards she made me a sandwich and a protein shake before I went off to the gym for a pure upper body workout, I ripped the fuck out of my muscles like never before, you could hear the tearing of flesh with each pump of iron.

It really fucking does. I bought it as a meme, along with brain force, and I was surprised that they both worked so well.

t. people that have never tried it.

I have, and I am pleasantly surprised.

ive tried iodine and it has done nothing for me at all yet

Buy it anyway just to support the show

>I think Alex Jones is a jew

It does exactly why they say it does. It's just plant concentrates that are formulated to make your body produce more testerone and give you more energy, and it does exactly that.

It's basically 100 5 hour energies concentrated down into 1 bottle.

6/10

if you dont use faggot yuppie salt you dont need it

>faggot yuppie salt
what is that?

sea salt bullshit. flavored sea salt

they dont add iodine like in normal table salt

>implying the only reason you buy a product is its price point

The whole point of buying shit through Infowars is to support Infowars.

lelking with kek

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is anything natural out there that will raise testosterone to any significant degree. Look into TRT, which obviously works and is safe