Gad Saad on rogan

youtube.com/watch?v=rks0RpzXhzI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully this one isn't half as cringy as the Sargoy podcast

ourkike destroying islam

what does Sup Forums generally think of the Gadfather?

I like him. Very rational. Although he is not as addictive to listen to as Jordan

fking joe rogan is cucking out again. Hes so much less critical when talking to leftists

who cares

"That's a bad example except it isn't."

rogan is such a faggot. smoked weed at 45 and now hes some sagacious genius. foh.

PULL

The Gadfather is based.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk [Open] YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2017
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

JRE #985 - Heebie Kikeberger

YOU FORGOT JOEY "FUGGEDABOUTIT" DIAZ

I hope that Gad Saad keeps destroying him on his stupid open borders fantasies

Gad is a solid dude. Definitely red pilled.

Why is Joe Rogan so special to everyone? Can I learn anything from him other than dude weed lmao?

goyyyyyy jews only amount to 15 million worldwide! We do not have the power! How could we? We are only 15 million. We could have been 615 gorillion but the evil Nazis exterminated us. There;s only 15 million jews on thisn earth and 90 percent of them work at cnn

No but you may learn something from someone he has on.

>cringy
>respected professor with testicular fortitude
why would it be cringy? gad is not a pseudointellectual, he is an intellectual. and if he isn't nobody is

I've met joe. Me and my coworker called him Meatcan

>Jews are leaders of the alt-right
Fucking obviously

>mountain lion might eat it
I love this reference.

I like Gad. I just can't get past the fact that he's a jew. I feel like that's a sort of pathetic approach to intellectualism. Is it?

I think you just gotta accept that he's a jew so he's going to say jewy stuff

Did he just say that it is not ok to prefer cis women only because it makes you a transphobic?

he literally just said
>oy vey theres only 14 million core jews in the world
>look goy, the 1.5 billion muslims are a much bigger problem!!

as a white goy I feel really violated right now, I cant even (cue WTC 7 falling)

Joe just named the jew

An arab jew can say a lot of things that no western man can nowadays. Is a very valuable voice against islam.

If you don't like Rogan, you're probably a garbage human being.

Kek

>Oy vey goyim, go fight those Muslims over there so that we may keep the victors as slaves!

Suprisingly good talk

Did rogan get really insecure about being a mental and literal midget again and try to make gad upset about being fat? kek