Age of Consent

Opinions on most of the United States' age of consent being 16 years old?

I'm 56 hitting that tight 16 year old highschooler pussy.

We'll believe it when we see pictures incel grampa

I think that children really shouldn't have the power to make that decision when they can't comprehend the full magnitude of the choice they're making.

I think sex before marriage should be outlawed and punishable.

The age of consent is fine at 18. We must not
cede any moral territory to the cultural marxist.
They wish to remove any taboos from society,
and intergenerational sex is one of them. We are
not going to win this war by becoming more permissive.

People like you should be put to the sword.

Are you intending to marry her and have children with her OP?

What is so intriguing about Ariana Grande Venti Latte? Why is she proped up as some sort of sexual icon when she looks like literally every other spic?

Nah, just using her for her body. Washington state's age of consent is 16, so it's legal.

Degenerate.

We have recorded your IP and chat logs OP

If you plan to marry her and leave your property to her and any resulting children when you die, then it's okay. If you're using her for purely sexual reasons, then please jump off the nearest bridge.

what a cutie

that is a really shitty looking wall
i bet some polish guy did it

Post pics

Fucking sick pervert.

Too bad she gonna get blacked in a few months

>spic

greek/italian

that floor is gross.

A sane person on Sup Forums

Man, this. Age of consent should go up to 18, if not 20, at least. There's so much shit to learn before you start that part of your life. I really wish I'd hit the brakes in my teens.

>I'm 56 hitting that tight 16 year old highschooler pussy.- 18 posts and 6 image replies shown.
>>>>>>implying
how the fuck would you even do that? come in contact with a 16yo and somehow have them around enough for you to hit it?

t. virgin faggets.

16 is the maximum it should be

Asking for a friend.

>implying that she's not already a blown out roastie

let's compromise at 17, toothpaste

>let's compromise at 17,
fuck off amerifag

>t. angry toothpaste
no

I'd bang

what went wrong

Fuck off tiny nation of nothing we're America #1 USA USA USA

t. amerifag who can't into normal sexuality unless the jew is selling fucked up versions of it

And how the fuck did you do that?

>fuck podesta sick fuck
> we should fuck teens

This is why i'll never vote republican...their ideas are fine but their fucking supporters ruin it for me

Jews

Yea, how did you manage that, OP?
Asking for a friend.

age of consent should be lowered under the idea that the couple gets married. Young women entering marriage and becoming mothers before they're corrupted in their later teens by society's evils is a positive for society

You realize that doesn't make it fully legal, right?

Age of consent doesn't mean you can have sex with someone that isn't a minor. It simply means that minors can have sex with each other. If you're legally an adult (18+) and have sex with someone that's not legally an adult, it's considered statutory rape in the eyes of the law.

>our violent activists are more violent then yours

Ok lol

Based reply, looking for a wife is the truly redpilled choice for a strong man who knows how to control a woman.

Actually just checked washington states laws, perfectly legal, infact minors can consent down to 11 with a 2 year gap

Nice bait. Why you need a 16 years old to masturbate your prostate?

Are you my boss?

/thread

nothing more to say here

mods please

This pic is a serious redpill

Good for you. If she's giving it up to a 56 year old man, she's probably trash anyway, and deserves to be used.

>Asian wants a race war
>gets high score

sexy. sauce?

For real bro

AMEN

When I was 20 I fucked a 14 year old. I was drunk so I have no idea how I did it sadly.

Curious how OP did it, most girls don't seem to be into way older men, maybe 30s not 56. I don't think OP is a pedophile, liking 14-18 year old girls is normal. Anything under that is fucked up tho. Blame the girls parents, not OP.

That doesn't mean a 56 year old gets to fuck an 11 year old, dumbass

You have an inability to even read?

t. roastie

>Black guy is fed up of imaginary white supremacy holding him down in a country that gives blacks free shit for being black.

Learn to read man.

I'm 28 and even 18yo's have issue with the age difference. and I even look young for my age.

I have an ability to keep my dick out of children. So there's that going for me.

Seriously bro how do you get her to suck your dick? Do you gotta make the airplane noise before shoving it in?

laws work to an extent; but really we need social pressures to not have sex that early unless you want to be cast out of society. same with drugs, if no one would speak to you if it got out that you used them there would be a hell of a lot less first time users. this social pressure worked well in the U.S. until the 1960s

Im not even OP, you are going full retard today

Why are people so triggered by a 16 year old fucking some 20 something male yet are fine with 40 something women fucking 16 year old guys?

Its because older women are jealous of younger women and beta cucks believe that these whores are innocent

i wish that was true

t. 56 year old

Try Tinder. (not if you want to marry or a serious relationship)

It gave me a lot of confidence, I used to be shy as fuck arround girls. Alcohol helps.

Legally, 16 is fine. Morally, just fuck someone your own age.

>Children
>Dress like whores
>Probably drinking already
>Fuck around with other "children"

But they are soo pure and innocent we must protect them from sick old men!

>what is money and online dating: the post

>checks flag
Heh.

^ ITT: shitty legal advice

>Morally, just fuck someone your own age.

Fucking around is morally wrong no matter the age. The 16 year old being a dumb slut is more morally wrong than her fucking an older male

i actually fucking hate lgbt

the issue is not getting them to want to fuck
the issue is the social stigma (that most of them still have a problem with)

this

I'm not for child fucking but you might as well. it won't damage them anymore then they already are.

YES

lol old woman detected.

Anal is ok, right?

Age of consent laws over 14 years of age are literally feminist infantilisation of young women in order to reduce the competition pool, and indoctrinate men into thinking they should only have older women. This allows older women more chance to keep being promiscuous into their late 30s and 40s without being seen as used up goods, because they've readjusted society into thinking sex with increasingly older women is the norm.

Also, because older women produce less amniotic testosterone, their offspring are literally less masculine. It's probably part of the reason this generation has so many fags, trans and femboys.

And conservatives bought this garbage under the guise that it's protecting family values. Even though real conservative societies, when men were actually masculine and took care of their families and wifes, considered and treated women to be adults once they were around 14+. And guess what, society and family values didn't collapse because of imaginary "damage" to young women back then.

16 year olds are not children. They never were and they are not today.

We just give people a free pass so they can be childish in their late 20s

If OP is smart he just takes the girl to his house, fucks her there and tells her not to say anything to anyone.

What's her name again?

WHEN THE DAY OF THE ROPE COMES YOU DEGENERATE CHILD PERVS WILL GET IT TOO

well it is pretty good in turkey
normal consent is 18 but after the age of 15, kids between 15 and 18 can do it legaly

now if you are an adult lets say 18 year old and have a gf of 17, it is still legal

between 15 and 18 if the age difference is less than 5 years old, it is still ok unless you get a real reason not to do it

if it is over 5 years of gap however, you'll get arrested if they complain about it

what? I'm saying the girls aren't comfortable dealing with the age difference. how the fuck do you get them to your house to fuck

Don't you feel ashamed that you might have ruined her life and corrupted her? Spoiled her happy and pure innocence?

tinder's a mixed bag.
contrary to popular belief there are decent girls on there.
The problems start when you swipe right with someone who looks fine, but in reality looks like garbage. I have a date with one such girl this weekend. Its fair to say it'll be my only date with her, its a shame because she seems very interested in me

Thought u were talking about the stigma other people have of the idea. I really want OP to explain more, otherwise he's just a larping faggot.

It's great especially if you are eldest in a large family.

Same reason why any girl is popular.
>No man face
>Full lips, not too small or not too big
>Small button nose

Only if you marry it after. If you don't you'll be executed for rape.

Huh derrp...I can't read or maths...durrr

PA's AoC is a flat 16 but any adult can get corruption of a minor for literally anything the parents don't like

>Be a man who's decisions affect women that are very impressionable
>Do this
Good job, you're definitely encouraging women to stay pure and live a non-corrupt life.

self loathing is as much a flag as any.

>t permavirgin cuck

Ant this never ends well.

it honestly never end well, even if it doesn't end in a dramatic disaster.

I wish I could get a girl my own age who hadn't been on the cock carousal ten times in a row, but it's pretty much not possible.

LMAO. You're like a baby.

I'm 70 and hitting a 3 year old pre-schooler.

T H I S