How long will this hate go on?

How long will this hate go on?
Racism and misogyny is not funny you bigot shitlord scumbags.

People of color and peaceful muslims are not your fucking scapegoats. Fucking check yourselves. Its nauseating

until the day sub humans are eradicated

What about non peaceful muslims?

all humans are equal
there is only one race: the human race

soon our society will resemble star trek and those problems will disappear. we'll have warp drive within a decade and we will travel the galaxy as one united human race and find the space brothers. hopefully we can setuup trade deals with them. i'm sure they would love our bologna and laptops

every muslim condemns isis and atrocities commited by extremists. this is a known FACT

Hahahahaha. Bolshevik flag, Hah! I bet you have kike in you too. Haha!

Sage. Thanks for the keks

stop calling jewish people kikes you fucking racist

>peaceful muslims

100 million of them would disagree

You should probably lurk more. If you did you'd find quite a distribution of hate that is aimed at all races. Recently the Turks and Muslim flag posting anons have really picked up on thier campaign of white hate or whi*tes as they call um. If you lurked more you may also notice the various "Can't Compete White Boi" threads and the antifa invasion of this message board. You see the racism is spread out which makes this place one racist family.

fuck off racist

I never said they were a scapegoat just that they're ugly disgusting animals who don't got into society without a leash

fuck off nigger

kys leftist shill
Γαμιεται η μανα σου απλυτο kουμουνι

>intolerant toward someone's views
>calls them a bigot

par for the course. 3/10 bait

sage

Anyone notice how (((these))) kinds of threads are tapering off? You think antifa/ctr/reddit or whoever is giving up? I noticed they took a dive after the new flags were introduced

>How long will this hate go on?
Forever, it is human nature.

Also, sage this thread.

where are these peaceful muslims you speak of , I've rarely encountered the phenomena you speak of and given the fact you probably are not living in a muslim country your opinion is void by default. If by any chance your thread is genuine and you are an actual reddit faggot who decided to post on Sup Forums , I suggest you throughly research what you just claimed in your posts. What you have written so far is completely false.

Scapegoating implies the objects of scorn are being used to bear away our sins but we continually point out all the evil shit that they do to themselves as exemplifying why its better for us to be apart from them.

IOW your choice of word is definitionally incorrect

Tell me about Cyprus. Why does it wear the the island pic? I did a bit of looking, are you guys killing each other the time?

Fuck off you faggot nigger