bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40574564?SThisFB
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woof

Tactical Awoo reporting in!

What do we know about Mr.Goldstone?

MAGA

lmao

I love when people cite US code that has nothing to do with what people did. Definitely makes me think.

sounds jewish

Awoo~

So this...is the power...of Russia...

Why did Trump Jr. even bite this shit in the first place?
Did he actually believe this fat fuck Tabloid reporter was going to take down Hillary Clinton?
Eric is the better son, desu.

99% Talking out of his ass
1% Hot gas

Almond status: ROASTED

So why did Trump jr release those emails? He must know they dont help him any. He didnt need to release them anyway.

So the left is using "globalist" as a term to refer to people THEY dont like now too...?

WHICH ENUMERATED POWER GIVES THE GOVERNMENT THE RIGHT TO INTERFERE WITH HEALTHCARE?

I shake with anger and it becomes hard to breath every single day when I hear about this bullshit. "muh pre-existing conditions"? You don't buy home insurance after your house burns down, and you don't have the government force people to pay for your house burning down! REPEAL FULL STOP AND MOVE ON TO TAX CUTS ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I disavow Trump2024
I'm now #readyforchelsea

So, is there anything big going on today? Or is news going to be focused on the nothingburger emails?

>I-ITS ILLEGAL TO EXPOSE MY CRIMES! I AM RIGHTFUL QUEEN OF AMERICA! SULLYING MY GOOD NAME IS A TREASONOUS ACT PUNISHABLE BY DEATH!

I assume he is enjoying the twitter trolling and salt. In a previous thread user pointed out that Jr had talked to New York Times telling them he needed a few hours to respond regarding this then released it via twitter instead.

>133258182
>leaf

what do you mean? they vindicate him.

twitter.com/glen_mcgregor/status/884576465399971840
>Trudeau awkwardly working his way to get to Trump at G20, only to get ditched and left all alone right away

The more often I watch this, the funnier it gets, Merkel being there in the end makes it even better. It's like watching Chad having a short pity conversation with the awkward nerd who keeps trying to be his friend at a party, only to walk off with the most popular girl there in the next moment.

>Doing a podcast, said he will not go to OAN wants to remain independent
that's too bad, OAN needs some big names to get bigger markets

twitter.com/adamgoldmanNYT/status/884837027916763137

It's not over yet drumplets, get ready for more ass whoopin.

Assuming they didn't help is buying the MSM narrative.

>They dont help him any
You sure about that, big boy?

same as the piss dossier, just let it drop as a whole instead of tens of drip drip drip connect le dots articles

Cucks the NYT out of clicks for the BREAKING SCOOP instead everybody just goes to his twitter

Fuck Drumpf, fuck white people!

>WHICH ENUMERATED POWER GIVES THE GOVERNMENT THE RIGHT TO INTERFERE WITH HEALTHCARE?
Ironically enough, what Trump wants to do - allowing insurance companies to sell across state lines - makes it a clear case of the interstate commerce clause.

Can someone give me the basic gestalt of this Don Jr Email Shoah? Been working all day

>CYKA BLYAT

>Breaking news: John Podesta caught colluding with a Nigerian prince during 2016 election

I feel like I missed something. Last time I came here Trump had a successful G20. Now he's finished and forever impeached or something

nothing much else going on atm

Is there a betting site on who goes to jail? What would the odds be?

comey 2/1
rice 2/1
lynch 3/1
clinton 10/1
obama 50/1
trump 6million/1

I dont even care who but someone has to go to jail!!!!!!!!

Trolling the MSM.

Only excuse necessary.

>Get ready for more liberal tears

F-FUCK, IT'S OVER
#RESIST

Derp. Anything with gold, green, burg, rosthanall, and such is 99% jewish

Both of these cases are the same.
One was with a Russian and one was with a Brit.
Both are legal.

It seem a bit unusual to release damning evidence to the public during an ongoing investigation. Likely because its nothing.

STOP IT

IM STILL IN CONTROL HERE

I don't understand what is going on and I've barely been online the last few days so please bare with me
Why did Don Jr release an email chain that says the Russian government wants to help Trump get elected?
Was Don part of the campaign officially?
Media is saying this is surely the end of drumpf so it's probably not but I can't figure out why
Image so you don't think I'm a shill I'm genuinely lost as shit right now

You. You're the one going to jail all along user

Portubro made a good analogy post.

>this is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it's government's support for Mr Trump
>I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to sent to you first.

and there it is, the smoking gun. how many decades do you get for treason these days?

help me out guys. i dont get it. how does it help?

>POTUS's favorite tv hosts
W E W

*sips taytay*

Wtf are they waiting on? If they have something incriminating drop it already.

Im still waiting for evidence and proof. It's been 7-8 Months now. Absolutely nothing has happened besides Flynn lying and a Sessions recusal.

>IMPEACH FORTY FIVE

>pic related
>digits
WITNESSED. HE IS AMONG US. PRAISE BE UPON HIM

K...KEEP ME POSTED

twitter.com/AP/status/884842721982246912
LOL

they want it to be a crime, they want to be judge jury and executioner

He's distracting the MSM from the fact that the GOP STILL hasn't passed any significant legislation.

the big bomb agains drumpf is coming later in the day

drumpf jr is just the beginning

last week drumpf made a huge mistake in G20 and now hes paying for it

get ready,drumpfkins

>666
user wait

The emails are out there is nothing to report

when the Republicans win big in 2018 they should go after Carlos Slims assets.....the NYT is La Raza's personal blog

THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL FORM

fug :DDDD

Hah, Colbert is so desperate

What is Trump thinking here?

Why are they waiting?

DROP IT NOW. lET'S GET THIS OVER WITH.

he's right
the fact he dropped them out there so brazenly makes it obvious he has nothing to hide

Goldman
Goldstone

I see a pattern here.

Man Putin is laughing his ass off. I guess he will leak piece by piece now to Wikileaks or Melania...

There's nothing there. That's no more a crime than the DNC hiring a British MI6 agent to make the Trump dossier.

Oh no this is finally it? What's the scoops?

This is starting to make sense
The woman lawyer is connected with the Russian government though, no? I saw her clients are organizations run by the state

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40574564?SThisFB

>Donald Trump Jr emails show Russia communication

I only just got found out and everyone in Britbongistan is saying that this is it and Trump will be impeached

But is there anything illegal about meeting a Russian dude who says he has some dirt on your political opponent?

This doesn't prove any Russian hacking
Or prove that Putin is behind it (the Russian dude could be a lone wolf)
Or that Trump Sr was even aware of any of this shit

So why the fuck are people freaking out?

Leafking always look like he fucking lost in all these big event.
Can't really blame him consider he would not make any decision without go through Trump first.

From the wiki of Paul Manafort (Trumps campaign manager).

What kind of work pays so much?

Was it something like this?
>pic *very* related

What now, Drumpfies?

Drumpf will be impeached this time because of his dumb son.

Say it with me now:

>MADAM PRESIDENT

>nigger is shocked and confused by a father praising his son.

WEW

subtle

Aye and check

I can already taste the DRUMPF.

That's too nice a depiction of Maxine.

>still reporting
Lying doesn't get you anywhere.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
18 U.S. Code ยง 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
>(a) Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation [...]

>(c) Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain from any person, or from any source whatever, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note, of anything connected with the national defense, knowing or having reason to believe, at the time he receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain it, that it has been or will be obtained, taken, made, or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of this chapter;

>the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation

>Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain

A foreign government attempting to interfere in a U.S. domestic election clears this hurdle on both sides
It's espionage by free agency.
I will keep copypasting this until Shermann returns from the grave to genocide the degenerate South.

I have a feeling this will be a watershed moment for President Trump. He needs to start fucking shit up hard to overshadow this nonsense. Accusations of treason are being thrown around liberally. Does anyone else feel /irate/ after this shit with the E-mails today? We need to go on OFFENSE

The memes! They're colliding at an incredible speed! Now you're going to tell me Dilbert man is going to be on Tucker or something.

Because they're desperate lunatics, the thought of having having to live with President Trump for eight years is too much.

>to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation

hmmm...

Bernie's wife seems pretty fucked.

He only dropped them out there before the NYT did and after he changed his story publicly twice.

>TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA TO CHANGE VOTES AND WIN THE ELECTION!
>okay that didn't happen but TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA TO CHEAT THE ELECTORAL COLLAGE!
>okay that didn't happen but TRUMP PAID RUSSIANS TO HACK HILLARY'S EMAILS!
>okay that didn't happen but TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA TO SPREAD PROPAGANDA!
>okay that didn't happen but Trump's cabinet members had secret conversations with the russian ambassador!
>okay that didn't happen but trump is under investigation by the fbi!
>o-okay, erm, that didn't happen, b1but trump jr. spoke to a russian person about hillary! THIS IS THE END OF TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN

>it's illegal for Russia to send information to Trump
How so? Keep in mind that NYT is owned by a Mexican citizen.

>everyone in britain
>big black cock """""""""""""""""""news"""""""""""""""""

This. You don't email dump if you think you did something wrong.