Is fast food good for you? Should it be banned?

Is fast food good for you? Should it be banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/health/man-loses-56-pounds-after-eating-only-mcdonalds-six-months-2D79329158
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

McDonalds Employee here.

Stop eating the burger.

Gonna start taking rice, chicken and egg to work instead of eating that shit.

today.com/health/man-loses-56-pounds-after-eating-only-mcdonalds-six-months-2D79329158

Skip the pop, do something mildly physical sometimes, and don't have shot genes and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it

>the measure of a food's nutritional value is it's tendency to make a person fat

They're really addictive, once in a while it's okay for me. Like once every month

you can avoid it on a personal level

but thinking that discussing it on Sup Forums would get it banned in real life, then you're fucking delusional, my friend

i eat that crap maybe 5-10 times a year.
it smells like shit..

or make your own burgers with ground beef and top with your own fresh ingredients. I like a greek salad with a burger these days

i went to cucknada for a year and ate almost nothing but a mcdonalds meal a day and lost about 50 pounds, all the exercise i did was walk around

>not getting good 70/30 burger meat
>fresh toppings
>grill it yourself
>fresh baked buns

Is anyone even trying?

Why would you eat something that smells like shit?

Kept me alive this long.

Moderation. If your eating fast food 3times a week and not running every single day(2-3miles) and lifting weights you will get obese. I knew people who would down whataburger after a night of drinking every night. You have to burn every calorie you eat or manipulate it to suit your needs for training. Bulking was easy but actually losing body fat and looking cut is hard. I always lifted for strength not aesthetic. Been running 2 miles everyday for 4-5 weeks. Everybody should be getting ready for this culture war. We need our best in tip top shape for the war. Wake up and run poltards. Eat a light meal then go lift for an hour. 30 minute runs and lift and you will carry your weight in the civil war.

>Is fast food good for you? Should it be banned?

Fuck you pussy faggots always trying to tell other people how to live. Just like a liberal low IQ beta fuck. baka

Also forgot. For the love of God do not drink soda. Carbonated flavored water you fucking autists. That shit will fuck u worse then the fast food. Learn your favorite fast food recipe and home cook it. You'll save 500 calories. And truly appreciate your food and prepare it and eat it slower. And be nice to the people who prepared that death sentence meal they most likely hate their lives more then you because they are literally serving death. Willpower is necessary. Wake up and get ready without a shirt on. If you want fast food look in the mirror with ur shirt off and ask yourself if you need this. It'll work sometimes not all the time. Guilt isn't necessary but will power is. Organic is kind of a meme but healthier. Cereal really does have cardboard along with in the breading at fast food. Don't drink almond milk, don't drink soy, milk in moderation. Water only. Soda for reward. Sweat must become your friend. Exercise must motivate you to be better. Get angry in the gym, not at yourself, use that anger to propel you forward. Harness your willpower and you will understand why our forefathers loved Valhalla. We have one purpose to die for something. Don't die for mcdonalds.

Fast food is devoid of nutrition.

Yeah, I can lose weight eating only doughnuts all day as long as I burn more calories than i take in,

Doesn't mean I am healthy.

These words are wise. Soda/HCFS/Sugar is the killer.

For me, it's the McChicken

going to get some mcdonalds now to eat while listening to the live JRE.
what should i get? (breakfast menu only).

Fucking liberals get the fuck off of Sup Forums. Ban fast food? Fucking beta fag

McDonalds burgers are shit anyways.

If you eat meat more then 3x a week your ass cancer chances goes through the roof. Same with poultry and fish is high in mercury. Majority of gooks feed their fish pig shit too. Tilapia is dirt fish. I hear Mediterranean diet is the best. Fish 2x week. Chicken 2x, meat once, 1 cheat day, 1 leftovers day. I believe in u fat fucks. Eat yourself to death slowly mate's.

That's impressive dude what meal did u eat? On average how many miles would u clock a day. I'd say atleast 5 miles is dank for eating fast food daily and burning those calories.

>TFW lost 20 lbs and still eat fast food just without the bun and no fries

I know Hardees/Carls Jr will do the salad wraps instead of a bun. I kind of feel like a faggot ordering that but in all reality it is much better for you. Do you find other places that do that?

Sausage and egg, 2 x hash browns and a Mc Coffee is my breakfast of choice. Mc Donalds breakfast menu tastes way better than the crud they serve up to the plebs the rest of the day (with the sole exception of the fillet o fish)

Yeah subway does something similar
I've just got used to eating burgers with a fork and knife
>TFW I used to love Burger King until I ate just the burger
Never again

nother thing about Mcdonald's is how fucking expensive it is. Their so called burgers are gone in two or three bites, they don't fill you up and if you want a good feed you end up spending twenty bucks for absolute shite. A single Whopper and I've had my fill... 2 Big Macs and I feel like I haven't even gotten off first base.

Fast food is supposed to be cheap!! $5 for a big mac!!! piece of shit!! This is poor people food and you keep raising the prices!!!! They did the same shit to lobster. Back then lobster used to be peasant food!! Now look at it now!! $8.99/lbs.

Why do the people at McDonalds pretend Mcchicken sauce is not a thing?

i got 2 regular sausage without egg and 2 hash browns, made coffee at home to save money.

>no fries
how

>eating fast food burgers

How do you make your best burgers, Sup Forums? Mine go

>kaiser roll
>80/20 ground beef grilled medium well with montreal seasoning
>mild cheddar slice melted on top
>green leaf lettuce
>slice of tomato
>slice of red onion
>4 dill pickle slices
>ketchup and mayonnaise mixed together

Hell yeah. I recommend chopping some onions VERY VERY finely, heating them up in a pan and adding them to the ground beef and squashing them in with any seasoning you might add. It adds an explosion of flavor is better than any McShit burger.