SEATTLE TAXES THE RICH! WHAT DO THE BILLIONAIRE GLOBALIST SHILLS OF Sup Forums HAVE TO SAY?

‘Tax the rich!’: Seattle’s new income tax on the wealthy sparks social-media firestorm
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/tax-the-rich-seattles-new-income-tax-on-the-wealthy-sparks-social-media-firestorm/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DBeekman/status/884543240849903617
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8wAa9DqHZtM
seattletimes.com/opinion/uw-minimum-wage-study-doesnt-reflect-reality-of-work-in-seattle/
indeed.com/l-Seattle,-WA-jobs.html
evans.uw.edu/policy-impact/minimum-wage-study
lmgtfy.com/?q=unemployment changed definition
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/U4RATE
thenation.com/article/no-seattles-15-minimum-wage-is-not-hurting-workers/
usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2017/06/27/report-finds-seattles-15-minimum-wage-may-hurting-workers/431424001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seattle is the American equivalent of an SSR at this point. Don't waste your breath on them.

This GOP bitch got btfo

twitter.com/DBeekman/status/884543240849903617

Unlike the middle class, the rich can easily just move to another state if they get taxed so high. These taxes are targeting even the honest people who got rich the hard way but to a libshit, in their own words, "rich is rich, there is no difference" because being rich is evil. Once all the rich people leave, the classes below them are going to take the full weight of the taxes and that city will turn into a shithole faster than Sonic the Hedgehog can run.

>Leftists drowning out a discussion with retarded chants.
They only want gibs, I assure you.

All you want are tax cuts on your wealthy elite overlords.

need this for twitter

That's exactly what Tony Robbins did. Moved from California to Florida to save millions on state taxes. He now advises others to do the same thing, saying that California doesn't offer enough advantage over other states to justify the cost, even for those making a middle class income.

Taxation is immoral. It pulls away capital from the most productive members of society to suit the needs of an incompetent and ever-expanding state.

You suck billionaire globalist cock all day. You might be the biggest cuck on Sup Forums

The rich 15% not the 1%

>Implying I have any obligation to a nation almost entirely defined by the state that steals my capital.

>change definition of "unemployed" to mean only people who are looking for work
wow looks like unemployment suddenly dropped!!!

Go back to /r/politics Obamaleaf

Who changed the definition of unemployed? You know this never happened right. You retards just made it up.

You people are so fucking stupid, you don't know that when unemployed get jobs, unemployment rate falls.

Look at that. Employment up. Unemployment down. WOW SHOCKING must be a conspiracy.

My god u people are retards

Ok so I'll move to a different state. This is like a hotel forcing people to share rooms with hobos. It doesn't actually do anything because they'll just go to a different hotel.

Good luck getting that $300k per year tech job in Cleetus Flyover Methville Trump country

LOL a 2.25% tax on income OVER $500k that will never affect any of these right wing retards. Isn't it funny how Sup Forums always comes to the defense of their wealthy elite overlords?

this is my /r/politics

>implying some fat faggot from canada knows ours laws
obama changed the definition during his presidency. now fuck off im not giving you a history lesson you have google

BUBBBBBBBT TAXES ARE SOCLAISMS

Seattle is a lesson on what not to do.

>most productive

wew lad
if they are so productive then they should do just fine on minimum wage and not need any tax breaks at all then
thanks for clearing that up you fucktard

>obama changed the definition during his presidency.

No he didn't. You know you retards just made this up right? Go ahead and show proof. I'll wait. SHOW PROOF of Obama changing how the unemployment rate is calculated. You can't do it.

Here is what u will do. I predict these things because I know u retards better than you know yourselves.

You'll either post some article about the U6 from Gallup. Or something about discouraged workers. But you won't post a shred of evidence that Obama changed anything because u know why? Because u retards just made it up. You're fake news.

Antifa is >>> sage.

How many poor people have employed you?

>rich ppl move out of seattle
>seattle net income drops
Hmm

>your capital

which only exists in the present context - within a nation's borders as they protect your fat pimply ass and your teddy bear.
without the laws that say the property even belongs to you you don't got jack shit
and you hate them laws eh you piece of slime

Lower and middle class spending money into the economy creates jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wAa9DqHZtM

Not the billionaire globalists you worship, serve and obey

Hopefully the rich people leave so the average person can finally afford a fucking place to live. I swear half the metro area is homeless because of these cunts skyrocketing the prices for everything.

The Left:
>We demand more non white immigration for more job competition with white natives.

I remember when u retards said the same thing about California. It's booming. Just like Seattle. You'd think you rural retards would have learned by now. During the election you all complained about how all your rural shitholes were dying and the liberal coastal areas were thriving

Isn't it amazing how prosperous Seattle is?

Seattle's unemployment rate is 2.6% now. The job market is tight af.

Dishwashers are starting at $20/hour.

seattletimes.com/opinion/uw-minimum-wage-study-doesnt-reflect-reality-of-work-in-seattle/

They have to have shit to spend money on besides raw goods. Where do those businesses and the infrastructure come from? Fuck off you commie piece of shit. I hope we start WW3 just so you smug faggots in Canada catch the fallout.

i googled it and found the proof on the first page of google. you are clearly the one making shit up, shill. now like i said, fuck off youre from canada.

2 million employed, booming city, booming employment and wages, 2.6% unemployment

vs.

20 tents

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Is this how right wing retards argue?

How are those $8 gallons of milk treating you?

>Seattle's unemployment rate is 2.6% now. The job market is tight af.*
*does not include Seattle's massive homeless population because technically they don't have a Seattle address

>2% tax over $250,000

wow, it's nothing!

>Dishwashers are starting at $20/hour.

That's because the cost of living in Seattle is fucking retarded.

>i googled it and found the proof on the first page of google.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

show your proof that Obama changed how unemployment is calculated. Go ahead right wing retard.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

remember what i said you retards are fake news. you just make shit up

if rich people payed their fair share there wouldn't be a homeless problem

Seattle is booming you guys, pay no attention to the packs of homeless people on every single street in the city.

i said im not your google, shill. why is some retard from canada so obsessed with american anyway? what are you being paid? i bet its less than what i make

Actually you both are retards. Our unemployment statistics only come from filed unemployment claims. Those have a set duration and once that is passed you are kicked off it and no longer counted. Also, if you don't meet the requirements for continued coverage ie applying for a min number of jobs per week or employment counseling in some states you are kicked off and no longer counted.
Also, earned income is going down for the poor.

evans.uw.edu/policy-impact/minimum-wage-study

No. I want there to be no tax at all on anybody.

You're the one fawning over Seattle's economy you fucking mongoloid.

You could Seattle's 3,000 homeless to the unemployment rolls and you would have maybe 2.7% unemployment. You retards are really bad at math aren't you.

2 million employed

vs

3,000 homeless

hmmmmmmmmmm

" Opinion" piece refutes a university study? I thought the US education system was bad. Poor syrupeans

You can't do it. Just as I predicted. You know why? Because it never happened. Obama never changed how unemployment is calculated. You retards just made it up. Even trump admitted the numbers aren't phony. he just told u it was 42% because he know u retards will believe anything

I predicted you

>retard
>retard
>retard
do you get extra for insults or something? it just seems so forced. im actually starting to feel bad for you because it seems like you dont really want to do this

Everything is perfect in Seattle. Hurry up and raise your minimum wage to $15 so you can afford to pay $1200 for a studio apartment.

i went to seattle and there were "homeless" panhandlers with better cellphones than i had. fuck em

no im just too lazy to google something for a shill. why do i care if you believe me or not? im just pointing out that you are wrong to my fellow anons

lmgtfy.com/?q=unemployment changed definition

>2% tax on income over $250,000
>LITERALLY NOTHING

>LITERALLY NOTHING

>LITERALLY NOTHING

>LITERALLY NOTHING

>LITERALLY NOTHING

This is where u retards get btfo. It's hilarious to me that none of u retards still know what U4 is. U4 includes discouraged workers. It's 4.5% nationally. It usually tracks 0.2 or 0.3% higher than U3.

You retards don't even understand unemployment stats.

Quick retard what does U4 measure?

You're welcome for the education.

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/U4RATE

I should be charging you morons.

Implying it is bad

>retards

>retards

>retards
and the reddit spacing. maybe just a lazy troll

Leftist tax happy idiots get upset when it happens to left leave en mass and vote to do this same shit in other free states. Its a cancer Tony better advise not repeating the same mistake.

I imagine this faggot leaf is what happens when you have a pure soy diet.

Notice how the only people complaining about the $15/hour min wage are conservashits and corporate shills like you? The workers love it. That study has been debunked so many times already. they only looked at a few small mom and pop restaurants. I've never seen corporate shills so triggered by high wages and low unemployment.

No, Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage Is Not Hurting Workers

You didn't even know what U4 measured until I just educated you.

How do u not know these things?

>I just Googled it
>I'M TOO LAZY TO GOOGLE!

Just fellow leaf, retards like you will bring the Day of the Rake real soon

get a real job, moron

Googling is proof now? Show me your proof that Obama changed how unemployment is calculated. You do realize you retards just made it up right? Even trump admitted the numbers aren't phony. he just told u it was 42% because he know u retards will believe anything

>retards

>retards

>retards

>retards

>retards

>retards
are you a rogue ai?

> Bubble waiting to explode

Is this your first day?

Too bad the billionaire globalists won't give a shit about your income tax and will just move, jump through various legal hoops to avoid paying, all while the upper middle classers slowly die and your precious locally owned coffee houses and sushi bars dry up.

you caught me, i just dont care

says increasingly nervous 77 cent leaf

Illegal under Washington state law and will be overturned shortly, the only effect this will have is wasting tax payer money to resolve.

>retards

>retards

>retards
yes this is my first day on pol.

usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2017/06/27/report-finds-seattles-15-minimum-wage-may-hurting-workers/431424001/

sage

how the fuck is making more than $500k per year middle class?

I swear to god u retards don't know what tax brackets are or how they work

>hiding money in Panama is productive

that's because u got btfo and u know u have no proof that obama chnaged how unemployment is calculated

u fell for a right wing retard fake news lie for 8 years because you're a moron

>retards

>retards

>retards
how much do you make a year? you seem like this whole tax thing doesnt matter to you that much. i wonder why...

>retards

>retards

>retards
it was already explained to you how unemployment numbers work. its only for people who are getting paid by the gov. thats obv not whats implied when people are talking about actual unemployment. you are either a shill or retarded

>Who would win in a fight?
>the entirety of Sup Forums
>one leaf shilling for a neoliberal

WTF I HATE 2.6% UNEMPLOYMENT AND BOOMING WAGES NOW!

Lol a fucking 77 cent leaf.

Notice how the only people complaining about the $15/hour min wage are conservashits and corporate shills like you? The workers love it. That study has been debunked so many times already. they only looked at a few small mom and pop restaurants. I've never seen corporate shills so triggered by high wages and low unemployment. No, Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage Is Not Hurting Workers

UW minimum-wage study doesn’t reflect reality of work in Seattle

Hey retardoleaf, please explain in your own words why that debunked study only looked at a few small mom and pop restaurants?

Here is a chart of Seattle food sector employment. Where are the job losses your corporate shill supercucks promised me?

>Be Seattle
>Initiate min wage only the rich can afford
>Initiate Tax on the rich
>rich leave because it costs to much to survive in the economy
>Economic collapse

Globalist scum BTFO!

this is what right wing retard billionaire globalist supercucks believe

im about to have to take this to our tinder profiles if he keeps replying this fast

Obama Leaf wins every time

All the rich move out, Seattle becomes another Detroit

>retards

>retards

>retards
when did any of us tell you our political affiliation? see now you are pretending to be retarded even more. its only going to get worse guys. time to leave the thread

any moment now says increasingly nervous corporate billionaire globalist shill!

>The study, which was funded in part by the city of Seattle, found that workers clocked 9% fewer hours on average, and earned $125 less each month after the most recent increase.

You act as though people that rich just have everything in cash and hoard it all up and don't invest in anything.

Again, you can push minimun wages and new income taxes all you want, you're not hurting the elites or getting any of their money, you're hurting the people who actually want to spend money into your precious little keynesian utopia.

No... Maybe, who cares,

But what out of your ass idiocy are you putting out there user?

To call Seattle 'booming' is laughable. When a city is booming, people across all classes and professions are finding opportunities, and building future stability. Seattle does not have that by a mile. All it has is a lot of San Fran transplants, and other NorCal faggots, moving in, and doing there what they did to NorCal.

Oh great, high minimum wage, low unemployment.... And people still not able to afford living there, being driven out further, to have longer and longer unproductive commutes, to jobs with no real security...

Oh, and the 'booming' tech field there... Yeah, come from a salaried position somewhere in tech to Seattle. You'll be put through a meat ringer interview process, than pitched a no benefits, hourly, contract position, that they are hoping enough native candidates turn down so they can reach for them H1-B visa forms to get Pajeet in there. Meanwhile, fucking engineers, with multi years experience, not fucking IT support jockies, or entry level programmers, but system level engineering talent, are working at Starbucks now, trying to figure out why their career turned around on them.

Fucking Seattle is the pinnacle, state side, for when regressives ignore the actual cost and effect of their policies, especially the human ones. And keep voting for their precious ideologues who have ditched having a substantive political platform based on reason and compassion for identity politics and other fuckery meant to just secure their grip on power.

People who actually live in Washington know that richfags don't live in seattle proper. Also richfags get their money from cap. gains, not income.

This is just attention-seeking posturing.

>How can these findings be squared with the reality of Seattle’s economy? At 2.5 percent unemployment, Seattle is very near full employment. A Seattle Times story from earlier this month reported a restaurant owner’s Facebook confession that due to the tight labor market “I’d give my right pinkie up for an awesome dishwasher.” Earlier this year, Jimmy John’s advertised for delivery drivers at $20 per hour.

Which workers? A select few at only a few establishments that the study surveyed? LOL.

I don't think u retards know what happens at 2.6% unemployment. The labor market is tight, meaning employers have to offer higher wages, better benefits and full time hours.

Working hours are booming in Seattle. Same with employment and wages.

That study has been debunked so hard, you corporate shills are going to be told to stop shilling it.

Isn't it funny how the workers aren't complaining? Only the corporate shills are. Really makes me think.

I have honestly never seen the corporate shills so triggered by high wages and low unemployment. I can tell it is a huge threat to you and your billionaire globalist overlords.

Right-wing retards btfo. Leftists would eat you and Obama for breakfast, though.

Seattle is expensive to live because it has a population density problem. Most people are homeless because they re addicts or nuts. You are talking out your ass.