Read filename

read filename.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtparSnQhFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow deep

The Trump episode is from 2015 after he announced the campaign. There is an older ep that mentions president Trump though.

>mind blown

fake

Simpsons did predict it, but only in a statement made by a future Lisa Simpson about a budget crunch inherited by former president Trump.

all I'm reading is OP monologuing

>hehe stupid sheep
>everyone is retarded but me
>only I see the big picture
>opens new tab, types in google ''rick and morty watch online free season 3''

Trump ran for president for the reformist party in 2000

How is this fucking possible? I understand that coincidences happen but they are usually not that detailed. I consider myself quite a skeptical person but recent events have mangled my brain almonds and don't know what is real anymore...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000

It's because the Simpsons did everything. So it stands to reason a small percentage of it lines up.

You mean to tell me someone from the nu-right put together a fraudulent screenshot!? How DARE you besmirch the honor of these fine, VERY honest gentlemen!

>opens new tab, types in google ''rick and morty watch online free season 3''

what is this ? should i watch it ?

if you're serious about this you can watch it for free at lemonparty.org

The episode is from 2015 not 2000

Are you people retarded?

I believe this myself the chances add up but still... Brexit and Trump had very low odds and bidding companies reflected that. They are rarely wrong... Maybe the media's fake narrative factored everything in?

Fake.

The Simpsons made that episode AFTER trump announced his candidacy. The simpsons re recreated the escalator moment on their show. Thats why it matches up.

Dont aoways believe bullshit you read on the internet. Especially Sup Forums of all places. I hope this is a learning lesson for you user. You must be more diligent because currently you are a gullible mess as it stands

Why are people so fucking retarded?

>Hehe this'll get him! Surely nobody's ever heard of this internet thing that me and my frog brothers use before!

The escalator scene is not from 2000.

This scene, however, is:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtparSnQhFc

BEST TIMELINE XDDDDD
PRAISE KEK XDDDD

you're a joke

supreme gentlemen

if he's not familiar with rick and morty then he sure as hell isnt familiar with lemonparty

Sadly I am drunk at this very moment. It makes a man quite gullible. But read my reply to a user above yours.

Why are people so retarded they still believe that Trump episode came out before he announced.

It's like a simple google search

Safe

>Make sarcastic post
>People get unironically mad

>Muh super sekrit interwebs!

Is this...is this Sup Forums now?

thanks for the circles and arrows, i almost missed it.

sage this trash thread

Bump xD

Those clips of Trump aired after he announced his run, they're based off actual footage of him coming down an escalator before his announcement.

hehe dont worry, it is all fake, keep drinkin!

Ebola isn't new...

yes ebola was a thing before 2015 you fucking retard, it was briefly mentioned in breaking bad in like 2011 but i dont see anyone pitching a fit about that. fuck you you god damn piece of shit low life cunt

The Ebola virus broke out in the 90's, have you never seen the movie Outbreak?

That's based off the 70's cult classic The Towering Inferno.

Ebola was THE thing in late 90's. I didn't even knew he came back.

I agree there are some strange coincidences, but a lot of these things are a bit of a stretch.

hi /leftypol/

It was actually predicted by Rage Against the Machine. Even back then, everyone raffed at the reference in the "Bulls On Parade" video, but simultaneously said "Couldn't be any worse than we have now".

This is where we are in time/space; arguing over the legitimacy of someone serving in the one office that no one in this country could conceivably understand its inner workings except those that have ran it.

>UN flag

also, keep in mind nwo was declared 10 years earlier to the day. this stuff is important to writers.

quick rundown of vid?

Are you fucking 12?

mentaly yes, Sad!