Give me your best Shaun King memes, I fucking hate this guy, I don't know why more blacks don't hate him as well

Give me your best Shaun King memes, I fucking hate this guy, I don't know why more blacks don't hate him as well.

There's a labeled version floating around somewhere

>I don't know why more blacks don't hate him as well.
Right?
I mean you'll give a white man shit for having dreadlocks but not for pretending he's fucking black? WTF?

>Dolewhite

>Dole-mite-not-be

>White guy that thinks he is black
wearing a shirt with a
>White woman that thinks she is black
wearing a shirt with a
>White guy that thinks he is black

Wut?

commencing dump

Hes a jew roleplaying as a Goy

Talcum X
Martin Luther Cream

look at those nostrils

Talcom X. Some blacks are so stupid they will join a racist group called black lives matter that's run by a honky.

There's a couple that show how white he is. Be sure to post these in response to his tweets, and in his facebook comments, as well as spread them around here more. The guy is a total fraud. If I remember correctly, he has actually theorized that his mother cheated on his father with a black man to make him. I don't have source on that though and would greatly appreciate if anyone has one.

Can you imagine being so far down the rabbit hole of self-hate that you practice flaring your nostrils several hours a day in an effort to fit in with negroes?

Post things blacker than Shaun King

shaun"pretty fly for a white guy"king

lol fuck I hate cellphones and social media. What kind of guy gets a pic taken let alone a pic like this? Imagine the process that went into this pic? fucking faggot white people.

Talcum X lol